Mario Gotze 26 Yo, Nw3 Diffuse, Frauds His Hair Style Well, Some Inspiration

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao, according to stats only 20% bald under 30, so no, thats not normal at all
bullshit.
first of all how do you define bald? completely bald? then he isnt.
Second, under 30 the majority of men will be balding to some severe degree. I would say only 20% percent will stay under NW2.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'll be 32 soon with a lot of hair left. It's honestly not so uncommon anymore. I do see and admire people with lower Norwoods my age but the reality is that I also see a lot of people who are worse off or similar to me. Saving your hair beyond your 40s really is either genetical luck or a lot of work imho.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu1XTAlFGJb/

That's him and his gf. They've been dating for years. That's real love, you can see it in all their pics. Doesn't mean it will work out ultimately but they stand a good chance. Götze is rich beyond our wildest beliefs. Dude is set for life. Whatever transplant he wants, he can afford to get it. And when hair cloning comes around, which I do believe is in the next 20 years, he will be able to be the first in line. He's not the best player Germany had but he shot the winning goal in the 2014 World Cup. That kinda prestige goes a long way. He's got a lot of followers and his tv career is waiting for him after this is over. If he even wants that. For all he cares, he could just never work again and hide on yachts around the world.

As Wolf Pack said, none of this might matter if he looks into the mirror at night but it sure would help me set things in perspetive tbh. Most hair loss sufferers, the ones who really suffer, are young, below 20. Getting finasteride often isn't a problem because of their personal choice or fear of side effects but rather a financial problem. He's in his late 20s. He'll be fine.

yes real love because he is a super succesful sportstar (at least at the time they met he was THE uprising talent + not balding and not bad looking) with immense status

if the guy with his current balding looks was an another engineer she wouldnt even have look twice at him

famous athletes and rockstars can look like complete sh*t and can still sleep with every woman they want

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeh, rooney had to resort to hooker for instance, while ryan giggs banged his own brothers wife. not like giggs a model, but he defo better lookin than rooney who was voted most ugly english athlete in one of the 2010s
Yeah the guy I quoted is just jealous. Mario Gotze fella is pretty good looking. A regular person's brain doesn't even register him as 'balding'.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming from someone who knows how dating apps work.. he has some pics that would work pretty well, if his profile listed him as an engineer on top of that, he would do even better.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming from someone who knows how dating apps work.. he has some pics that would work pretty well, if his profile listed him as an engineer on top of that, he would do even better.
The only thing that would be getting him women in online dating is the engineer title. He's a 5/10 maximum.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bollocks lol
quote-had-i-not-become-a-footballer-i-think-i-would-have-been-a-virgin-peter-crouch-67-26-77.jpg

google him

google his wife

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeh, rooney had to resort to hooker for instance, while ryan giggs banged his own brothers wife. not like giggs a model, but he defo better lookin than rooney who was voted most ugly english athlete in one of the 2010s

rooney went to the same hooker ballotelli went - not bc he had to (even ugly fucks like him get dm on ig/facebook on the regulary through his status) but nc hookers are "more descret" (in that case not) while the civil woman run to dailymail the next day after

and look at his wife ffs - you thinl rooney would scored his wife without status?

i think you guys dont know how the reality of footballstars, rockstars and famous rappers looks like

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
u do, cuz uve lived one, right?

i know a professional soccer player in person yes - 2. bundesliga germany

he gets constantly dms on instagram

how can this be a suprise to you guys?

even college athletes in the us have a lot of options

you guys ever heard of groupies?

are we really pretending status dont play a role when it comes to dating?

that normal dating standards cannot applied on rockstars and famous athletes?

lol - stay pissed

Last edited:

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alot of blue pilled people around here. Having sex if you have any kind of fame or status is as easy as breathing.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
i know a professional soccer player in person yes - 2. bundesliga germany

he gets constantly dms on instagram

how can this be a suprise to you guys?

even college athletes in the us have a lot of options

you guys ever heard of groupies?

are we really pretending status dont play a role when it comes to dating?

that normal dating standards cannot applied on rockstars and famous athletes?

lol - stay pissed
You are the one who seems pissed lol. Status helps but you act like all girls are some machines who are attracted to famous guys without thinking. Anyone can see ugly. Anyway like I said he's pretty good looking famous or not.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the one who seems pissed lol. Status helps but you act like all girls are some machines who are attracted to famous guys without thinking. Anyone can see ugly. Anyway like I said he's pretty good looking famous or not.

he was good looking when he was young

he is nothing special now given his height, his norwood and chubby cheeks

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alot of blue pilled people around here. Having sex if you have any kind of fame or status is as easy as breathing.
agree
he was good looking when he was young

he is nothing special now given his height, his norwood and chubby cheeks
Rooney is basically high status reliable betabux for his wife, there's no denying in it
also in higher circles english society is quite conservatve and chauvinistic, so he seemd like good match for his wife, whos from very wealthy family iirc