Lol @ People Still Thinking Bald Men Are Better Off

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Used to watch a lot of his vids when I first thought I was balding.

I like the guy and the fact he is one of the only regular uploaders on youtube regarding balding... although he talks a lot of sh*t. One of his theories is if you were bald as a 1yr old then you'll be bald early in life.

He's like a NW3, is a good looking guy with wife and kids and styles his hair decent. Also, the majority of his viewers are concerned kids (12-15yr olds) so he's obviously not going to say "yeah. You're fucked getting a girl if you lose your hair so you should all jump on meds".

so what your point? you're saying he's lying for his audience just to make us feel better? if I remember correctly, he thinks propecia and other treatments are just stupid to take and ''accept baldness'' instead, but this guy is atleast 10 years older than most of us who consider using it.

He read some article where balding men look more dominant and other bs but in the end we all know you look better with hair. also; take a look at his step-brother. he looks so much better, and oh, he's nw1-2 at worst

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so what your point? you're saying he's lying for his audience just to make us feel better? if I remember correctly, he thinks propecia and other treatments are just stupid to take and ''accept baldness'' instead, but this guy is atleast 10 years older than most of us who consider using it.

He read some article where balding men look more dominant and other bs but in the end we all know you look better with hair. also; take a look at his step-brother. he looks so much better, and oh, he's nw1-2 at worst
Yea, that's exactly what I'm saying. Like I said, most of his audience are young kids who probably couldn't cope with knowing their hair is fucked, as are the chances of them banging a hottie.

I'm also saying as he has a wife and kids, there's no reason for him to be pro-meds. His life is already set.

You're saying Nick Shell is a Norwood 1/2??? Lol. No.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180308-171844.png
    Screenshot_20180308-171844.png
    347.8 KB · Views: 210

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea, that's exactly what I'm saying. Like I said, most of his audience are young kids who probably couldn't cope with knowing their hair is fucked, as are the chances of them banging a hottie.

I'm also saying as he has a wife and kids, there's no reason for him to be pro-meds. His life is already set.

You're saying Nick Shell is a Norwood 1/2??? Lol. No.

Did you even read what I wrote lol. I said that his step-brother is nw1-2

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wasn't sure, hence the question marks lol. Just had no idea why you were talking about his brother randomly.

my point is that theyre almost related and he looks much better than he does which is proof that hair>no hair. also, have a look at his latest vids. he looks so much better before he shaved it all off than now imo

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my point is that theyre almost related and he looks much better than he does which is proof that hair>no hair. also, have a look at his latest vids. he looks so much better before he shaved it all off than now imo
Yea he does tbf. He's got a solid head shape.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you care what some random YouTuber thinks about baldness? He’s almost by definition appealing to losers because you have to be one to seek life advice from a talking head on YouTube.

Edit: I watched the first minute and eight seconds, what a douche. A forty-something who acts like a twenty-something.

Good point. But ever since I started searching for treatments and such for hairloss that guy has constanyly been on my recommended

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t believe how much people think hair impacts their ability to get girls. It’s funny cos I know two guys, both in incredible shape, both male models who suck with getting girls. Oh and both have great hair.

Then, there are more than a few fat, bald ones who get girls all day long. Some of those are rich, some not but they all got player skills.

I could never understand as a younger guy why I as someone rated above average, physique in the top 0.1% of what women would like, smart, etc etc would struggle and these cats beat me when all I’m thinking is they are ugly, weak, etc etc.

Lesson for me is that while men really do go for looks over and above anything else few women do. You only need to look at some of the hot women out there you know, heck even celebrity women to find loads of examples of women going for someone judged unattractive (Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Padma Lakshmi, Mila Jovovic to name a few).

But you will struggle to find the converse, at least when the guys in question would have been at their physical peak.

All this woe is me bullshit just staggers my mind now I’ve been through it and come out the other side. Sure there will be some superficial girls for whom hair might be important, or so they say, but it’s only what they say and seen plenty who say it go for a guy without great looks.

What I will say though is the constant negativity which gets radiated when you’re obsessing about anything, whether it’s hair or your body or whatever. Nothing is as unattractive as that, it’s classical beta male behaviour and to think having amazing hair is gonna fix that, or lack of attention is focusing on something that’s 1% of the puzzle and leaving the 99% unaddressed.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can’t believe how much people think hair impacts their ability to get girls. It’s funny cos I know two guys, both in incredible shape, both male models who suck with getting girls. Oh and both have great hair.

Then, there are more than a few fat, bald ones who get girls all day long. Some of those are rich, some not but they all got player skills.

I could never understand as a younger guy why I as someone rated above average, physique in the top 0.1% of what women would like, smart, etc etc would struggle and these cats beat me when all I’m thinking is they are ugly, weak, etc etc.

Lesson for me is that while men really do go for looks over and above anything else few women do. You only need to look at some of the hot women out there you know, heck even celebrity women to find loads of examples of women going for someone judged unattractive (Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Padma Lakshmi, Mila Jovovic to name a few).

But you will struggle to find the converse, at least when the guys in question would have been at their physical peak.

All this woe is me bullshit just staggers my mind now I’ve been through it and come out the other side. Sure there will be some superficial girls for whom hair might be important, or so they say, but it’s only what they say and seen plenty who say it go for a guy without great looks.

What I will say though is the constant negativity which gets radiated when you’re obsessing about anything, whether it’s hair or your body or whatever. Nothing is as unattractive as that, it’s classical beta male behaviour and to think having amazing hair is gonna fix that, or lack of attention is focusing on something that’s 1% of the puzzle and leaving the 99% unaddressed.

Never seen a 8+ girl go for someone that's bald. I'm not looking for 5/10 girls lol. My point is why not fix your hair with current medication? I've legit never seen anyone that can go from ugly to beautiful by shaving their head. And that's from NW1 to bald, not some nw4 to bald, that's another thing

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

For the most part good looking women in Hollywood go with good looking and/or rich men.

Would you expect Alyssa Milano to be with a bald and short man? What about Sofia Vergara?

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This guy, at his early 40s still thinks that 1) balding doesn't f*** up appearance
2) You just have to shave it bro. Oh and don't forget to GROW A BEARD (yeah because every1 has amazing beard genetics), go to the GYM (ye lets work out to cope with hairloss) and its that easy!!!
3) This guy thinks balding doesn't kill a guys dating life. As if you can slay as much if you're balding in comparison to thick NW1 status hair

Also says ''GUYS VIN DIESEL GUYS OMG!!!!!'' ?!

I cannot believe how people think vin diesel is hot sh*t. He looks like your average dad in the neighborhood. And don't forget, Vin diesel is 50 ffs. Which means that he doesn't care about looks as much because hes faking 50.

On the other side, the youtuber linked above thinks some 20 year old nw6 will look def. dateable to women, accepted into jobs etc.

Whatever. Just wanted to share my thoughts. This guy isn't even NW3 yet and he's in his mid 40s, and he thinks balding is as easy as it is. just lol @ people still thinking bald men are better off

And what exactly is your point? That once you start balding you should roll up in a ball and cease to live? So the guy has advice that imrpoved his life and he's trying to help other guys. So what...It's better than coming on here and whining all day..I guess your trying to say all balding men should just give up. Let me ask you a simple question. At any point in your life did you actually get laid constently?

AllenA

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the most part good looking women in Hollywood go with good looking and/or rich men.

Would you expect Alyssa Milano to be with a bald and short man? What about Sofia Vergara?

Gents, I for one shaved my head at 20 at the beginning of hair loss and never looked back. I had shoulder length. I am now probably Norwood 2 in front and 4-5 at crown. I feel amazing every time I shave my head, once per week. I can’t wait for the weekend to shave. Really! I feel energized and confident. And while some women may not like shaved heads because they want to run their fingers in the guy’s hair, some women do find the look very appealing and even sexy. It’s also a matter of confidence. I am 41 and I tell you that I still get checked out. Not too important for me as I am married. BUt if it is for you then try shaving, but a nice pair of shoes to go along I mean NICE pair and walk like you own it and you may be fine. Now, I married a very beautiful women, lucky me, and don’t care much other than not going to Norwood 6 but the point is that some of us can be bald(ing) and still be fine and sexy to the opposite sex. And another thing... for those single guys out there, mostly shallow women will fall for looks. You don’t want that unless you are looking to get laid but after a few years, trust me you need a solid woman that will stand by you and support you in your career, life, kids, etc... A shallow women will only break your heart and you will be miserable and lose more hair from stress. That said, shaving your head can look good for some and maybe not others, but I think that most men are scared of it. Once you take the plunge you may be amazed on how good it looks. BTW, even if I gain hair, I will still shave because I just love. At least that’s my opinion now.

4myfuture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And yes, I have seen bald guys get pretty hot women. I'm not saying that guys look better bald because this is mostly not the case. I'm not saying that a shaved head equals hot because it often looks less attractive. But I get why guys do it..and many times it does look better than the alternative, which may be thinning hair that cannot really be styled. I think when guys brag about their shaved head you have to remember that they were likely balding for awhile and spent countless amounts of time trying to make it look good. Once they shavted their head ot probably felt liberating and made them feel like more than just that balding guy..

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
And what exactly is your point? That once you start balding you should roll up in a ball and cease to live? So the guy has advice that imrpoved his life and he's trying to help other guys. So what...It's better than coming on here and whining all day..I guess your trying to say all balding men should just give up. Let me ask you a simple question. At any point in your life did you actually get laid constently?

Wtf? At what point did I say that balding men should give up? All I'm saying is that not everyone looks as good bald as they do with hair. And that's a fact, wether you decide to refute it or not.

Yes, he has improved his life, he has kids wife etc and that's good. But do you seriously believe that you'll be seen as good without hair than with? Just think logically

My point is that there are options. The guy states medications as extremely dangerous blabla and refuses to talk about them whatsoever.

And to answer your question, I'm 18, and I've gotten laid more than all of your fingers combined. So stop with that bullshit. ''hurr durr ure whining about balding u must be such an insecure guy''. Firstly, no one knows that I'm balding, and I've never brought it up to anyone irl. Everyone thinks I am extremely confident. But balding does actually make you depressed, believe it or not.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf? At what point did I say that balding men should give up? All I'm saying is that not everyone looks as good bald as they do with hair. And that's a fact, wether you decide to refute it or not.

Yes, he has improved his life, he has kids wife etc and that's good. But do you seriously believe that you'll be seen as good without hair than with? Just think logically

My point is that there are options. The guy states medications as extremely dangerous blabla and refuses to talk about them whatsoever.

And to answer your question, I'm 18, and I've gotten laid more than all of your fingers combined. So stop with that bullshit. ''hurr durr ure whining about balding u must be such an insecure guy''. Firstly, no one knows that I'm balding, and I've never brought it up to anyone irl. Everyone thinks I am extremely confident. But balding does actually make you depressed, believe it or not.

If no one can tell that you're balding then it just might not be an issue .

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let them be dumbasses, they'll learn when they struggle to even get a landwhale to suck them off.

We'll keep popping our finasteride like candy and keep a nice thick head of hair.
"Ayy, I've been fuckin' hoes and poppin' pillies
Man, I feel just like on finasteride"
Post Malone - Rockstar