Min shampoo (copper peptides, procapil etc)

lordhair

Established Member
Reaction score
re-seeding said:
hows this working for you lordhair?

It's going on well

It's not drying my hair too much (a bit though), although I'm not using the conditioner just the shampoo

It seems to make my scalp less itchy so I'm going to keep using it everyday

Too early to tell whether it's going to have any effect on DHT levels

I've not noticed any decrease in shed, but I'm using fluridil as well so hopefully they should be less shedding sooner or later

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the update keep me posted. I've been using mine for about 3 weeks, found that after the first week i had to start using the conditioner cos it made my hair feel very dry. Are you using the cream as well? I'm applying it to my hairline before I go to sleep.

lordhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update re-seeding

No I'm not using the cream

Which cream are you using out of interest? I think they do different sorts

I may order some of the cream and the conditioner

Do you think the cream may be helping your hairline?

Also do you know why procapil isn't listed in the ingredients on the label?

Thanks

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
Its actually called form styling cream, although i wouldn't use it for styling my hair... Like you i've not been using it for very long (probably 3 weeks) so its difficult to say if its improved anything unfortunately.

Sorry I don't know much about the contents either, apart from what I've read on their website.

I wash my hair daily so i figure that its worth using this rather than normal shampoo, here's hoping. I'll let you know how it goes, keep me posted also.

Anyone else used it?

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
I think mine does look a bit thicker but nothing majorly significant to start opening the champagne (wishful thinking). I'm also using nizoral about twice a week.

I still think i've seen a decrease in the number of hairs left on my hands after washing my hair but would like to know if anyone else has noticed this or if i'm' just at the end of my shed cycle.

htownballa

Established Member
Reaction score
r u guys faking a conversation between urselves?

LOL thats what collegechemstudent sez

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
Mate it'd be a shed cycle, it would take 3 months for something that stops shedding to actually have an impact on the amount shed, if not more, due to the nature of hair cycles.

lordhair

Established Member
Reaction score
It does seem to make my hair look a bit thicker - the same as Revivogen shampoo that I have used in the past

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
lordhair, hows it going with the shampoo?

Are you using anything like nizoral in conjunction with it?

lordhair

Established Member
Reaction score
The Min seems to be going on fine

Yes, I'm using Nizoral 2/3 times a week

I'm using the Min shampoo daily (usually in the morning) and Fluridil at night

Fluridil is the main part of my regime

I'm also thinking of adding folligen cream as well

What else are you using re-seeding?

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm using nizoral 2 or 3 times a week as well. I'm almost certain i'm seeing less hair shedding when I wash it but could just be down to my shed cycle?

Not on anything else other than zinc tablets not sure they are doing much...

I'm seriously thinking about going on propecia but i don't like the idea of being stuck on them forever. Might give spironolactone 5% topical a try soon.

Hows progress with you? do you notice less shedding?

lordhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I think I may be starting to see less shedding - I'm hoping that the fluridil is kicking in (it's been about 2 months since I started using it)

I bought some proscar but have never used it - too worried about the side effects

I was on topical spironolactone and had brilliant results but I had to stop using it because I was getting terrible headaches

Hence I've started on the fluridil which is my last hope really

Although I'm hoping that some more topical anti-androgens emerge in the near future. I know some are in development but often they never get to the market

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like a good range of products - even if it doesn't do much - has got to be better for your hair than using normal shampoos.

I'll be in New York next month so might pick up some. What's the hold of the "Form" cream like? Good styling product?

Def

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
The form styling cream is quite thick, i don't personally use it as styling cream, I just apply it to my hairline before bed so I couldn't honestly say.

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
Does it "exceptionally thicken and separate" your hair?!! :lol:

Will add to this post if I purchase, with my reviews.

Def

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
It certainly separates, not sure about thickening it :lol:

I look forward to hearing your results

Are you on finasteride or anything else?

Def

Established Member
Reaction score
See the My Regimen tab at the bottom of my posts.

While i'm only a "Junior Poster", I've been around these boards for 4 years and have been on the big 3 for over 3.5...

I just like trying new products now and then!

Def

re-seeding

Established Member
Reaction score
Any updates guys? I've just added spironolactone to my regimen last night and noticed a bigger shed this morning when washing my hair with nizoral :(