let me tell you guys alil secret...

G

lol, i thought about it again and i think you both are jealous of each other.

justshaveit is jealous of jayman coz of his hair and that he is young and jayman is jealous of justshaveit coz he got a better attitude towards baldness and doesnt have to use risky drugs.

really i get more and more the opinion that you guys are little kids who got mental problems (not tough ones, but little ones which show in the posts) . i always thought jayman at least was a wise guy who just uses treatments coz he likes having hair , but i think more and more that he got problems like guys like tauge or ibm. i dont know how you would end up if you were nw3 or beyond, jayman.

sorry to say, but why this angry?

and to justshaveit. its a benefit to have your hair in your 20th. so for me i decided to use treatments.

and they do work, dont deny that! not forever, but for a long time.

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
JayMan said:
JSI,

I sincerely apologize. you are right in everything you said. unfortunately i have no money left because i spend it on on costly body damaging drugs, so if you could lend me some money to buy a gun and a bullet so that i may dispose of my disease ridden corpse, i would appreciate it.

no, seriously, you little horseshoe loser. f*** you. f*** you again. you little b****. you think these people don't wanna be like me? they don't wanna be someone who got serious regrowth from drugs and has a very nice and sexy hairline?

Yeah why would these guys wanna be on drugs and maybe get results like mine when they could have an ugly horseshoe like yours? Better hit up the gym b****, becuase your apperance just took a f****ing knock.

You f****ing knob sl*t

lol more childish insults ...sad

Jayman your not even bald or going bald, why do you hangout here? are you that insecure in your life that you need validation from a bunch of guys that are struggling with hairloss? or do you like to sit here and show everyone how much hair you have to make yourself feel superior in some way? or do you get paid by the drug and rug companys to sit here everyday and push these harmful drugs on young men who fear going bald?

realize that the childish insults that you throw at me are actually what everyone that is balding has to deal with from people like you, the insults don't hurt me but it shows everyone on this forum what you actually think of THEM as balding men.

propeciajunkie, i come here to let you young guys know that drugs is NOT the answer to your baldness and to let everyone know that its OK to be bald and live a happy life...that is all, well until i'm attacked by frauds like Jayman.

G

JustShaveIt said:
JayMan said:
JSI,

I sincerely apologize. you are right in everything you said. unfortunately i have no money left because i spend it on on costly body damaging drugs, so if you could lend me some money to buy a gun and a bullet so that i may dispose of my disease ridden corpse, i would appreciate it.

no, seriously, you little horseshoe loser. f*** you. f*** you again. you little b****. you think these people don't wanna be like me? they don't wanna be someone who got serious regrowth from drugs and has a very nice and sexy hairline?

Yeah why would these guys wanna be on drugs and maybe get results like mine when they could have an ugly horseshoe like yours? Better hit up the gym b****, becuase your apperance just took a f****ing knock.

You f****ing knob sl*t

Jayman your not even bald or going bald, why do you hangout here? are you that insecure in your life that you need validation from a bunch of guys that are struggling with hairloss? or do you like to sit here and show everyone how much hair you have to make yourself feel superior in some way? or do you get paid by the drug and rug companys to sit here everyday and push these harmful drugs on young men who fear going bald?

realize that the childish insults that you throw at me are actually what everyone that is balding has to deal with from people like you, the insults don't hurt me but it shows everyone on this forum what you actually think of THEM as balding men.

propeciajunkie, i come here to let you young guys know that drugs is NOT the answer to your baldness and to let everyone know that its OK to be bald and live a happy life...that is all, well until i'm attacked by frauds like Jayman.

i was approaching nw2.5 in front before i got on drugs. i had a huge forelock and i will get pics up soon from last summer to show it. the drugs regrew a tremendous amount of hair for me but i still have some hair loss behind the hairline that i am hoping will fill in or i might just transplant it. i stick around because i help people with their hair loss and yes i do push them to get on drugs to keep their hair. if that makes me some kind of dirtbag or shill then you're entitled to your opinion. but it's not the truth. the truth is that i get lots of pm's from people thanking me for putting time into teh site and encouraging them to talk to their doctor about getting on propecia/proscar(finasteride). many of them now have success stories which you can view and i take some of the credit for being so persistent in pushing the drugs on people.

you are just bitter because maybe you were a non responder or maybe the drugs gave you bad side effects, so now you want everyone to be bald like you. too bad.

and neo1234, i am not jealous of this guy at all. it is true that i wish i did not care so much about hair loss, yes, but even if i lost my hair, it would not be the end of the world. i've gone through much worse sh*t in my life than losing my hair, and i have friends who are dealing with cancer and stuff like that so crying about hair seems kinda insignificant in comparison.

G

JustShaveIt said:
JayMan said:
JSI,

You f****ing knob sl*t

so tell me, what is the answer to baldness?

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
neo1234 said:

there is no answer to baldness, if there was we wouldn't even be having this conversation. My answer for myself and many other men is acceptance and realizing that these drugs and head carpets are not sustainable, and that eventually everyone has to face reality. When you stop taking the drugs it all falls out anyway is my biggest message. of course this is not popular with certain people that have a financial interest in seeing you young men realize this.

Jayman, you are a childish fraud and a drug pusher who doesn't warrant any more response from me.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:
neo1234 said:

there is no answer to baldness, if there was we wouldn't even be having this conversation. My answer for myself and many other men is acceptance and realizing that these drugs and head carpets are not sustainable, and that eventually everyone has to face reality. When you stop taking the drugs it all falls out anyway is my biggest message. of course this is not popular with certain people that have a financial interest in seeing you young men realize this.

Jayman, you are a childish fraud and a drug pusher who doesn't warrant any more response from me.

who says you have to stop taking the drugs....yea its true that if you stop you lose everything....but if its working why stop?

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:
When you stop taking the drugs it all falls out anyway is my biggest message. of course this is not popular with certain people that have a financial interest in seeing you young men realize this.
:puke:

Ugh, please. You're like the mollycoddling do-gooders who just can't believe people actually smoke! Don't you know it's bad for your health?!

Here's the deal: WE'RE ADULTS AND WE CAN DO WHAT WE WANT. THANKS DAD.

Now please: kindly f*** off and polish your head or whatever it is you baldies do.

antonio666

Reaction score
justshave it, you are totally unjustified in your attack on jayman,he is proof that the drugs do work,you say that he should not be on these forum because he has a good head of hair ,i have a good head of hair
but want it to be the best it can loike jayman,jayman also his a very good resource for newbies and does help a lot and does a great deal of good

if we were all like justshave it,the world would be a very bad place,it's almost like you think people who take drugs to maintain or regrow there hair are holocaust denires.

Although jayman does a lot of good ,i am surprised he is insulting people who have lost a lot of their hair.I mean i have lost only a very little of my hair and that little bit makes me really sad,but one thing i have learned his never to insult a bal or balding person because it is like bad karme and
nobody has any power over if they lose their hair or not and we should defintley not think they are in anyway inferior to us because they are defintley not

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:
YOUR GOING BALD!! and there is NOTHING you can do about it...you can run all you want, but you cant hide. your GENES have determined that you will be BALD and there is no drug or carpet with hair that will save you. enjoy your lives while you can and enjoy what hair you got left and when your tired of running from the inevitable and spending thousands of dollars and driving yourself crazy due to stress and worry you will realize how much of a douche you've been.

if you doubt what i say , just ask donald trump why his millions of dollars can't buy him a good combover.

duskyshyboy is that you?

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
justshave it, you are totally unjustified in your attack on jayman,he is proof that the drugs do work,you say that he should not be on these forum because he has a good head of hair ,i have a good head of hair
but want it to be the best it can loike jayman,jayman also his a very good resource for newbies and does help a lot and does a great deal of good

if we were all like justshave it,the world would be a very bad place,it's almost like you think people who take drugs to maintain or regrow there hair are holocaust denires.

Although jayman does a lot of good ,i am surprised he is insulting people who have lost a lot of their hair.I mean i have lost only a very little of my hair and that little bit makes me really sad,but one thing i have learned his never to insult a bal or balding person because it is like bad karme and
nobody has any power over if they lose their hair or not and we should defintley not think they are in anyway inferior to us because they are defintley not

Antonio, I did not attack Jayman, please go back and re-read this whole post and you'll see that Jayman attacked me first with a host of unwarranted insults towards bald/balding men, which showed his real colors.

Also no where in my posts did I say I want any of you to be like me, however I am saying to accept reality and go on with your lives instead of comtemplating suicide, giving up on life and becoming so depressed that you can't function like normal people.

I've been where you guys are and know what you are going through but not once did I consider taking drugs or think about foolish surgerys and hair pieces. It's very upsetting to read this forum where people push drugs that harm people's bodies , where people push hair pieces and surgery's but they do not offer the idea of acceptance. Is it a coincidence that there is no sub-forum about acceptance or one about head shaving on this board? I'll tell you why, it doesn't make money$$$, because the people that sell these hair regrowth products/systems/surgerys are the ones who advertise on this forum and doing so would hurt their pocket books, they feed off of your fears and insecurities and get rich while doing it..knowing full well that once you stop using these drugs your back where you started and also without knowing what the side effects and chemicals will do to a person 20-30 yrs down the line.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:
antonio666 said:

Antonio, I did not attack Jayman, please go back and re-read this whole post and you'll see that Jayman attacked me first with a host of unwarranted insults towards bald/balding men, which showed his real colors.

Also no where in my posts did I say I want any of you to be like me, however I am saying to accept reality and go on with your lives instead of comtemplating suicide, giving up on life and becoming so depressed that you can't function like normal people.

I've been where you guys are and know what you are going through but not once did I consider taking drugs or think about foolish surgerys and hair pieces. It's very upsetting to read this forum where people push drugs that harm people's bodies , where people push hair pieces and surgery's but they do not offer the idea of acceptance. Is it a coincidence that there is no sub-forum about acceptance or one about head shaving on this board? I'll tell you why, it doesn't make money$$$, because the people that sell these hair regrowth products/systems/surgerys are the ones who advertise on this forum and doing so would hurt their pocket books, they feed off of your fears and insecurities and get rich while doing it..knowing full well that once you stop using these drugs your back where you started and also without knowing what the side effects and chemicals will do to a person 20-30 yrs down the line.

Why should i listen to you over my doctor....he only has YEARS of schooling and experience? lol

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Why should i listen to you over my doctor....he only has YEARS of schooling and experience? lol

yes and your paying his students loans off and paying for his house and new mercedes, why on earth would he discourage you from buying his drugs and stop coming in for visits/treatments? I'll tell you why...$$$$

Chemical J

Established Member
Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:

yes and your paying his students loans off and paying for his house and new mercedes, why on earth would he discourage you from buying his drugs and stop coming in for visits/treatments? I'll tell you why...$$$$

Hippie.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:

are you kidding me? how dumb are you?

bubka

Reaction score
what a bald freaking retard, seriously, is it time to save your head already this week mr chrome dome (good one jayman) who looks 10 years older than he should???

jayman, you made him dumbfounded and of course jealous with your obvious success, the dumb *** just started posted here without any real knowledge about how much a simple pill can help out and virtually eliminate male pattern baldness for some people

also, what guy would go on a web forum and brag about how he can bang his wife while she rubs his bald shaved head... i mean really, she must be a 200 pounder i bet, probably likes to lick ranch dressing off his horseshoe

Mobbo

Reaction score
bubka said:
probably likes to lick ranch dressing off his horseshoe
I lol'd big time at that one. Wasn't expected. Shaveit, if you've accepted your loss and moved on then why are you here. You're bitter and regretful and nobody wants your piss all over their parade. so GTFO!

neomonk

Reaction score
I don't know why everyone is hating on this guy. We are all here to fight the same fight aren't we? And to read you guys cussing him out with his "chrome dome" and all, won't you be in the same predicament 5,10 ,20 yrs down the line? A balding person making judgements and dissing a bald person. Kinda makes you think what this society has come to.

G

Yeah this thread opened my eyes about Jayman... what a clown, insulting someone who's bald like a f*****g 10 yr old. Bubka and Jayman are dissing someone who has taken a different path in dealing with hairloss. Both of you really deserve to go bald if someone does.

JayMan said:
hey we got a bitter horseshoe boy. what's up bitter horseshoe boy, you got a compatriot on here, his name is blondeguy. enjoy yourself little cuntsinger sl*t b**** horseshoe boy. ysscky. enjoy shaving your ugly pale head and getting no girls you wacky little loser $#iT. enjoy your horseshoe.

oh yeah, and f*ck you.

regards,
jayman

I mean really, thanks a bunch for that one. I have a pale head and soon shaving will be my only option so thank you for the words of encouragement.

G

neomonk said:
I don't know why everyone is hating on this guy. We are all here to fight the same fight aren't we? And to read you guys cussing him out with his "chrome dome" and all, won't you be in the same predicament 5,10 ,20 yrs down the line? A balding person making judgements and dissing a bald person. Kinda makes you think what this society has come to.

Yep, us baldies should all stand together and help each other. This thread is very sad.