Masturbation and Hairloss, personal experience + 4 m results

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i will, im not putting it down it just sounds funny, but hey, im willing to give different options a shot

G

bubka said:
what would i rather be, a 12 year old using proscar, or a 30 year old man who has a regime that would take 30 minutes a day alone to ingest???

Yes, much better to just never get a boner again, or have defective sperm... at least it saves you time by popping just one boner-killing pill instead of 20 "magic" pills. :laugh:

After all, who needs boners when you've got a few extra hairs on your head, right Bubka?

Then again, since you'll never get laid anyway, what does it really matter? :woot:

one uses science for his regime (and is 12 years old) the other is based on MAGIC (and is a 30 something year old man)

"Try, try, try to understand... I'm a magic man."

i mean, are you trying to act like you know something, or do you actually think people, (except for that Eric idiot) believe that you take all that crap a day, and do you actually think it will work...

You goof... that wasn't ripple's post.

you obviously have some type of mental disorder, if you have a medicine cabinet filled with all that crap to do every day

Yes, I actually care about my health, and my sex life... what about you little buddy... do you have a sex life or balls to safegaurd?

I'm skeptical.

how is that bee pollen going 3x a day :whistle: ??? maybe you will grow yellow and black striped hairs like a bee

Man, you're a classic. At least you're an ignorant moron with a corny sense of humor... :laugh:

G

bubka said:
Eric-D, Ripple-Effect, WTF is the difference?

you are the one who asked him what his regime was because you obviously like the "natural" bee pollen

How would he know that beforehand?

Is he telepathic?

i didn't even know that bees could make pollen, i thought that was only in plants, but hey, in a world where god punishes masterbators with hair loss, anything magical can happen

Yeah, you might even grow a pecker someday, and then you'd have to worry about Propecia side effects... but till then, I'd venture your safe.

ahh, this the 30 year old man scarred his wimpy *** my get some side effects, booo hooo, take some bee pollen for that, for you 6x a day

Yes, I value my operating reproductive functions.

Apparently you don't have to worry about such things.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The reason we argue with you is because there are silent, vulnerable people who will believe your nonsense in utter desperation.

Move to "experimental treatments" please?

G

There's a difference between arguing and discussing.

The form of arguing many of your regular posters here have instigated, is composed mainly of irrational hostility, condemnation, name calling, mocking, and every other kind of offensive behavior you can imagine.

Discussing is having an honest, rational, straight forward, exhange based on the facts and a common search, or at least respect for, the truth.

At any rate, there's nothing "experimental" about posting scientific studies showing that ejaculation depletes levels of natural 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors. It's just stating facts.

bubka

Reaction score
yeah, well i will just have to take your word for it that there are a plethora of scientific studies that shows bee pollen reduces / reverses male pattern baldness :whistle:

G

bubka said:
yeah, well i will just have to take your word for it that there are a plethora of scientific studies that shows bee pollen reduces / reverses male pattern baldness :whistle:

You leave your future in the hands of the same scientists who invented Thalidomide and Vioxx, and I'll leave mine in the hands of mother nature.

Good luck.

G

bubka said:
didn't mom nature make you go bald in the first place?

No. Stress and the Standard America Diet did, just like it's doing to the Japanese now that they're eating like we are.

Prior to adopting the SAD, they had very few baldness or heart disease problems.