Make brotzu's lotion (not yet GB!)

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
NEWS FROM THE ITALIAN GB.

So the guy update his blog and posted new thread.

he posted a new picture with all the lotion packed up. https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ETspdxHE...WGqqsgca3tgCLcB/s1600/IMG_20160919_103507.jpg

he says also that the lotion is not greasy , not staining and does not irritate. this is all he can says after 4 days of use.

for the second GB he says that he got payed for 70 lotions and he need minimum 20 more or 30 at maximum.
he says also that he want to close the seond GB by sunday so the next monday he can start the new GB.

this is a little resume thanks to google trasnlator.

for more information here's the link :
http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.it/2016/09/spedizione.html#links

timberman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great news, now its just waiting a few months before the first participants of the groupbuy can hopefully get some positive results with this lotion.
I just joined the 2nd groupbuy, anyone who is hesitating join so he can start ordering a new batch :D. By the time this lotion shows any result it's probably going to be a lot harder to obtain..

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a question: anyone planned to analyze the lotion? Does it come with a certificate or anything?

Thank you

Chocolate Lebron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to pay the guy I will go into the second group buy but don't know how...I don't really wana wade through al the bullshit on this thread to find the instructions...yes lazy

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to pay the guy I will go into the second group buy but don't know how...I don't really wana wade through al the bullshit on this thread to find the instructions...yes lazy
first email him using his email rivoluzionecapelli@gmail.com tell him if you can join the second GB. he's gonna answer fast.

then if you are outside italy send him 90 euros with paypal using send money for family and freind to his email tagliariniemanuele@gmail.com

don't confuse between the two email.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in the US. I sent money to his rivoluzionecapelli@gmail.com because he told me to... what the hell man? there's a different email now?
i don't think it's a big deal , email him and tell him that you send him his money with the other email. and he can confirm you that he really receive the money.

this what i did, after i send him the money i ask him for confirmation that he really receive the money.

Quest

My Regimen
Reaction score
i love the valiant effort to document everyone's name around 10 pages in. nothing can stop a group of balding men who have their eyes set on a cure.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i love the valiant effort to document everyone's name around 10 pages in. nothing can stop a group of balding men who have their eyes set on a cure.

thinning woman, not balding man but cheers ;)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Are there anyone in the U.S that is part of the first group buy? I would love to know if you guys will have any issue with custom, thnx.

Reactions: tzt

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A Question to whom ordered the GB lotion and lives outside italy !

if the custom service open the package for routine checking and ask you what's this ? what do you gonna respond ?
mainly the bottle have no ticket and nothing to prove what's inside !