Men's Fashion Thread, If You Think It Matters

EvilLocks

Reaction score
that you posted is high e who let herself go, what a waste of genetic

this is high e who takes care of herself

11f0d455e8ad9a65770605e3166fa4b4.jpg

740full-sarah-snyder.jpg

tumblr_o4c5x6XWGR1rsw5zvo1_500.jpg

Boobs are small for a "thick lovers" (ideal for me tho) but you got the point.
Small boobs ftw (as long as they're not completely flat) looks more perky and less likely to sag with age. Big boobs are a hassle I'll tell ya, yes a lot of guys dig them but I think many like smaller ones as well.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Funny that you guys say that you prefer skinny classy intelligent girls, and thick girls with big tits look like slutty bimbos. Then you post pics of a girl with semi big tits and *** on a small frame, who dresses like an absolute sl*t mid day in a busy street, and posts pics of herself angle maxing her *** to the camera.
She's hot af, I just find it ironic.
Skinny girls get away with a lot more, I think.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Small boobs ftw (as long as they're not completely flat) looks more perky and less likely to sag with age. Big boobs are a hassle I'll tell ya, yes a lot of guys dig them but I think many like smaller ones as well.

i know

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
We're off-topic, but this makes for a good contrast.

This is "thick":
okqxkx.jpg

Margot Robbie has athletic legs:
article-0-1A87BF5300000578-780_634x383.jpg

This swimsuit model does not:
article-2322174-19801850000005DC-250_634x479.jpg

Robbie looks best.
"Thick" looks unnatural.

1st and 2nd one are both attractive to me. If I get to pick I prefer the thicker look for sure

As far as the 3rd, I don't know if I could maintain an erection for a woman that skinny

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems to me that low t men prefer the girls with little to no tits and *** (low e) and high t men prefer the curvy ones (high e).
Nothing to do with class or intelligence.

I wonder if this is true.

When I think about it, up through high school I remember being more drawn to leaner chicks, and now my preference is more thickness around the butt and legs....My t levels impacting it would make sense in this timeline

blackg

Reaction score
he has the (pretty)face of a man and the body of an (auschwitz) child, looks malnourished and unaesthetic. I will accept long sleeves only from these subhuman bone genetics
Haha... "subhuman bone genetics."
Some of you guys take this sh*t way too far.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly had never met or known any straight man who preferred the twink look in men. Here in North America that's mostly strongly associated with gay men, for example Bryan Singer's rumoured dalliances such as Taylor Lautner.

The preference for women with small boobs, bony bodies, etc is also associated with gay men, for example in the fashion industry, a lot of gay men work in that industry and that's why you see women there who are kind of masculine.

These are trends though and they're not absolute.

Look at this famous graphic:
screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-3-58-25-pm.png

Note that neither of these women are "real" as they are photoshop composites, but it's made to illustrate the different perceptions of men and women.

The same holds for perceptions of the ideal man:
screen-shot-2014-04-16-at-3-58-38-pm.png

Leaving aside that these are fake bodies, I'd rather look like the man on the right and f*** the woman on the left. I thought that was normal, and it is, but there are variations which I underestimated.

Both dudes need to start doubling up on leg day. Thighs in danger of being out of proportion with rest of body

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
its about body shape not size, skinny girls often have better asses just because of dem proportions

Depends how skinny. Sometimes they are so skinny that they have no ***. I don't mind a good healthy ***. Too skinny sucks, especially since I am also on the thin side. When having sex I like something to grab onto.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It used to be people called me Einstein, because of my "famous" locks. :D (Not in a good way,
my nickname was Fro. I cut my hair short one year (in my teenage years), girls liked it. All my friends who were guys still told me "it's about f*****g time".

Now that I've grown it longer, if I dress "up", I look more like this. Except his hair density is MUCH better than mine.

502536-michael-jackson-617-409.jpg

To be honest, I still have a fro. Except now it's eighty percent fro, 20% bald hairs! And it still looks 100% LIKE sh*t.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends how skinny. Sometimes they are so skinny that they have no ***. I don't mind a good healthy ***. Too skinny sucks, especially since I am also on the thin side. When having sex I like something to grab onto.

I like to feel her bones when smashing her.

I can grab onto the bed post, non issue.