Masturbation and DHT

SE-freak

Reaction score
I would never skip sex for hair.

It is funny though, how a massive craze with abstinence as a way of fighting hairloss could lack some serious ground.

5 days and BOOM! There you go balding beast!

Start knocking several out A.S.A.P.

Seriously now, any stimulus in everyday life will cause hormonal fluctuations. After all, we are chemistry. Wanting to enter a glass jar to keep your hair is not, and should not be the solution.

ps. the study's conclusion and the study itself was not a joke.

Stokes

Established Member
Reaction score
I really have nothing to base my theroy that over masterbation will cause hairloss so I'm not even going to go there. But I think it does so I cut it down to once every 2 days. It was twice a day for about 2 years.

On a side note.... got the worse haircut today. I gotta take some pictures of it. Changed hairdresser cause current one is having a baby. Well my bald spots are really showing through now. I'll get some pics up tomorrow so you can all share my pain,

emery

Established Member
Reaction score
it is easy, just stop masturbate for 2 weeks, wash your hair everyday, go to bed 11pm. no smoking, beer (red wine ok), and coffee. in 2 weeks, u should see a huge decline in hair drop...

how to reduce masterbuation? for me, is playing sports. get your self tired, u wont want to masturbate.

SE-freak

Reaction score
emery said:
it is easy, just stop masturbate for 2 weeks...

In two weeks you will not have seen a change if masturbation was really a reason. You have complete ignorance of the facts of the hair cycle.

wash your hair everyday,

Really? why?

go to bed 11pm. no smoking, beer (red wine ok), and coffee.

A healthier lifestyle could make a slight difference, but I cannot see where masturbation fits in the mix.

in 2 weeks, u should see a huge decline in hair drop...

Again, complete ignorance.

how to reduce masterbuation? for me, is playing sports. get your self tired, u wont want to masturbate.

You have managed to chase the "carrot" of reducing masturbation by improving your lifestyle. If that works for you go on, but do not claim it is because you do not knock one out daily.

ronaldkia

Established Member
Reaction score
GoodGuy said:
According to that article, sex also causes hairloss.

I think it's a complete "#$%%#

Not to name, when you finish sex with a babe, and cover her face with a huge cumshot, you are masturbating the last 15-20 seconds. :eek:

thats completely impossible...because sex is 100 percent relaxing...as opposed to masturbation...you use way too much of brain power/ fantasy to get off... a lof of people have difficulty getting of from masturbation, you could litteraly lose your hairs thinking too hard to get off! i swear to you. its true..do any of you, have a problem getting off?..does it take a long time nowadays before you can get off? me and a few friends of mine who have male patterned baldness are like this, its really sad.

The Gardener

Reaction score
ronaldkia said:
thats completely impossible...because sex is 100 percent relaxing...as opposed to masturbation...you use way too much of brain power/ fantasy to get off...

... me and a few friends of mine who have male patterned baldness are like this, its really sad.

Are you into group masturbation?