Mathew McConahey

G

Damn I remember watching U5871 or whatever with matt in it and his hairline was perfect. Half the time It was wet 2. It pisses me off. I would give anything just to be able to take my hand and run it through my hair and feel a whole hairline and not my bald spots.

And Nomad, how much did you regrow at the temples? Give me a measurement? Half inch? what?

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
Money and power, eh? That should be easy enough. :roll:

G

Actually reginex is not that much. I heard its like 3-4 thousand bucks a year but you dont need to do it forever. Im not clear I went to one site it said 3-4 thousand and another it said more. It is pretty steep if you need to pay that each year though. Plus I read their site just now and it seems pretty legit. They dont claim to regrow hair and you have to qualify before you can get their sh*t cause they want it to work for you. Plus Matt M did have hair problems you can obviously see it in his police mugshot. He used something... I dont think he would lie about what products he used.

Plus regenix says for it to work for you its more for people with early hairloss and thinning. In Matts mugshot he had thinning at temples he was a perfect for it.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any links to some interviews mathew might have done regarding his hairloss?

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
If i didnt need to feed these muscles than I would have some money! Yeah the muscles attract them but what I need is money and power so I can pay the women to leave when I dont wanna be with them anymore. :lol:

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the guy looks less like a homo without hair. Not as much of a pretty boy kinda. You can't tell he is thin at all in the pic either.

G

If you're white hair is more of a requirement than an option. This is just me but I don't care how attractive you are if you are white and totally bald it just looks a bit awkward. People with darker skin can pull off the look because the color of their skin, for some reason or another it just looks better on them. I don't feel that it would be as bad if you tanned a lot, but something just looks strange about a bald white head. What I find to look really bad is when someone shaves the side of their head and you can see the stubble on the sides and the top part is smooth. I mean if you lost all the top you might as well wax the sides.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
I think its just you that feels that way about white dudes. Some pull it off some dont, just like darker dudes, some look alright bald other guys look retarded. It all depends on the general shape of your head, Pebbels is black but his head looks like a light bulb or like some throbbing, vieny alien head form start trek.

If your head is nice and round you can get away with being bald without looking pretty weird. just my 2 cents

G

If you have darker skin it would be a lot easier to hide those veins, scars, or unsightly mishapend heads than it would be to cover them up if you are white. When your head is white it is very easy to pick out every little flaw on someone's head. Another thing is if you have dark skin it is a lot easier to cover up the fact that you are shaving your head because of male pattern baldness than you would be if you are white. Unless you are very dilligent about waxing all the hair off your head then it would be very easy to notice that you have no hair on the top of your head.

Axon

Reaction score
TEST SUBJECT#1 said:
If i didnt need to feed these muscles than I would have some money! Yeah the muscles attract them but what I need is money and power so I can pay the women to leave when I dont wanna be with them anymore. :lol:

Haha....well said.