Man Who Produce 0 Aromatase And Estrogen Due A Genetical Defect Has A Full Head Of Hair...

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He probably just has good hair genes anyway. If you don't have male pattern baldness in your genes, you're not going to lose your hair even if your body produces tons of DHT. It is all in the genes.

well that crispr my f*****g dna and give me his hair genetics

what the f*** is wrong with people

its 2018 and we still cant cure hairloss

that is a nightmare, the real dystopia

abcdefg

Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3380548/

What do you say about this one ?

I don't even know androgens are guilty anymore.All i know is anti androgen drugs work.

In women though it might be estrogen/androgen ratio. If you have higher E it might not be as bad to raise your T. Also isnt it DHT and the 5 ar enzymes that cause hair loss? its not really as much testosterone. Maybe women have very little 5-ar enzymes or none so taking testosterone has no negative effect on their hair.
There are a lot of things involved besides just testosterone. Also does the T circulate and get used by the hair in women the same as men? Do women have the same amount of AR receptors as men do when their whole lives they have little T?
I dont think we have answers to most of these questions so you cant say why.
Can we please find the answer to why having DHT and T causes male pattern baldness in the first place? This is the real question to solve.

omid

My Regimen
Reaction score
well that crispr my f*****g dna and give me his hair genetics

what the f*** is wrong with people

its 2018 and we still cant cure hairloss

that is a nightmare, the real dystopia
not to be sad , in our family we dont have any bald guy ,not father,brothers,uncles and .... nobody is bald but I am losting my hairs ...

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does everyone just forget basic groundwork around here or what? The prerequisite for Androgenetic Alopecia is believed to be a genetic sensitivity of the scalp follicles to androgens. So what does it mean if x random c*** with aromatase deficiency has a full head of hair? Sweet f*** all.

a lucky few bodybuilders spend 2+ decades of their life injecting 5000mg of testosterone every week and manage to keep their hair. On the other hand, if i gave most of you just 250mg a week of injectable testosterone your hair would probably f*** off within 9 months

vlados

My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen is usually good for men(especially in the temple/frontal region). One interesting observation is that estrogen inhibits hair shaft growth in the occipital zone of women.

This sh*t is so f*****g complicated..

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen is usually good for men(especially in the temple/frontal region). One interesting observation is that estrogen inhibits hair shaft growth in the occipital zone of women.

This sh*t is so f*****g complicated..

doesnt the estrogen lvl raises the older you get? why do old men are more likely to bald then?

or am i wrong here.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
doesnt the estrogen lvl raises the older you get? why do old men are more likely to bald then?

or am i wrong here.
Androgen sensitivity of hairs increases exponentially with age. So men become hairy on body and bald on head. AR sensitivity overpower everything that is protective for hairs. If you have AR gene mutation esp G allele of AR there is nothing you can do except watching your hairs fall everyday.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Androgen sensitivity of hairs increases exponentially with age. So men become hairy on body and bald on head. AR sensitivity overpower everything that is protective for hairs. If you have AR gene mutation esp G allele of AR there is nothing you can do except watching your hairs fall everyday.

i just hate this world

scientist should discover a way to restore the androgen sensivity

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

or am i wrong here.

No. Both normal estrogen levels and testosterone levels drop as one ages. There is an equilibrium unique to each individuals physiology. And the changes in those hormones relative to each other are not set but may vary with each person.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
i just hate this world

scientist should discover a way to restore the androgen sensivity
Gene editing is only savior. I think researchers should start treating baldness with gene editing. At least they could correct that AR and other chr20 basterds which increases odds of someone by whopping 7 fold.

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gene editing is only savior. I think researchers should start treating baldness with gene editing. At least they could correct that AR and other chr20 basterds which increases odds of someone by whopping 7 fold.

i need this. if you ever hear about a kidnapping of genetic scientists it will be me

vlados

My Regimen
Reaction score

Does the AR sensitivity increase with age only in regards to hair folicles ?