Masturbation and Hairloss, personal experience + 4 m results

bubka

Reaction score
oh christ, not one of these guys, yeah, no balding japanes before WWII, i love this one, and no balding native americans or eksimos too right?

so your male pattern baldness is not genetics, even though male pattern baldness is found in all of the great apes

these freaking guys man...

G

bubka said:
oh christ, not one of these guys, yeah, no balding japanes before WWII, i love this one, and no balding native americans or eksimos too right?

so your male pattern baldness is not genetics, even though male pattern baldness is found in all of the great apes

these freaking guys man...

I'm not an ape.

Maybe you are.

bubka

Reaction score
DammitLetMeIn did you forget your old password or something? :jump:

remember not to eat cooked fats, and no balding Eskimos, and human are not in the great ape family too :stupid:

G

ripple-effect said:
I was wondering, is there anybody out there who never/rarely masturbated and is losing hair?

Not me. But it's funny you bring all this up... now that I recall, it was during a time of excess sexual activity, excess masturbation, poor diet, and stress that this hair loss started for me.

Now I see all the factors.

bubka

Reaction score
we have 2 trolls with their own delusional anecdotal evidence here :whistle:

ripple-effect: the pope, or the other 65% of priests that are also losing their hair just like the 65% of the general population, just like the 65% of munks, anything

G

bubka said:
we have 2 trolls with their own delusional anecdotal evidence here :whistle:

ripple-effect: the pope, or the other 65% of priests that are also losing their hair just like the 65% of the general population, just like the 65% of munks, anything

Look at the thread title, and it's obvious that you're the troll, making intentionally disruptive and diversionary posts.

crespo

Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
I was wondering, is there anybody out there who never/rarely masturbated and is losing hair?

A friend of mine refuses to masturbate (as he believes he's giving in too much to desires), but is still losing hair.
Oddly enough, he doesn't seem to mind yielding to his smoking desires. He also drinks a lot and eats a lot of carbs. So who knows.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Interesting info, thanks crespo. Bubka, the current pope has a full head of hair. Perhaps there were some popes in the past that were bald though. Thanks for pointing that out.

bubka

Reaction score
did you even get what i said???

there is ZERO correlation with a population that does not masturbate (priests), than that who do masturbate in the general population, all have around 65% of males with male pattern baldness

i know science it tough for you, but this is pretty basic, i see you mind only works anecdotally, you only cite personal anecdotal "claims" verses any large scientific study

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Science is tough for me? Where are your studies for your claims that I don't even understand because I don't think you know English well! LOL! Please, if you're going to try and stir up a debate then make it presentable. Until then, no response from me. Thanks!

-rp

bubka

Reaction score
what do you want, i don't post anything on here that i cannot prove, i don't take any regime that i cannot prove either, unlike yourself

do you want to see finasteride studies?

yes, science is tough for you, it is non-existent, you just say things that you think by some simple observations as fact

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also, over-masturbation produces excessive DHT, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and prolactin, and then prolactin forces norepinephrine and epinephrine to bind into the sympathetic nervous alpha receptors for constriction of the blood vessels to trap DHT in the thin scalp skin where your hair rooting cells are over-burned resulting in hair scalp/loss , depression , loss of interest (for both sex or life), permanent destruction of the penis nervers.

http://abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/48321/

I did not have time to validate this info....will be back later...leave any comments

G

bubka said:
what do you want, i don't post anything on here that i cannot prove

Kind of like how you told a bunch of people in past posts that their sudden erectile and libido problems weren't related to Proscar, even though now the truth is coming out that such problems do exist, and are in some cases long term, possibly even permanent?

Yeah, you're a benevolent, objective, open-minded scientist of high integrity all right.

In fact, you probably owe those people you misinformed an apology.

Not to mention the people on this forum you've unfairly insulted and maligned.

Bubka, calling you a piece of garbage would be an insult to actual garbage.

bubka

Reaction score
right, and what side would people line up behind???, the scientist, or the anti-masterbator bee pallen eating masterbator called DamnitLetMeIn ???