Microneedling + Prostaglandin E2 - Frequently Asked Questions

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The email doesn't look that trustworthy, as if some privat guy can synth you PGE2. If you buy it i'd test it, but if it isn't PGE2 you cant do much about it since he accepts only crypto.
Also is the toxicity profile of PGE2 safe? You should question it before you get those chemicals systemic with a 1,5mm dermaroller

Will people please stop it w/ the toxicity worry BS? PGE2 is a naturally occurring molecule produced by your own body.

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
Will people please stop it w/ the toxicity worry BS? PGE2 is a naturally occurring molecule produced by your own body.
Is this a serious answer? Yes estrogn is also a naturally occuring molecule produced by our own body so why not take it? You would get far better results than with this PGE2 which is just an alternative to minoxidil or castor oil.

Also regarding the toxiticy,as you can see it was a question. If you re sure it is safe then take it but new people here shouldn't follow any instructions because some people hype that sh*t

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this a serious answer? Yes estrogn is also a naturally occuring molecule produced by our own body so why not take it? You would get far better results than with this PGE2 which is just an alternative to minoxidil or castor oil.

Also regarding the toxiticy,as you can see it was a question. If you re sure it is safe then take it but new people here shouldn't follow any instructions because some people hype that sh*t

If you bothered to read up on even just a couple studies you'd realise your logic is lacking and your analogy utter sh*t. Non-balding scalp has "normal" levels of PGE2 in it; balding scalp levels are much lower. So yes, similarly, if your body had sub-normal levels of estrogen, sure, you could probably take some w/ no ill effect and maybe even some benefit.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The email doesn't look that trustworthy, as if some privat guy can synth you PGE2. If you buy it i'd test it, but if it isn't PGE2 you cant do much about it since he accepts only crypto.
Also is the toxicity profile of PGE2 safe? You should question it before you get those chemicals systemic with a 1,5mm dermaroller
I ordered PGE2 off of hairchemicals, it is legit and was shipped super fast as well.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When i wake up my eyes are serieus red for 1 to 2 hours. Wondering if this could be a side effect of pge2 (applied evening before) of just a coincedince. Will update and see what happens when i don't apply it tonight.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When i wake up my eyes are serieus red for 1 to 2 hours. Wondering if this could be a side effect of pge2 (applied evening before) of just a coincedince. Will update and see what happens when i don't apply it tonight.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m planning on microneedling once a week at 1.5mm length, so I’ll only be applying PGE2 once a week.
Is that enough or would I need to apply it more often? What do you guys think?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m planning on microneedling once a week at 1.5mm length, so I’ll only be applying PGE2 once a week.
Is that enough or would I need to apply it more often? What do you guys think?
Please take pictures and upload them and track your progress. Thanks

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please take pictures and upload them and track your progress. Thanks
Sure, will do. Do you think applying PGE2 once a week is enough though? @westonci i believe was doing it every other day but I’ve read that microneedling at 1.5mm length more than once a week can be damaging.