Living with Finasteride

Rawtashk

Reaction score
4rx.com

Been getting my finasteride there for 3 years and got great results on the crown. So, it wasn't a sugar pull.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
You know when someone says some new thing like cloning could happen in 2015 that assumes you have the 20 grand sitting in your bank to be one of the first people to get it and there will always be risks with it then only time will show. So its not always as simple as just some guesstimate like 2015. Finasteride is kind of worrying, but its easy to use. Any future treatment like a topical dht inhibitory that a couple companies are working on are going to be a real pain the butt to use everyday and probably a lot more expensive then propecia. I guess if your a millionaire or rich maybe money does not matter to you only getting your hair, but it definitely matters a lot to me since I have to work everyday for my money.

Haha, I'd pay 20 grand for a full head of thick hair with no worries :p Hell I'd give a kidney. Deal.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
InHousePharmacy.biz does not require a prescription. Most of us that are non-prescription users buy it from there.

"this site is not intended for those people who reside in the United Kingdom."

Ende

Reaction score
boots.com will sell Propecia "without a prescription". Actually you fill out a form, and a Doctor will approve it.

Do a blood test before you begin treatment. Check LH, FSH, testosterone (total and free), estrogen, prolactin and SHBG. It's cheap insurance.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
boots.com will sell Propecia "without a prescription". Actually you fill out a form, and a Doctor will approve it.

Do a blood test before you begin treatment. Check LH, FSH, testosterone (total and free), estrogen, prolactin and SHBG. It's cheap insurance.

Is there anything boots don't do? I swear they will take over the world one day.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
You keep ignoring the advice to get pre-bloods.

I know it's "convenient" not to, but DO IT!!!

Ende

Reaction score
Mens Rea said:

Yeah, you'll regret that you didn't, if the drug wrecks your endocrine system.

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
moseymoose said:
Enden said:

Is there anything boots don't do? I swear they will take over the world one day.

They'll even take pictures for you so you can monitor your progress.

Ende

Reaction score
Using any drug is like playing russian roulette. The authorities make you believe that it's with fake ammunition, but I assure you that some of the chambers contains real bullets - in the case of Propecia.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
Mens Rea said:

I haven't ignored the advice at all, if this is what I'm going to do, I will be getting bloods for all the things you've advised.

Ende

Reaction score
moseymoose said:
Enden said:
Mens Rea said:

I haven't ignored the advice at all, if this is what I'm going to do, I will be getting bloods for all the things you've advised.
Great :)

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:

However, if I notice any sides within the first week I will probably stop, It isn't really a toss up between this and RU, more if I can't afford to get RU and have no other option. 28 tablets of propecia will last me 4 months, I'll be taking them at 0.25mg every 48 hours if I go ahead with it.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, personally I think finasteride is such a crude drug, but until the develop an oral drug with nano-orgnasms or something like that, that can target the receptors of hair follicles only, there isn't really an oral alternative is there.

It seems good for those who tolerate it well though.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah actually I had a dermatologist tell me you have plenty of hair why worry? Slowly over the years it keeps thinning out but you can never go back to him and go I told you so. You can not look at someone and tell they are losing hair until 50 percent of the density is gone. So when its obvious your balding its basically too late to ever get back to where you were originally. So getting an actual prescription can be hard to do unless your obviously bald.

moseymoose

Established Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
Yeah actually I had a dermatologist tell me you have plenty of hair why worry? Slowly over the years it keeps thinning out but you can never go back to him and go I told you so. You can not look at someone and tell they are losing hair until 50 percent of the density is gone. So when its obvious your balding its basically too late to ever get back to where you were originally. So getting an actual prescription can be hard to do unless your obviously bald.

I know, but they should be more logical in their aproach, I think it's very unprofessional. I mean, I can see people who have a full head of hair, but if it's not THICK then it's clearly thinning. I mean as far as coverage I'm the same as what I was 2 years ago, but the destiny is 4 times less at least. I used to have fat surfer dude hair that I could never control, now I can't stop it blowing in the wind it's so thin.

slurms mackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
moseymoose said:
abcdefg said:

I know, but they should be more logical in their aproach, I think it's very unprofessional. I mean, I can see people who have a full head of hair, but if it's not THICK then it's clearly thinning. I mean as far as coverage I'm the same as what I was 2 years ago, but the destiny is 4 times less at least. I used to have fat surfer dude hair that I could never control, now I can't stop it blowing in the wind it's so thin.

Actually no if it's not thick then it isn't clearly thinning it might always have been thin, and it it might not be male pattern baldness either.

Here's a logical approach take a hair from the side of the head outside the horseshoe pattern and take a hair from the top suspected area of thinning and take a measurement of the width of the hairs.

Then if they're different, and only then consider handing out a drug that could chemically castrate someone, beats over prescribing potentially dangerous drugs to body dysmorphics

shineman921

Established Member
Reaction score
..just completed the first week of Dr Reddy's Finast (1/4 per day). So far no sides what-so-ever. They could be Smarties of course but I think they are legit. I just hope they work. Funny thing is, if anything, my semen is less watery and appears whiter which is contradictory to what others have experienced. Also, the really bad regaine foam itch I was experiencing has gone completely although this may be to do with the miconazole that I am applying.

Johnx

Established Member
Reaction score
shineman921 said:
..just completed the first week of Dr Reddy's Finast (1/4 per day). So far no sides what-so-ever. They could be Smarties of course but I think they are legit. I just hope they work. Funny thing is, if anything, my semen is less watery and appears whiter which is contradictory to what others have experienced. Also, the really bad regaine foam itch I was experiencing has gone completely although this may be to do with the miconazole that I am applying.
Shineman, I've heard that starting finasteride makes the itch go away, so maybe it's your Finast working after all...

Funny thing, my pills from United Pharmacies giving me no sides too, after 3 weeks of taking them.. I also didn't experience any rogaine foam or liquid itch...