Life After Nw3: Hell Or Merely Purgatory?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Over the last few months, my NW3 has diffused to the point where it's getting harder and harder to make my chosen hairstyle look good. I think it's a combination of stress and my more erratic lifestyle, which has seen me become more uneven in my minoxidil application. It's always been see-through but the gaps are widening and it looks messy when I comb it to the side.

It's taking a big toll mentally. It is on my mind 24/7 and negatively affecting my productivity at work.

At this point, I'm unsure whether any of it will grow back, and so I've started preparing myself mentally for a short haircut or a buzz. I'm getting a hair transplant early next year, so I will have to go there eventually.

I've written before how I've buzzed and eventually bicced and was very displeased with how it looked. I felt it knocked me down from an 8 to a 3/4. However, there were other external factors involved that could have contributed to the negative effect.

I will have to go to work with this haircut and cannot withdraw myself from society. People will essentially see me go from a full head of bad hair to nearly bald. Including someone I'm dating. I've already prepared her for it but I'm still uncertain whether she'll be able to handle the shock.

For those who have undergone this kind of change: What can I reasonably expect in the transition? What kind of reactions will I get? How did you feel mentally after doing it? The input will be very valuable to me as I go back and forth on this decision.
You've been dead since NW1.5+

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmfao the contrast between this and buckthorn and other members white knighting.

as long as you make it purely about fuking then it's not wh*Telogen Effluvium knighting. For example, the following are unacceptable -

"I personally think you look good evillocks"
"Good people will definitely be more attracted to you once they get to know you"

While, the following are acceptable -

"I want to f*ck your face, you hot sl*t"
"Yeah, I will get to know you, after I shove my d*ck up your ***"

Understand now?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at tastes here

%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA%20%D1%8D%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B0%202015-06-19%20%D0%B2%2019_45_11.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Shookwun is attracted to the kind of women that other men tend to find attractive, they have hips, curves, and high estrogen and prolactin levels.

Cope4Life, sorry to say, prefers the kind of women that do well as catwalk models, generally selected by gay men and women working in fashion, no curves, no breasts, anorexic, etc.

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
"Prolactin levels", eh.

Thing is, Dave, it doesn't take much (or that long) for a 'curvy' chick to turn into a full-fledged fattie.

I've seen quite a few hot, curvy girls in their early-20s turn into land-whales-in-training in a matter of a couple years.

I like girls on the thin side ... who stay on the thin side...

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Prolactin levels", eh.

Thing is, Dave, it doesn't take much (or that long) for a 'curvy' chick to turn into a full-fledged fattie.

I've seen quite a few hot, curvy girls in their early-20s turn into land-whales-in-training in a matter of a couple years.

You're playing that "marry a girl who's borderline underweight so that when she gains 15-20 lbs after marriage she looks just right" game?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Prolactin levels", eh.

What was pointed out by @hairblues ,

Girls with narrow hips cannot gain weight. If they gain 10 lbs, they look awful.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
No ... I'm playing the girlfriend-better-take-care-of-herself-or-she's-taking-a-hike game...

That game only works for full heads. The only game most of us are able to play is the I-am-lucky-to-have-a-girlfriend-so-even-if-she-puts-on-50lbs-I-should-be-happy-that-she-is-still-willing-to-stay-with-me-game

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That game only works for full heads. The only game most of us are able to play is the I-am-lucky-to-have-a-girlfriend-so-even-if-she-puts-on-50lbs-I-should-be-happy-that-she-is-still-willing-to-stay-with-me-game

Exactly, when day after day your hair more resembles a nest made strictly out of pubic hair, you are in no position to make demands.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am after a petite girl, with a very average to below average face. the only girls I can lock down now are those that lack physical self esteem and have VERY minimal expectations with the physical appearance of their partner. This is realistically what happens to 90% of men when they lose their hair. If they are delusional enough to think they can still lock down the 7/10 plus women, then they are f*****g blind and f*****g stupid.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am after a petite girl, with a very average to below average face. the only girls I can lock down now are those that lack physical self esteem and have VERY minimal expectations with the physical appearance of their partner. This is realistically what happens to 90% of men when they lose their hair. If they are delusional enough to think they can still lock down the 7/10 plus women, then they are f*****g blind and f*****g stupid.

Are you actually getting rejected?
Or do you not feel like approaching them?

Just curious

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you actually getting rejected?
Or do you not feel like approaching them?

Just curious

I don't get rejected because I don't try anymore. Every girl I've dated in the past has been into me (not to sound like a prick), so i've never had a fear of rejection. Now, I just absoultely hate my self image. I can't look in the mirror. I can't even walk outside without a hat. Dating / sleeping with women is not even an interest any more.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get rejected because I don't try anymore. Every girl I've dated in the past has been into me (not to sound like a prick), so i've never had a fear of rejection. Now, I just absoultely hate my self image. I can't look in the mirror. I can't even walk outside without a hat. Dating / sleeping with women is not even an interest any more.

You dont sound like a prick you sound truthful.

I wanted to see if it was how you felt compared to experience.

You dont even sound like you have fear of rejection you sound depressed.

diffuse_thinner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still considering a transplant? I seem to recall you have good donor characteristics.