Masturbation and Hairloss, personal experience + 4 m results

ADL

Reaction score
I'm talking about the sperm of men that don't have male factor infertility to begin with.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol, I'm not going to go too much into this b/c I don't have as much time as before, but you have to realize Maxpwr(If you want to go into spelling/grammer then look at your own username) that first of all I'm not trying to PROVE anything. I'm trying to exercise into people's minds the QUESTION. When I made that statement I was countering his statement "Masturbation does not cause hair loss." I NEVER made a positive statement in the first place. So therefore, I asked him where's his source to make such a statement. As for your other attacks they're pretty much worthless(You are entitled to your opinion). I'd end up repeating myself and because some of the statements you chose, you cut off important details that I stated previously before those statements that counter (or explain why I said what I did) what you have to say. If you don't think masturbation is, in fact, an addicting act then try to stop for a month or two. See if you can handle it(myself included). You are pretty much blinded by your own temporary pleasure. You can have the last word, just remember my only purpose was to exercise the question be raised. Is there a link between hairloss and masturbation? This post might help you find out if you haven't already seen: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42431

How on earth did this ripple-effect dude manage to hi-jack this thread and turn it into a debate of quality of the other users posts? Before I'm going to even think about trying to stop masturbating for the sake of my hair, I wanna see some evidence. The op could always provide some pictures of his hair regrowth? It's funny how no one ever posts pictures after claiming something like this.
There was, in fact, someone who posted pictures of himself having improved hair growth after ceasing masturbation. It was a while back, I can't remember who, but I thought it was stnl? Not sure.

hawks05

Established Member
Reaction score
there were a couple of people, one guy got banned on another hairloss site because he cliamed that quitting masturbation was the cause of his hair regrowth.

it would be foolish not to think sexual activity has some effect on our bodies.
especially with the "Internet Age" how many people are there that sit in front of the computer all day and wank off to p**rn? alot more than suspected i would guess.

Look up studies on Relaxin and Prolactin, btw Relaxin is a potent alpha-5 reductase inhibitor and is significatly lowered with ejaculation.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not studies(although the Over-masturbation article refers to a study to justify it's statements), just short articles everyone can read:
Over-masturbation
http://www.4-men.org/overmasturbation.html
Does masturbation cause hair loss?
http://www.4-men.org/malehairloss.html

Anyone who's kept up with this thread might like reading this old thread(2003, the first) posted on masturbation. See what our hair-loss ancestors had to say about this...some things said were quite similar to this thread(made it funny to me):
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1415&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=masturbation

bubka

Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
There was, in fact, someone who posted pictures of himself having improved hair growth after ceasing masturbation. It was a while back, I can't remember who, but I thought it was stnl? Not sure.
nope, you are delusional, like that other website you posted with the guy combing his hair down or not using light

lol, he is citing http://www.4-men.org

here is a good one:

Side-effects of Masturbation

Other than an immediate need for a towel or tissue, the effects of masturbation upon the male body were:

* Fatigue. Feeling tired all the time
* Lower back pain
* Thinning hair / Hair Loss
* Soft / Weak Erections
* Premature Ejaculation
* Eye floaters or fuzzy vision
* Groin / Testicular Pain
* Pain or cramp in the pelvic cavity or/and tail bone

seriosly, just posting this from a site like that is all the proof we need to see that ripple-effect is a self proven moron

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of a person who gives credit to lowering masturbation to 1-2 times a week. Also note that he states he uses SP, GSE, Pr0cerin supplements(LOL - the word P-r-o-c-e-r-i-n is filtered by the system), and Nutrifolica. I think it's funny how most people are going to force complete credit to these supplements as saving his hair when they themselves think they are bs supplements. I grabbed this link from from one of stnl's previous posts.
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/ga ... llery1.cfm

I also thought back to one of the previous posts on here. Someone referred to monks being bald and having no sex. That did make me wonder since I don't know too much about a monk's life. So I did a search on google and saw that a monk has to consistently shave his head, even their eyebrows. This is because they cannot have attachment to wordly things such as their appearance. This really depends on the religious sect the monk is in too. In different religious sects, some monks don't shave at all. They might still be going bald though, who knows. I couldn't find that though.

G

hawks05 said:
Relaxin is a potent alpha-5 reductase inhibitor and is significatly lowered with ejaculation.

Bingo. Try telling that to the pitchfork wielding peasants though... they're still looking for a witch to burn at the stake.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
some morons we got here lol

stop beating off and hair will grow back...thats so classic.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said it best:

JayMan said:
DearGodPlsMakeItStop.jpg

Please guys. Just stop with this crap. I don't know how else to say it. Just stop.

Stop

stop

I beg you

You guys are killing me. If that's your goal then you are succeeding. Because every time I see one of these posts I die a little bit inside. And there's been a lot lately. You guys are abusing the create thread feature of this website. Just do a search for the word masturbation on this website and you'll find all the info you need.

Please god make it stop. Please baby jesus make it stop

Just

make

it

stop

And btw STNL deserves a ban.

G

lol Why do you guys let this stuff bother you?

If I see a thread I don't like, I just don't click on it, and if I find a poster annoying, I just put them on ignore.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lol, bubka, you make the cutest little comments with the cutest little avatar and username to match. I would be surprised if you weren't a 12 year old boy on Proscar. No wonder every post from you is a negative one. Going bald at such as young age :( Poor thing. All you need is a little sympathy and you will be better in no time.

bubka

Reaction score
what would i rather be, a 12 year old using proscar, or a 30 year old man who has a regime that would take 30 minutes a day alone to ingest??? one uses science for his regime (and is 12 years old) the other is based on MAGIC (and is a 30 something year old man)

i mean, are you trying to act like you know something, or do you actually think people, (except for that Eric idiot) believe that you take all that crap a day, and do you actually think it will work...

For now, the supplements and suppliers I've been using for hair loss have been:

1) Saw Palmetto Extract, 320 mg, 85-95% FA, 2x/day

2) Pygeum Extract, 100 mg, 12% Phytosterols,
2-3x/day

3) Green Tea Extract, 150 mg, stdzd to 50% polyphenols, 2-3x/day

4) Ginkgo Biloba, 60 mg, stdzd to 24% flavones, 2-3x/day

5) Nettle Root, 500 mg, whole root, 2-3x/day

6) Pumpkin Seed Oil, 1000 mg, 3x/day

7) Bee Pollen, 400 mg, 2-3x/day

8) HairX, w/ Fo-Ti and 17 other ingredients, 2-3x/day

and I just added:

9) Co-Enzyme Q-10, 30 mg, 1-2/day

10) Fish Oil EFA's (Super EPA (&DHA)), 2-3x/day

11) Whole Food Multi, 2-3x/day

12) Dual Ginseng Plus, 400 mg, 1 cap/2-3x/day

13) Barleans Flaxseed Oil, 16 oz bottle, 1 Tbsp./day

14) Nutiva Hempseed Oil, 16 oz bottle, 1 Tbsp./day

15) Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1-3 Tbsp./day

16) Ideally drinking a lot of clean well, spring or distilled water.

17) I just ordered Beta-Sitosterol and Super-Oxide-Dismutase for the first time, and am looking forward to adding them to my regimen.

you obviously have some type of mental disorder, if you have a medicine cabinet filled with all that crap to do every day

how is that bee pollen going 3x a day :whistle: ??? maybe you will grow yellow and black striped hairs like a bee

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol, i raised my eyebrows a bit too when i saw that bee pollen in there.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Holy crap.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
See how inaccurate this child is? There's something wrong with everything he says. That's Erik D's regimen, not mines although I do use GB and BS from that list. I've seen some users with longer natural regimens than that. There's nothing wrong with someone trying to avoid the side effects of finasteride. Don't forget you have school tomorrow bubka, you might want to get some sleep.

bubka

Reaction score
Eric-D, Ripple-Effect, WTF is the difference?

you are the one who asked him what his regime was because you obviously like the "natural" bee pollen

i didn't even know that bees could make pollen, i thought that was only in plants, but hey, in a world where god punishes masterbators with hair loss, anything magical can happen

ahh, this the 30 year old man scarred his wimpy *** my get some side effects, booo hooo, take some bee pollen for that, for you 6x a day

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's not that hard to go on google and search for yourself the relation bee pollen has with hair loss. Alot of "weird" things out there are meant to help hair loss. I also don't get why you think calling me a 30 year old man is an insult. Don't you mean like 50-60 or something? That makes more sense. You can view my regimen in my "view my regimen" link.

G

bubka said:
Eric-D, Ripple-Effect, WTF is the difference?

you are the one who asked him what his regime was because you obviously like the "natural" bee pollen

i didn't even know that bees could make pollen, i thought that was only in plants, but hey, in a world where god punishes masterbators with hair loss, anything magical can happen

ahh, this the 30 year old man scarred his wimpy *** my get some side effects, booo hooo, take some bee pollen for that, for you 6x a day

:laugh: Oh man, this guy is hilarious... just his username and avatar alone are amusing enough to merit me taking him off of ignore for a while.... but his irratonal wisecracks are just priceless... :laugh: