Low Blood Flow Circulation. A Key Feature Of The Onset Of Male Pattern Baldness

Do you believe that vertical face shape leads to lower blood flow to the scalp?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And there is a difference between big forehead and small galea and big forehead and big galea.

Chris-Davies.jpg

That's how big and expanded galea look shot from the same angle.

img_1519-jpeg.jpg

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blood flow is legit , that’s why minoxidil helps. Lack of blood flow anywhere is bad

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201022_164052_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    Screenshot_20201022_164052_com.facebook.orca.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 68

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 149098

Stop making excuses and stop saying that women don't go bald. They are humans like men and they will of course go bald If they have expanded galea and their scalp is in tension and lacking blood supply. Bald women are jsut wearing wigs! This woman has down syndrome and she is not smart enough to think of wearing a wig. I have seen plenty of women with receding hairline, thinning crown and diffuse thinning on the street so stop.
Literally said that women don't go bald in the same frequency as men. Just admit your theory is stupid lol

Reactions: INT

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4203677-jpg.jpg

Look at this guy with such small forehead and rounded hairline. Look how small, smooth and flat galea. No balding man has a galea like that.

9357acfa-a095-445e-bd18-ec5cb139ebda.jpg

If you are looking for a balding man with such galea, you won't be able to find one. However, you will quickly come across a man with wide, massive and ridged galea. Like the one of Joe Biden.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Smaller than yours. And my hairline is less receded and my hair is denser than yours. View attachment 149042
From what I understand you have a wide Galea and Huge forehead. Nw2-3 territory. So according to your own theory you'll be bald in 10 years. You have no temples and major recession.

Last edited:

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are blind! I am Norwood 1 and I have small and flat galea. There is a difference between big forehead and big galea. Balding men don't have galeas like these.
Yes. I have a massive forehead. But my galea isn't big.

Where are you @Ritchie?

Attachments

• 20201024_214855.jpg
    20201024_214855.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 20201024_214851.jpg
    20201024_214851.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 140

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are blind! I am Norwood 1 and I have small and flat galea. There is a difference between big forehead and big galea. Balding men don't have galeas like these.

Where are you @Ritchie?
Lol nw1? Your in such denial. I would've guess minimum nw2. You have no temples and a forehead the size of wrigley field. I'm not sure how you can justify yourself as nw1 while criticizing others with better hairlines then yours.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so stupid. Look how dense is my hair and how even is my front. And look the picture from the side when my temporal front is showing. Men who are thinning frontally don't have such even and dense front. You can't tell the difference between big forehead and big galea. There are people with naturallly big foreheads and you don't understand that.

Here is how a frontally thinnning man looks.

MV5BNTQ1MDgzNjUyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzE5NTA0._V1_.jpg

Thia i how a man with predominately frontal thinning and baldness looks like. Kid...

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dunno, I'm just saying from your perspective, you would be on the list. No temples and a big forehead. Your hair kind of looks like that picture you just posted. But maybe it's just your big forehead that makes it seem that way. I could be wrong.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey everyone. I didnt know the site was back up but i just looked at my email and saw notifications

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey everyone. I didnt know the site was back up but i just looked at my email and saw notifications

Post examples of non balding men with big foreheads. People think that I am balding because of my big forehead.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
he has a horizontal face but a big forehead. the guy he posted is norwood 3 with a big forehead.

Here is one man with a lower hairline who is higehr on the norwood scale
gettyimages-186166818-2048x2048.jpg

here are three men with much bigger foreheads who are lower on the norwood scale than the man above

1shutterstock_1533339323-750x1024.jpg1200px-Patrick_J_Adams_3486.jpggettyimages-876377046-2048x2048.jpg

some people just have big foreheads and their temple points dont rest above their eyebrows.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post examples of non balding men with big foreheads. People think that I am balding because of my big forehead.
Don't have time, just judging by your current state and your age 21 with that large of a forehead and no temples your in for a ride as you get closer to your thirties and I'm your thirties. Hopefully not though lol.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought christopher meloni had the biggest galea ever. But look at the first guy

shutterstock_9064354as.jpg

Last edited:

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
His galea alone is the size of some people's entire head

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Where are you @Ritchie?
looks like your thinning at the front

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found out about a disease in women called frontal fibrosing alopecia. Which cases women to diffuse frontally and lose hair. I noticed that women who have the condition have very big, expanded and ridged galeas.

frontal-fibrosing-alopecia.jpg

WJD-4-33-g001.jpg

41467_2019_9117_Fig1_HTML.png

Just look at their galeas.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
michael chiklis has a very ridged galea. He has a massive bone sticking out the front of his head.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 79