Man Who Produce 0 Aromatase And Estrogen Due A Genetical Defect Has A Full Head Of Hair...

vlados

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't, couldn't find any research confirming it.

I also tried to search a lil bit about androgen sensitivity increasing with age ,but couldn't find some clear evidence. Going by the hypothesis that AR sensitivity increases with age ,one as he ages, should also get extra added benefits from androgens(besides having his hair fall off) like increased muscle mass,libido ,etc which doesn't seem to be the case. I also searched about 5a reductase expression increasing with age ,part of the hypothesis that as man ages, his testosterone lowers , the body converts more of it to DHT to satisfy bodily functions, but haven't found neither in this case something that could confirm it.

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also tried to search a lil bit about androgen sensitivity increasing with age ,but couldn't find some clear evidence. Going by the hypothesis that AR sensitivity increases with age ,one as he ages, should also get extra added benefits from androgens(besides having his hair fall off) like increased muscle mass,libido ,etc which doesn't seem to be the case. I also searched about 5a reductase expression increasing with age ,part of the hypothesis that as man ages, his testosterone lowers , the body converts more of it to DHT to satisfy bodily functions, but haven't found neither in this case something that could confirm it.

If anything, testosterone levels drop with age. And they are much lower now than they were, say 50 years ago but early onset of male pattern baldness is increasing. Might be a hormone imbalance that leads to androgen sensitivity. Look up the synthoms for estrogen dominance in men:

1. Sexual dysfunction (low libido, decreased morning erections, decreased erectile function)
  2. Enlarged breasts
  3. Lower urinary tract symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
  4. Increased abdominal fat (can also be a symptom of low estrogen)
  5. Feeling tired
  6. Loss of muscle mass
  7. Emotional disturbances, especially depression
  8. Type 2 diabetes
BPH is treated with Finasteride.
Type 2 diabetes is linked with early onset of male pattern baldness
I experienced 4 to 7 right before my hair started to thin, and they are gradually getting better now that my hair loss has stabilized.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does the AR sensitivity increase with age only in regards to hair folicles ?
I guess that's the case. If AR sensitivity increases for entire body tissues then we could see increased muscles ,bone density, and general vigour. But that's not true.I think AR sensitivity increases for hair cells . I lost muscles in last 2 years and gained body hairs of few pounds. Androgens are anabolic so I must have expected muscle growth but that didn't happened.

Last edited:

Thebaldcel

My Regimen
Reaction score
i need this. if you ever hear about a kidnapping of genetic scientists it will be me

If you're adventurous enough, with some research and at least 2 grand to blow, you can easily make your own knockout AR targeting Crispr-cas9 with what's currently available today. You'll be the first human to do it. If it goes wrong it'll go really wrong, but then you can fix it by using more crispr.

vlados

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does everyone just forget basic groundwork around here or what? The prerequisite for Androgenetic Alopecia is believed to be a genetic sensitivity of the scalp follicles to androgens. So what does it mean if x random c*** with aromatase deficiency has a full head of hair? Sweet f*** all.

a lucky few bodybuilders spend 2+ decades of their life injecting 5000mg of testosterone every week and manage to keep their hair. On the other hand, if i gave most of you just 250mg a week of injectable testosterone your hair would probably f*** off within 9 months

What its quite clear is that aging increase the percentage of men with bald heads,otherwise one that is truly "immune" to hair loss would still maintain his hair in his later life,but as mentioned earlier, as one ages so does his chances of becoming bald.

One side-note observation is that I read in some studies that if nothing else kills you, we'll all develop prostate cancer.

vlados

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3380548/

What do you say about this one ?

I don't even know androgens are guilty anymore.All i know is anti androgen drugs work.

From that study :
"Subcutaneous testosterone therapy was found to have a beneficial effect on scalp hair growth in female patients treated for symptoms of androgen deficiency"

"Nonresponders (i.e. no reported hair regrowth on therapy) had significantly higher BMIs than responders"

It would seem that it's a ,matter of interaction of those "dreaded" androgens with the specifics of the internal environment

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
well that crispr my f*****g dna and give me his hair genetics

what the f*** is wrong with people

its 2018 and we still cant cure hairloss

that is a nightmare, the real dystopia

"We"???....smh. Accept the cards dealt you and stop blaming others for not finding cures for stuff. Just because you can complain on the internet doesn't move up the timeframe when something can be cured. Also Medical science hasn't really cured anything yet.

Last edited: