Mathew McConahey

StallionX

Reaction score
before and after?

The only before pic you listed is the one when he was arrested, both the other sets (one of which you consider before) are actually from the same time period.

G

Either way, the dude was losing his hair and now his hair looks great. hair transplant, or weave, is the general take on this.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
This post was pretty funny, I had to bring it back up. Mathew caught naked. high and playing the bongo drums, in the mug shot....too much!

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, talk about digging deep into the vault! I was just reminded of the fact that I used to post here. HAHA. Anyways, if anybody here sees this, I am f*****g doing so good with my regimen. Peace!!!! It is so good I have a psychobilly doo! Back in action mates!!! OI OI!

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
glad to hear things are going well for you, it gives me hope. It seems this site was a lot more informative and fun 4-5 months ago.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
That is quite true. I kinda got burned out. It was f*****g way cool when I first checked in, but now it seems alot of bros took off, as did I.

Axon

Reaction score
Pretty much Nomad. I'm holding it down.

Matthew McC has admitted to having a transplant.

bombscience

Reaction score
That's one bad *** transplant. I remember watching the wedding planner (sad to admit that) and admiring his hair because it's the similar waviness and color used to I have.

I'll tell you one thing, I was with 5 girls that are very good looking that said he was one of their top guys they lust after. God I hope my hair can look that good in my 30s.

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
He could have gotten a wig. Why not? A little air brushing on posters, make up around the forhead and sh*t. He didnt have to endure a hair transplant with some of the really good wigs that are out there.

G

Just go to TheSmokingGun.com and check out his mug shots, he is popping Propecia just like the rest of us and can afford to get those expensive Regenix treatments. He has to of had a Hair Transplant because if you look at the mug shots I would find it very hard for him to regrow all that hair unless he is one of the very lucky few that get great results from Propecia or that Regenix thing really does help other treatments work better.

Axon

Reaction score
bombscience said:
That's one bad *** transplant. I remember watching the wedding planner (sad to admit that) and admiring his hair because it's the similar waviness and color used to I have.

I'll tell you one thing, I was with 5 girls that are very good looking that said he was one of their top guys they lust after. God I hope my hair can look that good in my 30s.

Mad girls like Matt McC. It's more than the hair, bro.

bombscience

Reaction score
Axon said:
bombscience said:

Mad girls like Matt McC. It's more than the hair, bro.

How many girls would like the bald, shaved head Matt McC?

Axon

Reaction score
My girl owns the DVD of U-5841 or whatever that flick is called. :) She likes Billy Zane too, so do most of her friends. Always squealing and sh*t when he comes on screen...kind of annoying, actually.

Hair helps, but it's not everything dude. sh*t, women find James Gandolfini attractive. He's fat and bald!

TEST SUBJECT#1

Established Member
Reaction score
C'mon man... Tony Soprano... attractive? Now I KNOW your bullshitting us about women liking bald men! :lol:

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
quoting...

If you go to Paramount's website for the film, you'll see he's got
quite a thick head of hair now:

but his hair line is still way back there, its just that the back of his hair looks bushy.

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
quote"

Hair helps, but it's not everything dude. sh*t, women find James Gandolfini attractive. He's fat and bald!

ya but you have to be good looking in the first place. or else hair does nothing for you.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
power and money are sexy to women

thats why you can be an ugly *** rock star or a fat, bald mobster and still get mega-hot chicks.

Axon

Reaction score
TEST SUBJECT#1 said:
C'mon man... Tony Soprano... attractive? No I KNOW your bullshitting us about women liking bald men! :lol:

You guys are too down on yourselves. James Gandolfini has become something of an underground sex symbol for women, just like the guys on queer as folk. Go figure.

power and money are sexy to women

Thank you. Women are not like men when it comes to attraction - we're purely physical. They're not. Various things factor in when dealing with what they like. I know women who say they don't find Brad Pitt attractive because they "hated his shoes in 12 Monkeys."

Can you make any sense out of that statement? I hope not. But this is what we're dealing with.