Looking for a Rahal equivalent in the US

JReinhal

Reaction score
Hello,
It appears that COVID restrictions are preventing US to Canada travel at this time. Is there anyone in the US who performs similar quality work to Dr Rahal for FUE hairline?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Dr Baubic in California

Jnx

Reaction score
Very interested in this as well. Konior can't be the only phenomenal doctor in the US.

Baubac looks great, but the only thread I can find on here about him is a bunch of new members with 1 or 2 posts saying he's great

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very interested in this as well. Konior can't be the only phenomenal doctor in the US.

Baubac looks great, but the only thread I can find on here about him is a bunch of new members with 1 or 2 posts saying he's great
If Konior’s price is throwing you off. Dr. Nadimi has been his trainee for 6years now and her price point is 6/7$ a graph. They operate out the same space.

Reactions: Jnx

Jnx

Reaction score
Some one tell Trudeau that travelling for a hair transplant is most definitely 'essential' travel

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some one tell Trudeau that travelling for a hair transplant is most definitely 'essential' travel

This. I've had to postpone dates twice with Dr. Lorenzo in Spain. Going insane over here.

Hair_Cook

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard Dr.Connor as preeminent hair transplanter and as shadowcast said there are good options in Spain and also I would advise Turkey. They have talented surgeons that proceed with the operations themselves and price is decent. Best

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yes, indeed. The couple of amazing posts about baubac are made by 1-posters. Nothing else out there. They fooled me at first.
On the hair restoration network you will find more authentic reviews of him. I do not recommend.