Looking for all natural treatments.

noomi

Reaction score
When I wake up I drink 1 or 2 cups of green tea, followed by 1 fishoil capsule, then 1 Super-B Complex multivitamin, and finally Roex Ultimate multivitamin for hair/skin/nails/bones. At night I take 1 fishoil, 1 Roex Ultimate multivitamin, and 1 saw palmetto. Other than that I've changed my diet a bit as well, eating salads regularly, and some organic products ( I live close to a Whole Foods ). I will most likely be adding more vitamins/supplements when I get some more money :p I don't want to over do it though, because there is such a thing as taking too many vitamins and it can work out badly.

Also regular exercise, and as stupid as it sounds massaging your head can help increase blood flow to hair follicles and make them healthier.

I'm also cigarette free for 4 days now :D So I'm feeling a lot better physically. Whether or not all this is helping my hair I don't know yet, but I can tell you that I feel and look great :) I see a big improvement on my face and skin, and I feel energetic all throughout the day.

G

That's awesome.

Any effect on your hair so far?

I suspect it takes 3-6 months to see new hair growth, and likely up to a year or more to grow it all back.

bubka

Reaction score
again, this guys proves how stupid he is, a guy has changed his diet and exercise, and after 4 days, he things it can have an effect on hair...

i will CONTINUE to keep hounding these morons until the moron activity ceases

noomi

Reaction score
bubka said:
again, this guys proves how stupid he is, a guy has changed his diet and exercise, and after 4 days, he things it can have an effect on hair...

and you have just proved how stupid you are, nowhere in my post have I said that I have seen improvement in my hair. Please learn to read. You are by far the most arrogant prick I have met on a message board. I would also appreciate it if you stayed out of my thread from now on... we don't need your negativity, stupidity or bad grammar here.

quote from my post above...

"Whether or not all this is helping my hair I don't know yet, but I can tell you that I feel and look great"

G

noomi said:
bubka said:

and you have just proved how stupid you are, nowhere in my post have I said that I have seen improvement in my hair. Please learn to read. You are by far the most arrogant prick I have met on a message board. I would also appreciate it if you stayed out of my thread from now on... we don't need your negativity, stupidity or bad grammar here.

quote from my post above...

"Whether or not all this is helping my hair I don't know yet, but I can tell you that I feel and look great"

The guy is clearly a fool. Just put him on ignore like I had to do again. Don't feed (respond to) the trolls... it just makes them come back for more like stray dogs.

G

So anyway Noomi, any effects from these dietary and supplement changes you made below? How long have you been followoing that regimen?

Noomi said:
When I wake up I drink 1 or 2 cups of green tea, followed by 1 fishoil capsule, then 1 Super-B Complex multivitamin, and finally Roex Ultimate multivitamin for hair/skin/nails/bones. At night I take 1 fishoil, 1 Roex Ultimate multivitamin, and 1 saw palmetto. Other than that I've changed my diet a bit as well, eating salads regularly, and some organic products ( I live close to a Whole Foods ). I will most likely be adding more vitamins/supplements when I get some more money :p I don't want to over do it though, because there is such a thing as taking too many vitamins and it can work out badly.

Also regular exercise, and as stupid as it sounds massaging your head can help increase blood flow to hair follicles and make them healthier.

bubka

Reaction score
bubka said:

FIRST off I was not talking to YOU

SECONDLY, I was referring too Erik D / DamitLetMeIn who thinks that YOU could see results in 4 days

The Gardener

Reaction score
Noomi said:
massaging your head can help increase blood flow to hair follicles and make them healthier.
This is mythology, blood flow to the scalp is ANYTHING but a problem.

The head actually has the most dense vascular network of any area of the body... presumably to ensure that the surrounding tissues (skull, skin) that surround the brain and the very important sensory organs are most capable of repairing themselves after injury, and have ample white blood cells to protect the head from infection. The human head is literally awash in blood.

Have you ever noticed how when you get a little shaving knick, it bleeds forever yet you could gash your knee much worse, and the bleeding clots up in a few minutes or so... and if you are an aficionado of boxing, it is also the reason why "head wounds" are most always more bloody than wounds on other parts.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LOL, why's bubka quoting himself?

Noomi, great to see you're seeing results whatever they may be. I highly recommend that you add soy (Non-GMO soy) products to your diet such as tofu. Soy + Green Tea = lower DHT in your system. The Japanese were known for this combo and had low hair loss rates.

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bubka, not that hard to find it on google. I'm not going to explain it to you. For some reason you're brain mixes up the information you read(probably from over-masturbation....it's getting to your head). Yes Gardener, tofu is made from soy. It's pretty good too. I made some one time and I liked it. It's so weird how soybeans(tofu) taste so similar to chicken. Haven't been able to make it again cause don't have time to make it.

bubka

Reaction score
dude, thats all you can say, I WANT A SCIENTIFIC STUDY, that says, Japanes have less male pattern baldness, and that is because of DIET, thats what you spew, freaking PROVE IT

is it that difficult? or is that really where the tofu comes from?

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why are you even posting in the "Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements for Hair" section? You do not believe in natural alternatives for hair-loss. You probably take them anyway, you are just afraid to admit it for some reason.

bubka

Reaction score
ripple-effect said:
Why are you even posting in the "Vitamins, Herbs, and Supplements for Hair" section? You do not believe in natural alternatives for hair-loss. You probably take them anyway, you are just afraid to admit it for some reason.
thanks for answering the question, i guess your information does come from your ***, like the tofu too

bubka

Reaction score
you gave NOTHING, EVERYONE can see that, you don't even have anything to quote, except crap from your own ***, hows the tofu?

any moron can say, "use google", i am surprised that scientific publications just don't have "google" in there references, by your logic, thats all they need
Works Cited:

1. http://www.google.com

then end

G

bubka said:
I WANT A SCIENTIFIC STUDY, that says, Japanes have less male pattern baldness, and that is because of DIET, thats what you spew, freaking PROVE IT

is it that difficult? or is that really where the tofu comes from?

Who cares what you want?

Nobody has to prove anything to you.

If you don't believe in it, then don't take it, it's that simple.

G

ripple-effect said:
Bubka, not that hard to find it on google. I'm not going to explain it to you. For some reason you're brain mixes up the information you read

Yes, for some reason he seems to misinterpret almost everything other people post, and then he starts denouncing them for making claims they never made, and which he created in his own malfunctioning brain.

That guy literally cannot process or comprehend information correctly.

bubka

Reaction score
Erik D said:
Who cares what you want?

Nobody has to prove anything to you.

If you don't believe in it, then don't take it, it's that simple.
THANK YOU, at least you admit that you just need to "believe" in something, you could "care" less about science