Microneedling Without Minoxidil - Can It Work?

Can microneedling without minoxidil work?

• Total voters

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you guys with the bad minoxidil sides...I cant tolerate finasteride either. Fml

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah some people are totally fine with it. I literally started on 1mg and got sides straight away. Have you had any regrowth?

Nope not any regrowth yet, there is an almost slick bald part on my crown which is unchanged. I was expecting to see at least a little bit of regrowth by now :(

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you not using it, if I may ask
My hair loss is very slow and my hair grows very fast, so I wanna see how I fare with minimal equipment. I'm also curious about how well it works by itself.
Well, not entirely by itself, since I'm doing scalp massages too.
Instead of going all out, I start with those two things and if I'm not satisfied with the results, then I'll add more. That way I'll know what is doing something and what isn't.

Francesco17

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair loss is very slow and my hair grows very fast, so I wanna see how I fare with minimal equipment. I'm also curious about how well it works by itself.
Well, not entirely by itself, since I'm doing scalp massages too.
Instead of going all out, I start with those two things and if I'm not satisfied with the results, then I'll add more. That way I'll know what is doing something and what isn't.

Makes total sense.

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried microneedling alone when seti ran out. It didn't work. Still lost seti gains.