Losing Large Amount Of Hair With A Godspeed In 23.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have zero hairloss. Absolutly zero. It's fine to have zone with less density than others. It's useless for you to use meds for now, keep those bullets for later.

Sergey

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have zero hairloss. Absolutly zero. It's fine to have zone with less density than others. It's useless for you to use meds for now, keep those bullets for later.
You're good. Don't worry about it, seriously.
Hello, guys, and thank you for your feedback. I know, there're much worser situations on this forum, and I'm really sorry for all of these guys since no one deserves to lose his hair, especially being young. Saying that, I want to say that I'm not trying to summon everyone in my thread to say that I have zero hairloss. You all are too honest here with me, and I'm grateful for that.
I'm really worried since I can see thinning and lifeless hairs, and some spots that likely to continue their density and really don't know whether it's a good idea to start finasteride right now to win sometime before (may be) future hair-transplant. I would have never go buzz cut if i hadn't noticed my hair quality becomes sh*t. All these whirly hairs sticking out and the crown losing density.
My gosh, never thought it would be so difficult.

Sergey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello again guys. Just came from my hairstylist and asked him to make some photos of the crown with natural lightning. Top of the head was buzzed with 1mm clipper and the back with 0. Now, I think, you can see that I wasn't paranoid about my hair and the process started.
What are the best options? Start with finasteride and see how my body will react? I saw people say not to start with minoxidil since all the cycles will be changed and I won't have an opportunity do drop it. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200213_150015.jpg
    IMG_20200213_150015.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_20200213_150030.jpg
    IMG_20200213_150030.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 97

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sup, mate. I saw your thread and I'd rather say that you have zero hairloss and your hair is thick as f***. Trust me, you'll never lose all your hair in a lifetime.
Well I'm only 18. It could progress later + I have fine hair. You're 23 with perfect density all over.

Sergey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'm only 18. It could progress later + I have fine hair. You're 23 with perfect density all over.
Yo, Ritchie, sometimes sh*t happens, but I do not really think there would be any major changes with your hair in the upcoming years. I had no such temples when I was 18 and most of the members here too.
In other words, I wish you all the best in the future. Thank you for your opinion and attending my thread.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo, Ritchie, sometimes sh*t happens, but I do not really think there would be any major changes with your hair in the upcoming years. I had no such temples when I was 18 and most of the members here too.
In other words, I wish you all the best in the future. Thank you for your opinion and attending my thread.
Thanks, Sergey
I wish you all the best too but I doubt you'll go bald. Most people have male pattern baldness show small signs of hair loss at your age but even with a buzzcut you have no signs so you'll probably keep your hair forever.

Sergey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, Sergey
I wish you all the best too but I doubt you'll go bald. Most people show small signs of hair loss at your age but even with a buzzcut you have no signs so you'll probably keep your hair forever.
Yep, Bro, that's how men support each other in their Brotherhood. Trust me, my hairline receeded in the last years, but I'm more concerned about the crown area since it's harder to fix it with hairtransplant.
Peace from Russia, buddy.

Ritchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That close up of your crown when you had longer hair proves you have no thinning at all.

Sergey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Woke up a few minutes ago because of an extreme itching. What the f*** pattern is that, guys? Look at that shitty area with shitty looking hairs I was pointing at a few messages above.
Took one photo without flash and you can see loss of pigment everywhere. You can see black spots, you can see light spots. Sorry for my underwear, tho.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200303_024335.jpg
    Screenshot_20200303_024335.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot_20200303_024354.jpg
    Screenshot_20200303_024354.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20200303_021859-01.jpeg
    IMG_20200303_021859-01.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 90

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thanks, Sergey
I wish you all the best too but I doubt you'll go bald. Most people have male pattern baldness show small signs of hair loss at your age but even with a buzzcut you have no signs so you'll probably keep your hair forever.
He's russian so it's possible he could go bald later. But right now he is fine.