Mature Hairline Or male pattern baldness, Advice Desperately Needed.

Joot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was told exactly the same as you and my hairloss pattern is the same
Wow ok Interesting. Would you mind disclosing your age and some pics of how it looks now? I'm a few months off 25.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought sharper edges meant maturing? And rounded hair loss was balding? Gah it's all so confusing! Been to a few derms and heard mixed things from each. Do you suggest I go through some kind of camera test? The derm visits Ive had they take pics and then just tell you what they think. Most said it was fine but one suggested "preventative rogaine."

a mature hairline is hairloss , it’s just another way of saying that you will recede to NW2 and then it will stop

up to you to find out

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow ok Interesting. Would you mind disclosing your age and some pics of how it looks now? I'm a few months off 25.

I’m mid 30s , started noticing loss at your age , didn’t treat it until a few years ago, which if I had left would have been in bad shape by now

Joot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m mid 30s , started noticing loss at your age , didn’t treat it until a few years ago, which if I had left would have been in bad shape by now
In treating it I notice you mention zinc, I had been taking Phyllotex hair pills from my derm for a while (mostly zinc) and I didn't find they did much, should I just stick with it longer? Is it possible when I stopped using them I lost more hair? Rn on Biotin, B complex with C, and D3.

Joot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how my hair looks when it's like done with product and stuff, how it looks most days. Totally diff than how it looks with my hand pushing the hairline back, I just wanna be able to maintain this level of fullness really.

Attachments

• 9DF90357-EE1C-4876-BCAB-D26B68F758E7.png
    9DF90357-EE1C-4876-BCAB-D26B68F758E7.png
    516.6 KB · Views: 114

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how my hair looks when it's like done with product and stuff, how it looks most days. Totally diff than how it looks with my hand pushing the hairline back, I just wanna be able to maintain this level of fullness really.

hair looks great
Try LLLT with zix to maintain

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
hair looks great
Try LLLT with zix to maintain
Dont spread BS treatments. Ur Lucky it worked for you, Thats where it ends. He has much better and more effective treatments to choose than your weak anecdotal treatments.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont spread BS treatments. Ur Lucky it worked for you, Thats where it ends. He has much better and more effective treatments to choose than your weak anecdotal treatments.
If it doesn’t work for him , he can always try finasteride and minoxidil

it’s worth a try and safer than your ‘effective’ treatments

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it doesn’t work for him , he can always try finasteride and minoxidil

it’s worth a try and safer than your ‘effective’ treatments
That would be a waste of time. Cause the chance of it working is SLIM.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I thought that way I would never have tried it

Personally know of people that it has worked for
I think u took a big risk to try it. But it must have been a reason for it. You probably had bad side effects from finasteride so you tried an alternative treatment instead. That makes more sense. My regimen is a proper and backed up by real clinical studies.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think u took a big risk to try it. But it must have been a reason for it. You probably had bad side effects from finasteride so you tried an alternative treatment instead. That makes more sense. My regimen is a proper and backed up by real clinical studies.
In my case a family member recommended it, went in with an open mind and it worked

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my case a family member recommended it, went in with an open mind and it worked
Maybe you would get even better results with some topical finasteride too. Have you ever thought about it? Maybe your hair would get even thicker.

Joot

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Appreciate all the insight. I know about the issues with finasteride which gives me pause. Anyone think my hairline looks like it can stay intact without it?