Minoxidil And Loose Skin At The Age Of 23

ajay99

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys!!!!
Wanted your advice on a matter related to minoxidil.
NOTE:Minoxidil is a miracle product and I recommend to anyone suffering from hair loss as a first resort.
Ok guys so here goes the story.So i started minoxidil when i had sudden hairloss at the age of 21.Minoxidil was very much able to control it(I started when i was norwood 2).But after a while i suffered rash and my ears became red which meant that i had developed allergic to it.After the rash subdued i again started minoxidil and it gave me racing heartbeat and breathlessness but I continued applying it every alternate day for a period of 4 months.After that i stopped using it because the sides of breathlessness was uncontrollable.Now the racing heartbeats sides have gone but I have noticed that the skin around my jowls are sagging which wasn't the case earlier.Also I have never smoked or tried alcohol.I have now came to know relationship between collagen and minoxidl and how it adversely affects it on HIGH dose.So guys any advice on how to bring the firmness back on the skin.
Also the hair on my scalp hasn't fallen and I have maintained it even after stopping minoxidil for an year which I think is due to excessive absorption of minoxidil which I was using while I was allergic to it.Moreover the sides of sagging skin is not common to everyone so don't panic.Want advice from those who have reversed the sagging side effects of minoxidil.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your skin is sagging due to how boring and straight edged you are. Go out to a bar, get shitfaced and f*** a girl you just met. Live your life and stop being a pussy. Also if you maintained your hair without any treatments for a year that means you are not even balding.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice- go to your local bar. Ask for 5 shots of tequila. Shoot em all down, boom. Then start talking to girls within an inch of their face/spitting on them. Keep doing this until u find one dog that's dtf. Reassess feeling in the morning.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
23 never smoked and never had alcohol? Where the hell do you live?

young trunks

Reaction score
Hey guys!!!!
Wanted your advice on a matter related to minoxidil.
NOTE:Minoxidil is a miracle product and I recommend to anyone suffering from hair loss as a first resort.
Ok guys so here goes the story.So i started minoxidil when i had sudden hairloss at the age of 21.Minoxidil was very much able to control it(I started when i was norwood 2).But after a while i suffered rash and my ears became red which meant that i had developed allergic to it.After the rash subdued i again started minoxidil and it gave me racing heartbeat and breathlessness but I continued applying it every alternate day for a period of 4 months.After that i stopped using it because the sides of breathlessness was uncontrollable.Now the racing heartbeats sides have gone but I have noticed that the skin around my jowls are sagging which wasn't the case earlier.Also I have never smoked or tried alcohol.I have now came to know relationship between collagen and minoxidl and how it adversely affects it on HIGH dose.So guys any advice on how to bring the firmness back on the skin.
Also the hair on my scalp hasn't fallen and I have maintained it even after stopping minoxidil for an year which I think is due to excessive absorption of minoxidil which I was using while I was allergic to it.Moreover the sides of sagging skin is not common to everyone so don't panic.Want advice from those who have reversed the sagging side effects of minoxidil.
Did you ever recover?? My story is basically the exact same. However my forehead is sagging instead. Its sagging very abnormally