Lol @ People Still Thinking Bald Men Are Better Off

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score

This guy, at his early 40s still thinks that 1) balding doesn't f*** up appearance
2) You just have to shave it bro. Oh and don't forget to GROW A BEARD (yeah because every1 has amazing beard genetics), go to the GYM (ye lets work out to cope with hairloss) and its that easy!!!
3) This guy thinks balding doesn't kill a guys dating life. As if you can slay as much if you're balding in comparison to thick NW1 status hair

Also says ''GUYS VIN DIESEL GUYS OMG!!!!!'' ?!

I cannot believe how people think vin diesel is hot sh*t. He looks like your average dad in the neighborhood. And don't forget, Vin diesel is 50 ffs. Which means that he doesn't care about looks as much because hes faking 50.

On the other side, the youtuber linked above thinks some 20 year old nw6 will look def. dateable to women, accepted into jobs etc.

Whatever. Just wanted to share my thoughts. This guy isn't even NW3 yet and he's in his mid 40s, and he thinks balding is as easy as it is. just lol @ people still thinking bald men are better off

The Balding Boulder

My Regimen
Reaction score
I regularly watch that bloke's videos (not all the time because he posts a hell of a lot of them) and he's not a fan of chemicals whatsoever. Everything's got to be natural with him. He claims not to be obsessed with hair loss even though he's got a gazillion videos on the subject on his channel.

I can't stand people giving some sh*t acceptance advice that doesn't resonate with any of us. It's the kind of thing you'd get if you went to your doctor about it or had counselling.

Why do these people encourage losing? I want to win, I want to gain — and I'm quite prepared to spend the rest of my life doing it. There is no compromise. Fight, fight, fight the problem. Don't give in to it.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro, balding is nothing to worry about. Just look at The Rock! You'll be fine

mHM3DMk.gif

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let them be dumbasses, they'll learn when they struggle to even get a landwhale to suck them off.

We'll keep popping our finasteride like candy and keep a nice thick head of hair.

KyleTroy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I regularly watch that bloke's videos (not all the time because he posts a hell of a lot of them) and he's not a fan of chemicals whatsoever. Everything's got to be natural with him. He claims not to be obsessed with hair loss even though he's got a gazillion videos on the subject on his channel.

I can't stand people giving some sh*t acceptance advice that doesn't resonate with any of us. It's the kind of thing you'd get if you went to your doctor about it or had counselling.

Why do these people encourage losing? I want to win, I want to gain — and I'm quite prepared to spend the rest of my life doing it. There is no compromise. Fight, fight, fight the problem. Don't give in to it.
Vin Diesel looks like a stove repairman

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

andre-agassi3.jpg

Jason+statham+with+long+hair+_d3e79881416244bf297f32a95050e637.jpg

Hey look, Agassi and Statham look better with hair, even if it's fake.

I won't bother with a pic for Jerome Meeks (or whatever his name is) because a buzzed full head is not balding.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you care what some random YouTuber thinks about baldness? He’s almost by definition appealing to losers because you have to be one to seek life advice from a talking head on YouTube.

Edit: I watched the first minute and eight seconds, what a douche. A forty-something who acts like a twenty-something.

Last edited:

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Statham looks stupid with long hair. Agreed agassi looks a lot better even if it is a sh*t haircut. Everyone looks better with hair, Statham would look better with a shaved head of thick hair.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score

lol there's another youtube guy who is obsessed with natural products, says that finasteride is poison and his all natural green slime will cure male pattern baldness.
he argued with us on here before he had male pattern baldness and we told him he was full of shite. well Fortuna cursed him with male pattern baldness and now we can see his hair get worse and worse with every video he makes.

he claims not to care about male pattern baldness yet almost every single video has him stuck in a cap (before his hair loss got bad he never wore one) - apart from that video which shows how bad it looks (note how he tries to keep the camera angle below his hairline in the 2nd half)

The Balding Boulder

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol there's another youtube guy who is obsessed with natural products, says that finasteride is poison and his all natural green slime will cure male pattern baldness.
he argued with us on here before he had male pattern baldness and we told him he was full of shite. well Fortuna cursed him with male pattern baldness and now we can see his hair get worse and worse with every video he makes.

he claims not to care about male pattern baldness yet almost every single video has him stuck in a cap (before his hair loss got bad he never wore one) - apart from that video which shows how bad it looks (note how he tries to keep the camera angle below his hairline in the 2nd half)
He clearly does care because he's wearing a cap in all his videos in the last couple of years. The fact is: I know it, you know it, we know it and he knows it — he looks terrible, and he ain't falling no one.

One of his videos features him moaning about the abuse he gets regarding his hair loss. Anybody surprised? He's grown it out all over, further increasing the contrast between the top and sides.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
He clearly does care because he's wearing a cap in all his videos in the last couple of years. The fact is: I know it, you know it, we know it and he knows it — he looks terrible, and he ain't falling no one.

One of his videos features him moaning about the abuse he gets regarding his hair loss. Anybody surprised? He's grown it out all over, further increasing the contrast between the top and sides.

Why doesn't this lad hop on treatments?

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 81530
View attachment 81531

Hey look, Agassi and Statham look better with hair, even if it's fake.

I won't bother with a pic for Jerome Meeks (or whatever his name is) because a buzzed full head is not balding.
Disagree about Statham. He looks much better without hair, for some weird reason. He's one of the lucky ones that can pull it off flawlessly. I guess his voice, attitude, physique, swagger and charisma all mask the baldness.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

This guy, at his early 40s still thinks that 1) balding doesn't f*** up appearance
2) You just have to shave it bro. Oh and don't forget to GROW A BEARD (yeah because every1 has amazing beard genetics), go to the GYM (ye lets work out to cope with hairloss) and its that easy!!!
3) This guy thinks balding doesn't kill a guys dating life. As if you can slay as much if you're balding in comparison to thick NW1 status hair

Also says ''GUYS VIN DIESEL GUYS OMG!!!!!'' ?!

I cannot believe how people think vin diesel is hot sh*t. He looks like your average dad in the neighborhood. And don't forget, Vin diesel is 50 ffs. Which means that he doesn't care about looks as much because hes faking 50.

On the other side, the youtuber linked above thinks some 20 year old nw6 will look def. dateable to women, accepted into jobs etc.

Whatever. Just wanted to share my thoughts. This guy isn't even NW3 yet and he's in his mid 40s, and he thinks balding is as easy as it is. just lol @ people still thinking bald men are better off
LOL, he is only in his mid 30's.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Used to watch a lot of his vids when I first thought I was balding.

I like the guy and the fact he is one of the only regular uploaders on youtube regarding balding... although he talks a lot of sh*t. One of his theories is if you were bald as a 1yr old then you'll be bald early in life.

He's like a NW3, is a good looking guy with wife and kids and styles his hair decent. Also, the majority of his viewers are concerned kids (12-15yr olds) so he's obviously not going to say "yeah. You're fucked getting a girl if you lose your hair so you should all jump on meds".