Low Blood Flow Circulation. A Key Feature Of The Onset Of Male Pattern Baldness

Do you believe that vertical face shape leads to lower blood flow to the scalp?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 27 90.0%

• Total voters

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's evident that balding men have less blood flowing to their scalp. Balding scalp has just 60% of the blood flow of non balding scalp. According to my last theory If the cranial sutures close too early the growing brain has no space to grow and this lead to improper cranial expansion where the galea looks expanded, wide, uneven and more ridged. And then the muscles on the side are pressured by the growing brain and their contractions restrict the blood supply to the scalp. But that's not all. I noticed that men who have bad galeas but horizontal face recede further than Norwood 1. But not further than Norwood 3. For expample Henry Cavil, Johnny Depp have bad galeas but horizontal faces but bad galeas and haven't receded further than Norwood 3. I am sure that Henry Cavil will stay like that for life. And Johnny Depp aswell. While me who have vertical faces and poor facial structure with narrow jawline, flat cheekbones If they have bad galeas they go completely bald. Some even have average and they diffuse thin. But these men have to have very good galeas in order not to be balding.

1234375_GettyImages_966154660_35c14b69ee2059dc069db6b0d51bda88.jpg

For example Danny Walters doesn't have small and smooth galea but look at his face shape.

Meanwhile:

davidschwimmer-2.jpg

Look at David Schwimmer and his poor facial structure characterized by vertical face shape, rounded jawline, flat cheekbones and crooked nose. And see how small and even is his galea. If he had wider, ridged and expanded galea he will be completely bald. Look at his temples. When he was younger he had more rounded hairline. The hair that is poorly supplied have fallen out while the rest is saying intact and it doesn't progress and stays like that for decades. I am sure that If he had well shaped and horizontal face, he would have kept all his hair.

There are guys who aren't lucky as he is.

Look at Prince Edward and his facial structure. Very expanded galea and vertical face shape and similar poor facial features like David Schwimmer.

fd29131413e3864ae3f7a491434fe2de.jpg

And for the end. Look Johnny Depp and Nicolas Cage for comprassion.

5d4afeca36e03c3722402d73?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

Both have expanded galeas but look at Nicolas Cage's facial structure and compare it to Johnny Depp.

I personally believe that the blood have more trouble circulating in people with vertical face shapes than in people with horizontal faces. There might be even linked to high blood pressure. Bald men suffer from high blood pressure more often than non balding men.

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do you keep putting up pictures of balding or bald men and say this is why they are bald then put up pictures of people with hair and say this is why they are not bald?

Its like watching the lottery and saying after the balls have came out that if I put on them numbers I would of won

Your delusional!!!

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why do you keep putting up pictures of balding or bald men and say this is why they are bald then put up pictures of people with hair and say this is why they are not bald?

Its like watching the lottery and saying after the balls have came out that if I put on them numbers I would of won

Your delusional!!!

I don't do that. I post also pictures of men with bad facial structure who have good galeas that protected them from baldness. I also post men with horizontal faces that are receding because of their bad galea.

JohnSmith21

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Blood flow is legit , that’s why minoxidil helps. Lack of blood flow anywhere is bad

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For people who are still in denial. I challenge you to find a man like that who is Norwood 1.

46207236a5d2d33cfe95c081dfdd572a.jpg

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For people who are still in denial. I challenge you to find a man like that who is Norwood 1.

View attachment 149035
Can you explain your galea theory to me like I'm a child please? I find it interesting but don't fully understand what you mean.

Also, how would you rate my galea?

Attachments

• 20200920_165634.jpg
    20200920_165634.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 205
  • 20200117_113311.jpg
    20200117_113311.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 20200117_113314.jpg
    20200117_113314.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 20200117_113340.jpg
    20200117_113340.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 194

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you explain your galea theory to me like I'm a child please? I find it interesting but don't fully understand what you mean.

Also, how would you rate my galea?

Looks expanded. I can even see thinning. You will probably be bald.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For more comprassion.

Attachments

• 20201022_001251.jpg
    20201022_001251.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 190

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen your pics. Like I said, you have a big head, forehead ridges and a round face, not that it matters regarding hairloss lmao

I've also read your postings. You've claimed all sorts. Vit D, Vit E, galea, posture, even concluding a correlation between men who wear glasses and hairloss. I don't understand why people can't just move on from the fact that it's a genetic sensitivity to DHT and the resulting calcification that causes male pattern baldness. The rest of the possible causes are so insignificant that there's really no point thinking about them.

Why aren't shortsighted women who have poor diets, huge galeas, bad posture balding?

Also, you keep telling people on here with hair on their head that they have bad galeas when you can't even see their f*****g galea through their hair.

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen your pics. Like I said, you have a big head, forehead ridges and a round face, not that it matters regarding hairloss lmao

I've also read your postings. You've claimed all sorts. Vit D, Vit E, galea, posture, even concluding a correlation between men who wear glasses and hairloss. I don't understand why people can't just move on from the fact that it's a genetic sensitivity to DHT and the resulting calcification that causes male pattern baldness. The rest of the possible causes are so insignificant that there's really no point thinking about them.

Why aren't shortsighted women who have poor diets, huge galeas, bad posture balding?

Also, you keep telling people on here with hair on their head that they have bad galeas when you can't even see their f*****g galea through their hair.

You are wrong. Women do go bald. I have seen plenty of women who have thinning crown, receding temples and diffuse thinning.

@Ritchie, tell him that I have better galea than him!

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are wrong. Women do go bald. I have seen plenty of women who have thinning crown, receding temples and diffuse thinning.

@Ritchie, tell him that I have better galea than him!
Comparatively women do not bald as severely nor as frequently as men do. So unless you're saying women somehow have better galeas than men, your theory is kinda trash

I have a pretty big head too, dude. But I'm not in denial about it. You've got a funny shaped head. Own it. Take a DHT blocker and a blood supply stimulator if you're worried about balding.

Reactions: INT

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And not. Having hair doesn't look your galea looks smaller.

This guy hasn't lost all his hair and look how big and how expanded his galea is.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTF7UAPxGoArpFjcggO3gWqZuWpU3m_545WwA&usqp=CAU.jpg

And no. Women also can have bad or good galea just like men. I have said 300 times that their hair loss is delayed because of high aromatase levels which leads to high proportion of the testosterone being converted to estradiol and less to DHT. I have noticed that. Women with big and expanded galeas have thin hair at the temples while women who have flat galeas have thicker one.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And not. Having hair doesn't look your galea looks smaller.

This guy hasn't lost all his hair and look how big and how expanded his galea is.

View attachment 149055

And no. Women also can have bad or good galea just like men. I have said 300 times that their hair loss is delayed because of high aromatase levels which leads to high proportion of the testosterone being converted to estradiol and less to DHT. I have noticed that. Women with big and expanded galeas have thin hair at the temples while women who have flat galeas have thicker one.
Yes. That picture is an extreme but I've seen you comment on pics where the galea is completely invisible through hair.

Right, so even if this galea theory is true (which I don't believe it is): 1. It is so insignificant in the grand scheme of hairloss and 2. There's nothing a person can do about their galea anyway. Brilliant.

Reactions: INT

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nintchdbpict000287630064.jpg

Stop making excuses and stop saying that women don't go bald. They are humans like men and they will of course go bald If they have expanded galea and their scalp is in tension and lacking blood supply. Bald women are jsut wearing wigs! This woman has down syndrome and she is not smart enough to think of wearing a wig. I have seen plenty of women with receding hairline, thinning crown and diffuse thinning on the street so stop.