moral opinions

Nicholas

Reaction score
stupid girls....

well anyone against abortion must be retarded that´s why...
a two week old human parasite is not more advanced than a fish so I guess everyone against abortion are willing to give up eating animals then. Because it´s muuuuuurder and gaud weeel punish ya hard. bah....
Perhaps a bottle of minoxidil will do the trick. well well people have got to make their own decisions...

Nicholas

Reaction score
plz

I can´t believe the crap my ears are tormented with (eyes actually=)
Birth defects?? I would almost rather die than having a baby with some biatch I don´t even know :freaked:

hopewas

Reaction score
Re: stupid girls....

Nicholas said:
well anyone against abortion must be retarded that´s why...
a two week old human parasite is not more advanced than a fish so I guess everyone against abortion are willing to give up eating animals then. Because it´s muuuuuurder and gaud weeel punish ya hard. bah....
Perhaps a bottle of minoxidil will do the trick. well well people have got to make their own decisions...

personally, i'm not for abortion, but that's me..i have no right to tell someone else what to do and not do..it's their choice

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
if you're against abortion, wait until you get some ho pregnant who thinks you're rich! That will change your mind real quick!

bombscience

Reaction score
Someone please close this thread if it's going to end up in an abortion debate. It's a woman's choice to decide whether they are for or against abortion. Not a topic to be discussed by a bunch of bald guys.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
Someone please close this thread if it's going to end up in an abortion debate. It's a woman's choice to decide whether they are for or against abortion. Not a topic to be discussed by a bunch of bald guys.

fagcard.jpe

hopewas

Reaction score
Stabber said:
if you're against abortion, wait until you get some ho pregnant who thinks you're rich! That will change your mind real quick!

i'm not dumb enough to get a girl pregnant..i know what i'm doing. right before i go, i pull out and finish myself off in the condom and throw it out..people who get others pregnant have no f*****g clue what they're doing in the bedroom

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
hahaha... that's great. at least he has a good hairline.

:)

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
Stabber said:

i'm not dumb enough to get a girl pregnant..i know what i'm doing. right before i go, i pull out and finish myself off in the condom and throw it out..people who get others pregnant have no f*****g clue what they're doing in the bedroom

you can still get a girl pregnant through a rubber. precum could get through. Chances are small, but still possible. Point is, your doing something called sex which is SUPPOSED to make babies. Thats why it happens sometimes :laugh:

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
well stabber already said what i wanted to say, advising the use of a condom? wow i wish i would have thought of that, i guess when you've never had sex you just assume condoms wont ever break or not function

i'm going to post the question on the women's forum, too many idiots here

hopewas

Reaction score
some people like yourself are just f*****g morons. condoms work. they dont' work for dumbasses who don't know how to use them or put them on correctly..orr people who don't know when they should stop. that's what led to people saying condoms don't work. it's the same things with pregnancy pills..it works, it's just dumbasses who skip a day and then they get preganant and they claim pills didn't work. skip one day out of 30 by mistake and you're fucked..whatever though.. i'm not going to get into this with you zak84. with people like you in this world, it's too bad they don't have condoms for the brain..i'm sick of excuses on how people get others pregnant.. let's face it, those people didn't take the right precautions and had no f*****g clue what they're doing (or were careless) and shouldn't be having sex

p.s - condoms break when you don't put them on right, or if they're not the right size...it's a proven fact..those dumbasses should ask someone who knows

hopewas

Reaction score
another moron. did you even read my post? and what crap condoms do you people buy anyways?

Olorin

Established Member
Reaction score
I've only had a condom break on me once and that is because of misapplication. I was young and inexperienced.. now im old and inexperienced :D but my condoms don't break.

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
good job hopewas, you make a clear mistake so you try to cover it up by using vulgarity, way to show your maturity

hopewas

Reaction score
olorin just proved my point..and zaks, quit trying reverse psychology.. you're bad at that. you're the one doing what you're saying i am.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
olorin just proved my point..and zaks, quit trying reverse psychology.. you're bad at that. you're the one doing what you're saying i am.

untitled.bmp

Axon

Reaction score
Condoms do break, I've had the Durex Avanti snap on me while doing it doggystyle. Nothing else ever has though.

That being said, I know when it breaks. You can tell the difference.