Microneedling + Prostaglandin E2 - Frequently Asked Questions

rxmn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't PGE2 hinder collagen production, like Monoxidil?

Also, Sunburns are very bad for your skin. Is the effect of PGE2 really like a sunburn (skin aging, skin cancer) or does it only look like it?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My PGE2 arrived last week. How do I store it in the freezer? Do I leave it in the bag it came in? And do I put it in an airtight box? Sorry I’m a bit of a noob with things like this, just want to make sure because it was quite expensive!

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m considering to order some PGE2.
- How necessary is it to apply this after dermarolling? (I’d prefer this not to go systemic). Will I have results doing it every other day without rolling?
- Any side effects or risks?
- Is is effective using it without seti?
Thanks

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like you have 100 mg of powder in the bottle. You should weigh it to be sure. How much did you order and what was the cost?

It was labeled Palmitoyl-Pentapeptide Matrixyl because if customs opened your package it wouldn't cause a problem. If they labeled it PGE2 which is a drug then they could seize it.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys I wanted to share my experience of buying PGE2. I recently ordered PGE2 from hairchemicals as @westonci said they are legit. However, I believe I MAY have been scammed.
The package arrived recently, and inside was a small glass bottle, labelled ’Palmitoyl-Pentapeptide Matrixyl 100mg’ and a packet that seems to contain some sort of gel. The glass bottle is almost empty, with just a small amount of powder in the bottle.

Anyone have any answers/thoughts on this?

Or could anyone recommend another source of PGE2?

Pictures below

Is there a reason you had to post this same stupid question in 4 different threads? It was purposely mislabeled to make it through customs as mooreu already told you. This is a very common practice w/ shipping research chemicals.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a reason you had to post this same stupid question in 4 different threads? It was purposely mislabeled to make it through customs as mooreu already told you. This is a very common practice w/ shipping research chemicals.
That’s true. Same as Seti

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the best way to store PGE2? Do you leave it in the bottle and put it in freezer?

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kind of surprised this isn't talked about more. Is it simply because people find it too expensive or are there risks involved?

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
@westonci ,

How often are you using pge2 now and how often did you use it when you achieved the most regrowth?

I applied the pge2 to my skin and it became pink and felt irritated and almost hurt a little when I touch the area. Should I keep applying the pge2 or wait until the pinkness and sensitivity subside?

Thanks!

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@westonci ,

How often are you using pge2 now and how often did you use it when you achieved the most regrowth?

I applied the pge2 to my skin and it became pink and felt irritated and almost hurt a little when I touch the area. Should I keep applying the pge2 or wait until the pinkness and sensitivity subside?

Thanks!

Yes, when you apply pge2 after microneedling your scalp will turn pink almost like a sunburn. That means its working and the pge2 is doing it job.

It usally lasts like 1 hr so i usually do it at night a few hours before bed

ComeBackTemples

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting threads and i am also surprised that not many people are giving this a go. I am considering it as well, at the moment you can order 50 mg for 135 USD at the Keane Shop. I am just worried whether this gets through custom on Germany

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the best PGE2 agonist.

Is it just pure 'PGE2' or is the stuff like Latanoprost potentially better?

I am giving this consideration with seti/ fevi.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We dont have a real pge2 agonist...Only Castor oil who is pge2 ep4 agonist.