Masturbation and DHT

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Sorry, but the basic premise is flawed.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the protagonist of this thread is claiming the following logic:

You masturbate, and lose testosterone. Body increases production of testosterone to compensate. Thus, increase in testosterone increases hairloss.

The flaw in this theory is that when you masturbate, you are NOT spuging testosterone! You are spuging sperm (living cellular organisms), water, and sugars. When you masturbate, you are not 'losing' any testosterone so why would your body need to increase production of it to compensate?

*claps* Someone needs to have their test. tested on a daily basis for over a period of time. jerk off straight for 5 days in a row and then go cold turkey for a week. It's really the only way to prove it.

I bet the reason why you guys feel horny when you come home from the gym.... All those hot *** mom's in their spandex will do it! :lol:

venomman

Reaction score
social_drinker said:
venomman said:
People hate the fact that this could be true, and they dont wanna believe it.

Because it's not true.

PROVE it,,,,,,,,,,, You cant. The evidence is clear everyone on these forums do it too much. I said it 'COULD' be true. so keep wacking off shows how you have no self control what so ever. just makes you look weak.

The Gardener

Reaction score
You are the one who made the claim, venomman. You prove it.

If masturbation caused hairloss, there would be medical literature up the yin yang on it all over the place. Find me a medical study that backs up your claim, and this will be put to rest.

Methinks you have been influenced more by 'Doctor Mom' than a real medical doctor...

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
venomman said:
social_drinker said:
venomman said:
People hate the fact that this could be true, and they dont wanna believe it.

Because it's not true.

PROVE it,,,,,,,,,,, You cant. The evidence is clear everyone on these forums do it too much. I said it 'COULD' be true. so keep wacking off shows how you have no self control what so ever. just makes you look weak.

There is no evidence. Just like Gardener said, provide any scientific study that backs up the claim - you can't. For the record, however, just because I don't agree with your claim doesn't mean that I cannot control my masturbatory habits. If you said that murdering babies helped grow hair and I disagreed with you would you then ascertain that I couldn't hold myself back from murdering babies?

The entire premise of this discussion is flawed. It is wrong, wrong, wrong.

I have seen a couple of quack websites with quack doctors that make the same claim. When asked to provide proof, they consistently skate by on the question. For all I know they are probably backed by some religious zealots (though that is only speculation).

Venomman, do what you want. "Hold out" all that you want to. Just don't push your opinions on unsuspecting hair loss sufferers that come on this forum looking for real answers as facts until you CAN back them up with facts. You have not done that so far. Your entire rhetoric has been nothing but trumped-up suspicion and nothing more

G

im so sick and tired of everyone talkin about masterbation behind its back.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The only way you can prevent the masturbation induced hairloss is to re-injest your spooge afterwards by eating it, like venomman does. I would rather go bald myself but it works for him...

Jaygee

Established Member
Reaction score
And to think....TO THINK!!!!......that I used to wonder if most guys really did jerk off or if I was just one of a minority. :lol: :hairy: :p

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jaygee said:
And to think....TO THINK!!!!......that I used to wonder if most guys really did jerk off or if I was just one of a minority. :lol: :hairy: :p

You are in the minority. The rest of us use the vacuum cleaner.

Redbone

Reaction score
This is an ad for herbal supplements usign masturbation as a false vehicle to sucker poor balding guys into buying their sh*t product.

It is true that men that are loosing their hair have much higher libido's thus the result of higher testosterone and more DHT. Balding and thinning guys have incredible sex drive just look at me in the MILF hunter and 8th street Latina's I have solid hairloss but also have a dong that won't quit.

So I ask is it the hand sex that is making the hair fall out or the unquenchable desire to have sex that results from extra Test and DHT buildup?

Trust me Dating Fistine or Mary Palmer and her five sisters does not induce hair loss. What a crock of sh*t. We are extra horny because we carry much more of a substance which in excess causes hairloss. :lol:

Redbone

Reaction score
BTW masterbation also causes blindness, hairy palms and will make you go strait to hell when you die.

Vennom you need to perform the five Knuckle shuffle outside your home where your mom cannot see you :eek: .

Jaygee

Established Member
Reaction score
"You are in the minority. The rest of us use the vacuum cleaner."

Hoover?

Matt_In_Houston

Reaction score
I've got an ideal. When you masterbate, rub the c*m into your scalp. Somebody try that for 6 months and get back to me... :)

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ken Bellanger was on another forum at one time using different usernames as "testimonials" that this was, in fact, true. Kind of makes you wonder what is in ARR-KAY Nineteen, huh?

G

I don't get it.

If your saying that masturbation causes hairloss, should you not be saying that any form of ejaculation causes hairloss?

Are you suggesting that your hair or scalp can tell the difference between you oiling your bat yourself and you sticking it in your lady?

I doubt it.

If i go for a long time without sex or wanking, i normally end up having a nice wet dream. So i'm screwed anyway.

Maybe if stick some finasteride down my jap's eye and minoxidil on pubes it might be OK.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wow! This post sure has gotten the attention of everyone here that's for sure:) :hairy: :!: :eek:

What?! Are we going back to the old wive's tales about how masturbating causing guys to go blind and...loose their hair?! Come on guys!!! There is not ONE SHRED OF TRUTH to this!!!

One thing is for sure it has gotten everybody together talking about something that concerns us all :wink:

Greg

peterteg1999

Reaction score
Greg1 said:
Wow! This post sure has gotten the attention of everyone here that's for sure:) :hairy: :!: :eek:

What?! Are we going back to the old wive's tales about how masturbating causing guys to go blind and...loose their hair?! Come on guys!!! There is not ONE SHRED OF TRUTH to this!!!

One thing is for sure it has gotten everybody together talking about something that concerns us all :wink:

Greg

It doesn't cause hairloss, it wouldn't make it better, that's for sure.

I guess don't over do it, maybe 2-3 times a week pretty normal.

All you jerk off a lot peeps out there only trying to make yourself feel better, because you can't control yourselves.. LOL

But the matter of fact is they are related...it's all hormones.

powersam

Reaction score
study being done at sydney uni about whether ejaculation without the accompanying physical exercise of sex will affect sugar levels. supposedly the body ups the insulin resistance in your body to counter the used up energy from sex, so if you masturbate and ejaculate with very little or no energy expenditure it could simulate type 2 diabetes in the short term. many connections have been found between raised insulin levels and baldness.

Stokes

Established Member
Reaction score
Well I think the community is divided over whether masterbation causes hairloss.

I think that masterbation does cause an increase to hairloss, thats why I am going to reduce my masterbation from once a day to once every 2 days. I used to masterbate twice a day when I was 19 up until about 6 months ago. One day I was home alone for the whole day so I decided to see how many times in that day I could masterbate. Got to about 8 I think, after a while no sperm was coming out haha.

I didn't start masterbating until I was 19, never really caught on to it. But once I found out about it I went hard and masterbated all the time. When I was 19 and 20 my hair was thick, wasn't until I was 21 when my hair started to thin.

I am 23 now and am on the verge of shaving my hair off, it is so so bad. Just brought some Dermmatch and some V05 stying gel to try to buy me some time.

Hairloss is so depressing, but you gotta think, you could be a lot worse off. It is on my mind for most of the day, which is affecting my work.

There is no way someone can say that masterbation does or doesn't cause hairloss, until we know more about the human body which would not be in our lifetime.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What happens if you dont jerk off much at all, you engage in normal sex. But then lets say you dont have access to it occasionally and you go on a 2-3 day jerk off w/p**rn binge where you beat it twice daily? What will that do to your hairloss?

G

What about masturbating in a sauna with my thumb up my ***, will that affect male pattern baldness?