Men Need Everything Height,eye Area,lower Third, Hair, Gymcel, Frame

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really man, I can relate to much of what your writing here, even the coding stuff. Always excelling(relatively to my environment) in mathematical and logical ''problems'', I thought coding would be a walk in the park. It wasn't :/ Hope you find a good strategy there... Hard work! :)

Also, I'm off experience that *a lot* of people pretend all of the time. In fact, they pretend so hard, that when they're finally alone and there's no-one to pretend to, they're experiencing a mini existencial crisis because they feel so empty inside. Of course, no black and white there like in most of the ''real world'', but I have to say - I've never bonded with a real extrovert.

Programming is mostly congenital.

I knew a lot of people who were fluent in math/physics or even electrical engineering but sucked in simple programming exercises. Vice versa also happens.

Most of the companies have both scientists and programmers in their state.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually have to use python as it's becoming the lingua franca of my field. A lot of applications and codes etc are written in python. Otherwise, I'd be content with perl and Matlab. I really like Matlab actually, but it means doing everything from scratch.

Thanks for the offer of help. I might hit you up later.

Do you answer a lot of questions on stack overflow?

I answered only a few. Have dozens of questions, though.

I programmed in Matlab 6-7 years ago in university years didn't enjoy it at all, very dumb embedded language. Python is one of the expressive languages indeed. Wanted to dive into it but I have a lack of time since the need to catching up another mainstream sh*t like JavaScript for money.

Perl is outdated sh*t, ditch it.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Non player character. It's from video games, it's what you call a bot. They just do the same thing over and over, and everytime you interact with them they say the same thing. I feel like some people are just like that.
People need to stop being afraid of anything different. Our differences is what would make us better. That's why i hate society, it's nothing but 7 billions individual who do the same thing and follow the same path. I personally don't care, i follow my own path and do what i see is right for me and for others too. As long as my actions don't hurt anyone, no one has the right to judge me or whine about how i live my life. But, of course society doesn't accept this, and i'm constantly being criticized for everything i do or say.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I answered only a few. Have dozens of questions, though.

I programmed in Matlab 6-7 years ago in university years didn't enjoy it at all, very dumb embedded language. Python is one of the expressive languages indeed. Wanted to dive into it but I have a lack of time since the need to catching up another mainstream sh*t like JavaScript for money.

Perl is outdated sh*t, ditch it.

you traded your 14 yr old avatar for an 8 yr old... hair loss is making you more perverted by the day. Just grow out the horseshoe and go hang around playgrounds.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reading that right now lol.

Life sure has a twisted way of *coding* ''triplets'' of off the four 'characters of life' in (human)organisms. Where did it go wrong when differentiating into the god-damn HF, tho'? :p

Take your time bro. Book really rook me some time to ''swallow''. Hard work (pro-Mayweather)! ^^