Mario Gotze 26 Yo, Nw3 Diffuse, Frauds His Hair Style Well, Some Inspiration

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I consider him NW3ish tbh.. his hairstyle makes him look more NW2ish.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQfUW5lPR8/

Yes. Norwood 3 or at least Norwood 2.5, wayyy past Norwood 2 which is the last non balding hairline when in the correct position. Prominent receded hairline, forelock island formation in motion and receded side temple areas. Wouldn't say he's very diffuse but it is thinning and lifeless a little. Definitely not out of balding hair territory nor is it close to good hair. A good straightish hairline goes a long way but diffuse is a nightmare too.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks older a little but I don't think there's such a glaring difference. The bigger problem is that he could be suffering from aggressive hair loss since he's only 26, that's serious loss especially as he's been like for this for a few years. It's all about acting early, of course genetic Norwood pattern and hair calibre play a role, but it's no substitute for biting the bullet with finasteride early.

I went to collect my finasteride from a new pharmacy and she said you use this for hair right? (I'm not old enough for prostate worries). I said of course for hair and she commented that do I even have hair loss and that my hair looks really good. She was enquiring for a balding relative who was hesitant about the medication and wanted to know the benefit. I explained I do have hair loss for sure since the temples are from a transplant but that finasteride has maintained the rest easily for years. I told her what I always wrote on here, start treatment early to escape this bullshit and to not think about it anymore in your youth. I think my hair looks better than many fullheads but that's due to having good hair naturally since I was always complemented on it - not just due to starting the treatment cascade early.

Another positive from starting early is less aesthetic loss in the mirror and you may entirely escape under the radar socially too, photos e.t.c. This all translates to feeling better since the majority of us just don't want to think about hair or for others to think about us in that manner.

Gotze can easily get a full head still even if the hair calibre is medium. I know some people say fame and money can't help with what bothers you in the mirror but I bet it can go a long way since he is always having a ball. Not saying they don't suffer from self esteem issues (they are far from immune, sometimes worse since in the public eye) but at least they have various "pick me up" options. Your average joe on the other hand has more on his plate to contemplate!

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt that normal hair for white guys in their later 20s though? I dont know that many white dudes that make it to 30 with no hairloss at all.

edit* Oh sh*t his dad is super bald

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isnt that normal hair for white guys in their later 20s though? I dont know that many white dudes that make it to 30 with no hairloss at all.

edit* Oh sh*t his dad is super bald
i didnt see his dad pic, but he's defo nw3, thats not normal in ur mid 20s for whte guys or any other race

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
i didnt see his dad pic, but he's defo nw3, thats not normal in ur mid 20s for whte guys or any other race

Search up his dad. He looks like hes the full nw7. So i guess thats where mario is headed in some years.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu1XTAlFGJb/

That's him and his gf. They've been dating for years. That's real love, you can see it in all their pics. Doesn't mean it will work out ultimately but they stand a good chance. Götze is rich beyond our wildest beliefs. Dude is set for life. Whatever transplant he wants, he can afford to get it. And when hair cloning comes around, which I do believe is in the next 20 years, he will be able to be the first in line. He's not the best player Germany had but he shot the winning goal in the 2014 World Cup. That kinda prestige goes a long way. He's got a lot of followers and his tv career is waiting for him after this is over. If he even wants that. For all he cares, he could just never work again and hide on yachts around the world.

As Wolf Pack said, none of this might matter if he looks into the mirror at night but it sure would help me set things in perspetive tbh. Most hair loss sufferers, the ones who really suffer, are young, below 20. Getting finasteride often isn't a problem because of their personal choice or fear of side effects but rather a financial problem. He's in his late 20s. He'll be fine.