Men's Fashion Thread, If You Think It Matters

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's what "love handles" are for.
upload_2017-3-9_13-14-3.png

g.i joey

Reaction score
Depends how skinny. Sometimes they are so skinny that they have no ***. I don't mind a good healthy ***. Too skinny sucks, especially since I am also on the thin side. When having sex I like something to grab onto.

Skinny girls are cool, but I personally love getting in bed with a thick girl, no cellulite,small waist, fat *** and nice thick legs, that's my preference.

Btw this is the greatest *** of all time, thank me later

Attachments

• IMG_2155.PNG
    IMG_2155.PNG
    769.7 KB · Views: 252

shookwun

Reaction score
its about body shape not size, skinny girls often have better asses just because of dem proportions
For a man who hasn't gotten laid before, you know what you are talking about.

It's not so much the size, rather the body shape, weight distribution(muscle:fat) and proportions. regardless of being skinny, fat or in between.

I have been with skinny chicks who had absolutely disgusting bodies ( A cup tits, flabby flat ***, and loose skin around the stomach)

I have also been with skinny chicks who had amazing bodies ( Fair sized breasts, great hips:waist, full ***, and small upper body)

No different then fat chicks. Some chicks will maintain tight small waists, and have a thick build every where else. Others will have a beer gut, and manly proportions.

truth is though, skinny chicks look the best naked (notice proportions) Not only that, but they tend to age better and don't become fat obese women in there thirties.

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's not so much the size, rather the body shape, weight distribution and proportions. regardless of being skinny, fat or in between.

I have been with skinny chicks who had absolutely disgusting bodies ( A cup tits, flabby flat ***, and loose skin around the stomach)

I have also been with skinny chicks who had amazing bodies ( Fair sized breasts, great hips:waist, full ***, and small upper body)

No different then fat chicks. Some chicks will maintain tight small waists, and have a thick build every where else. Others will have a beer gut, and manly proportions.

truth is though, skinny chicks look the best naked (notice proportions) Not only that, but they tend to age better and don't become fat obese women in there thirties.

index.php

index.php

G E N E T I C S

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's not so much the size, rather the body shape, weight distribution(muscle:fat) and proportions. regardless of being skinny, fat or in between.

index.php

index.php

index.php

I choose second

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I notice you guys are posting a lot of earth tones, but my impression was that bright colours are an emerging fashion trend for men, a big break from the ultraconservative 1990s and 2000s.

5f87cb20488a4a3065428d1065bcc76e.jpg

olive-green-pants-09.jpg

hot-pink-v-neck-sweater-grey-skinny-jeans-beige-watch-original-10091.jpg

Damn look at the hair on those guys . The pink shirts a good look

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
:D

raw, no pull out

index.php

face isn't sharp enough for me, hairline a bit too high, midface too long and where is the chin

but figure is top notch anyway

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
i would put my penis in both of their vaginas