Men's Fashion Thread, If You Think It Matters

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a man who hasn't gotten laid before, you know what you are talking about.

It's not so much the size, rather the body shape, weight distribution(muscle:fat) and proportions. regardless of being skinny, fat or in between.

I have been with skinny chicks who had absolutely disgusting bodies ( A cup tits, flabby flat ***, and loose skin around the stomach)

I have also been with skinny chicks who had amazing bodies ( Fair sized breasts, great hips:waist, full ***, and small upper body)

No different then fat chicks. Some chicks will maintain tight small waists, and have a thick build every where else. Others will have a beer gut, and manly proportions.

truth is though, skinny chicks look the best naked (notice proportions) Not only that, but they tend to age better and don't become fat obese women in there thirties.

lol i don't know what it feels like to f*** them ofc but with my prodigious consumption of p**rn i know what looks good :D

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
NKDwcBX.jpg

rus chicks :D took 30 sec to calculate their instagrams (@hairblues mirin my detective skills?)

hk2xvE5.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/anyuta_rai

https://www.instagram.com/gretabuz – "blonde"

@David_MPN cure for ED here

You are good.

One of my best friends has a body just like the blonde (smaller breasts) most of her life..after kid she gained weight but she still looks great just a little bigger and her boobs got big. but they are 'up' perky big because they had been small for so long. she is hitting 50 soon but looks great.

frankwhite

My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding the original topic, as a thirty something professional (like David) my wardrobe is pretty much this:

For work:

Shoes - usually dark brown leather loafers in a conservative but sleek style. If I'm wearing a suit, then I may also wear dark brown or black leather oxfords. No tan leather, no rubber soles (leather only), no little holes decorating the leather, no wingtips, no buckles, no trendy bullshit. Bit loafers are okay but it is a loaded look and you need to be confident and know what you're doing to pull it off

Pants - when I'm not wearing a suit I wear gray wool trousers, flat fronts and no cuffs. You want a tailored slim fit without it looking like a pair of skinny jeans. No black trousers unless you are waiting tables. Khakis are not acceptable in my office environment, but are okay in most other offices. Pleats and cuffs are probably a good idea if you are fat.

Shirts - cotton button up dress shirts, button cuffs, medium spread collar, in white, light blue, or some type of blue and white pattern like stripes or checks. No cufflinks, no point collars, no bright or weird colors (i.e., black). Pink can look okay on some people (but not me), and button down collars are okay if you are going for that sort of look. Get your shirts tailored for 10 bucks a pop if, off the rack, you have a lot of excess material through the body.

Suits - I wear suits for work fairly often. All of my suits are either navy or medium to dark gray, single breasted, notch lapels. Striped suits are difficult to dress down, so unless you already own two or three solids I wouldn't buy a striped suit. When you're buying a suit, make sure the shoulders fit and don't hang past your delts, as you can't tailor this and it makes you look like you're wearing your dad's suit. The skinny suit thing is a fad and these suits with skin tight trousers and 2" lapels will look like sh*t sooner than you think. No black suit unless you're going to a funeral.

Ties - I only wear ties with suits. You can wear a tie without a jacket, but you will look like a cubicle worker. I have lots of ties, most of them in a conservative color like navy or burgundy with printed patterns. For most people you only need two or three ties, but I'd recommend at least one conservative tie in navy or burgundy for job interviews or serious business. No shiny ties, no stupid patterns, no weird colors. Only wear black to a funeral.

Socks, belts, etc. - navy or gray socks, brown or black leather belt to match the shoes, v-neck undershirts only unless wearing a tie. In winter I'll wear a single breasted tan trench coat with a wool liner or a gray or navy wool overcoat. I keep a navy blazer with dark brown buttons in my office, along with a spare tie, in case a meeting pops up without notice. No jewelry ever.

For Weekends:

Shoes - simple white, gray or navy sneakers or brown leather work boots 99% of the time. If I'm going out to dinner somewhere nice I'll put on a pair of my work loafers. In the summer I mostly wear flip flops.

Shirts - t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, and wool sweaters (mostly crew neck, with one shawl neck), all in either white, gray, or navy. Occasionally I'll also wear a black t-shirt or burgundy or dark green sweater. For button up shirts, make sure they are cut short if you're going to wear them untucked. I like to wear rougher button ups, like oxford cloth or denim, outside of work. I have a linen shirt I wear sometimes in the summer.

Pants - I like Levis 511 jeans. Never really liked chinos or corduroys, but you need at least one pair of chinos. No cargo pants/shorts.

Jackets - parkas, denim and harrington jackets are all pretty cool, but I don't own any. I usually wear either a light down technical jacket (like northface, patagonia, etc) in black or navy or a black leather jacket. If it's cold I'll wear a black peacoat.

Misc - even though I dress conservatively, I have guilty pleasures. For example, I like tracksuits and wear them to the gym, store, etc. It's just clothes and you shouldn't take it too seriously. Also, ever since I started losing my hair I keep a navy baseball cap in my car at all times.

Final tips: the most important thing is to make sure your clothes fit properly. Also, you need to feel comfortable in your clothes, and if your gear feels like a costume it will probably be visible on your face and in your body language.

Last edited:

frankwhite

My Regimen
Reaction score
@frankwhite your style is very conservative, do you work in a bank?

Basically, yes. I realize my style (at least for work) is more conservative than necessary for most people. However, I think most people who work in offices can dress like I do without looking out of place, and there are several advantages in doing so.

First, pretty much any shirt, tie, suit, shoe, etc., I grab in the morning will go together and look good. I don't fuss over "outfits" or matching clothes for work.

Second, despite looking like a professional you blend in pretty much anywhere. For example, I occasionally meet with executives from Europe and Asia in my job, and I wouldn't look as trustworthy if I were wearing trendy shoes, a black peak lapeled suit, and lilac shirt with a shiny purple tie. I would like a doofus.

Third, if you buy tasteful clothes that fit in a conservative palette -- i.e., blues, grays, with some tan/beige thrown in the mix - you look good without looking metrosexual. I'm probably one of the better dressed men in my office, but I doubt most people would be able to pick out why. You don't want to be known as the the guy that wears double monks, or the guy that wears pocket squares.

Finally, when you're dressed serious people treat you with more respect pretty much anywhere you go. I especially notice this because I dress down so much during the weekends in comparison, typically wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding the original topic, as a thirty something professional (like David) my wardrobe is pretty much this:

For work:

Shoes - usually dark brown leather loafers in a conservative but sleek style. If I'm wearing a suit, then I may also wear dark brown or black leather oxfords. No tan leather, no rubber soles (leather only), no little holes decorating the leather, no wingtips, no buckles, no trendy bullshit. Bit loafers are okay but it is a loaded look and you need to be confident and know what you're doing to pull it off

Pants - when I'm not wearing a suit I wear gray wool trousers, flat fronts and no cuffs. You want a tailored slim fit without it looking like a pair of skinny jeans. No black trousers unless you are waiting tables. Khakis are not acceptable in my office environment, but are okay in most other offices. Pleats and cuffs are probably a good idea if you are fat.

Shirts - cotton button up dress shirts, button cuffs, medium spread collar, in white, light blue, or some type of blue and white pattern like stripes or checks. No cufflinks, no point collars, no bright or weird colors (i.e., black). Pink can look okay on some people (but not me), and button down collars are okay if you are going for that sort of look. Get your shirts tailored for 10 bucks a pop if, off the rack, you have a lot of excess material through the body.

Suits - I wear suits for work fairly often. All of my suits are either navy or medium to dark gray, single breasted, notch lapels. Striped suits are difficult to dress down, so unless you already own two or three solids I wouldn't buy a striped suit. When you're buying a suit, make sure the shoulders fit and don't hang past your delts, as you can't tailor this and it makes you look like you're wearing your dad's suit. The skinny suit thing is a fad and these suits with skin tight trousers and 2" lapels will look like sh*t sooner than you think. No black suit unless you're going to a funeral.

Ties - I only wear ties with suits. You can wear a tie without a jacket, but you will look like a cubicle worker. I have lots of ties, most of them in a conservative color like navy or burgundy with printed patterns. For most people you only need two or three ties, but I'd recommend at least one conservative tie in navy or burgundy for job interviews or serious business. No shiny ties, no stupid patterns, no weird colors. Only wear black to a funeral.

Socks, belts, etc. - navy or gray socks, brown or black leather belt to match the shoes, v-neck undershirts only unless wearing a tie. In winter I'll wear a single breasted tan trench coat with a wool liner or a gray or navy wool overcoat. I keep a navy blazer with dark brown buttons in my office, along with a spare tie, in case a meeting pops up without notice. No jewelry ever.

For Weekends:

Shoes - simple white, gray or navy sneakers or brown leather work boots 99% of the time. If I'm going out to dinner somewhere nice I'll put on a pair of my work loafers. In the summer I mostly wear flip flops.

Shirts - t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, and wool sweaters (mostly crew neck, with one shawl neck), all in either white, gray, or navy. Occasionally I'll also wear a black t-shirt or burgundy or dark green sweater. For button up shirts, make sure they are cut short if you're going to wear them untucked. I like to wear rougher button ups, like oxford cloth or denim, outside of work. I have a linen shirt I wear sometimes in the summer.

Pants - I like Levis 511 jeans. Never really liked chinos or corduroys, but you need at least one pair of chinos. No cargo pants/shorts.

Jackets - parkas, denim and harrington jackets are all pretty cool, but I don't own any. I usually wear either a light down technical jacket (like northface, patagonia, etc) in black or navy or a black leather jacket. If it's cold I'll wear a black peacoat.

Misc - even though I dress conservatively, I have guilty pleasures. For example, I like tracksuits and wear them to the gym, store, etc. It's just clothes and you shouldn't take it too seriously. Also, ever since I started losing my hair I keep a navy baseball cap in my car at all times.

Final tips: the most important thing is to make sure your clothes fit properly. Also, you need to feel comfortable in your clothes, and if your gear feels like a costume it will probably be visible on your face and in your body language.
All of this and you proceed to wear flip flops. C'mon bro, flip flops look f*****g disgusting. Don't know if it's is an american thing or what, but why the f*** do you even own this nasty piece of sh*t?

You'll never catch me in flop flops. The f*****g clicking when you walk, f***. Why do anyone even wear these things? Seperating your big toe from your other toe, clenching your toes for every step. Holy sh*t they are so f*****g stupid. If you wear these things when not a beach, and even then it's pretty f*****g bad, not even David Beckham can pull that off.
fa1940ee1dee203bb64d7ecaaeccec3c.jpg

raw

shookwun

Reaction score
Yeah, it's totally an American thing. For what it's worth, I mostly wear flip flops at the pool and so on, but people wear them pretty much all summer in America. If I'm going out in the day during the summer - as opposed to just hanging out at my house, or at the pool or whatever - I typically wear sneakers or boat shoes with no socks.

This summer I'm considering switching out the flip flops for espradilles or something similar, however, this may be pushing things into metrosexual territory a little too much for my liking. Perhaps some slip on vans or something.
Could spice up the summer season, and partake in different orients of film pleasure. Skip your metrosexual desires, tap and dive into your subconscious desires

296fs7.jpg

119c61h.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
All of this and you proceed to wear flip flops. C'mon bro, flip flops look f*****g disgusting. Don't know if it's is an american thing or what, but why the f*** do you even own this nasty piece of sh*t?

You'll never catch me in flop flops. The f*****g clicking when you walk, f***. Why do anyone even wear these things? Seperating your big toe from your other toe, clenching your toes for every step. Holy sh*t they are so f*****g stupid. If you wear these things when not a beach, and even then it's pretty f*****g bad, not even David Beckham can pull that off.
fa1940ee1dee203bb64d7ecaaeccec3c.jpg

raw
Does your psychologist know how much you hate flip flops?

blackg

Reaction score
Yeah, it's totally an American thing. For what it's worth, I mostly wear flip flops at the pool and so on, but people wear them pretty much all summer in America. If I'm going out in the day during the summer - as opposed to just hanging out at my house, or at the pool or whatever - I typically wear sneakers or boat shoes with no socks.

This summer I'm considering switching out the flip flops for espradilles or something similar, however, this may be pushing things into metrosexual territory a little too much for my liking. Perhaps some slip on vans or something.
Just be proud of your flip flops!

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does your psychologist know how much you hate flip flops?
Flip flops really are the most stupid shoe. I don't see any reason why anyone would ever wear them.

* They aren't shoes, they're stupid pieces of plastic patched together.
* They click when you walk.
* They seperate your toes, you might even get a blister in between your toes.
* You have to clench your toes for every step in order for them not to fall off.
* Feet are ugly, there's no reason to show them off.
* Having your feet being to exposed to the elements in the city is nasty.
* They are really ugly.
* There are plenty of options of real shoes you can wear instead.
* They're dangerous.
b8ec1f00-d628-0132-4616-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

f*** flip flops.
Pro flip flops guys, why do you wear these things? Genuinely curious.

blackg

Reaction score
Flip flops really are the most stupid shoe. I don't see any reason why anyone would ever wear them.

* They aren't shoes, they're stupid pieces of plastic patched together.
* They click when you walk.
* They seperate your toes, you might even get a blister in between your toes.
* You have to clench your toes for every step in order for them not to fall off.
* Feet are ugly, there's no reason to show them off.
* Having your feet being to exposed to the elements in the city is nasty.
* They are really ugly.
* There are plenty of options of real shoes you can wear instead.
* They're dangerous.
b8ec1f00-d628-0132-4616-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

f*** flip flops.
Pro flip flops guys, why do you wear these things? Genuinely curious.
Haha... Thanks. I'm now looking forward to hearing from the "pro flip flop" members.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha... Thanks. I'm now looking forward to hearing from the "pro flip flop" members.

The flip flop wars have begun.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't like flip flops, though they work for beaches.

I do need a pair of shoes for the summer though, a pair that goes without socks. It's a faux-pas to wear both shorts and socks. So if you're wearing shorts, you need a pair of shoes that goes on without socks.