moral opinions

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
I have never broken a condom before but have lost a few in the tunnel of love.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
Olorin said:
What kind of receding hairline you think the guy in that pic has??

:roll:

:lol:
glad to see you stuck around

G

why would you use a condom? i never have they take away all the feeling. its like eating a filet mignon with a glove on your tongue. whats the point? just pull out when your gonna c*m. simple as that.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
manic said:
why would you use a condom? i never have they take away all the feeling. its like eating a filet mignon with a glove on your tongue. whats the point? just pull out when your gonna c*m. simple as that.
Seriously? How does that work? What do you mean by "pull out"? Please explain.

jerry grant

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
I never said condoms usually break, I said they can break, and yes you can feel it but it's a risk, even with pills, shots, and condoms, girls still get pregnant, why is this such an issue, its a fact not my opinion

maniac, because precum is more potent and you usually cant feel it

hopewas

Reaction score
most guys have leakage.. that is why i use a condom..they make these ultra thin ones..you can hardly feel them on..try them

drinkrum

Reaction score
manic said:

That's what Joseph Jackson told his wife. 9 months later, Michael Jackson was born. Better to strap on the rubber, don't you think?

Honesty though, I have gotten a girl pregnant and I _had_ pulled out before coming. She had to have a chemical abortion. That was a living nightmare.

The skinny: So, strap on your rubbers and don't listen to idiots.

D.