Legal Risk Of Buying Antiandrogens From China?

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that RU58841 might be my hair loss solution, but can I get in trouble trying to buy it and get it shipped to North America? It's a research chemical, not an illegal substance, and can't really be described as a dangerous chemical, but I don't want a fine or jail time trying to get it. I have already created a shell company with its own PO box that I will be using to buy. I want to be cautious, because it was a major battle just to get a prescription for finasteride a year ago, and getting a pharmacist to fill it every time is a hassle. Seems like everyone and their dog is trying to prevent me from keeping my hair.

Demitri

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did finasteride not work after a year? Why not go on dutasteride. finasteride didn't work for me either so I will go on dutasteride

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did finasteride not work after a year? Why not go on dutasteride. finasteride didn't work for me either so I will go on dutasteride

I think finasteride is working. My semen is watery and my body hair grows slower after a year, and I don't care about those, but it isn't stopping my hair loss. I think, since finasteride is having an effect, and I didn't start losing any hair until I was 31, that it's not the amount of DHT in my body thats the problem, I think it is sensitivity of the receptors themselves, which RU will take care of.

As for dutasteride, it's basically just a more powerful finasteride, and as I said I do not think its the DHT in my body that's the problem. Plus, dutasteride is not a research chemical, it is a prescription drug that I will never get a prescription for, thus raising the stakes as far as legality of shipping it into the country.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Guys, we now can get Clascoterone aka CB 03-01 which is the active component in Breezula/Winlevi from the same guys making RU, namely our friends in China.

If you worry about sides, do not use RU, CB is much better and safer than RU and results are the same. Costs more though, but still reasonable - I use 50mg a day dissolved in a bottle of Neogenic or you can use ethanol/pg and this costs me 2.8 dollars a day for CB, not bad for zero side effects.

I have been using RU for almost 10 years and it does give sides, but not CB and this has been confirmed by the human tests.

I get night and morning wood EVERY night on 50 mg of CB and not on 15 mg of RU so this is clearly a good sign.

In fact CB has been cleared to be used by teenagers which is a very good safety proof, while finasteride cannot be used by this age group.

el_duterino

Reaction score
I think that if you bring small amounts in the USA you will be fine - enough to test on you which is pretty much 50mg x the number of days and not illegal

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the US sometimes customs will seize packages (they only check a small percentage of shipments coming in), but unless it's a schedule I or II controlled substance you won't hear anything about it. Schedule III-V they just take the package and presumably destroy it.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, we now can get Clascoterone aka CB 03-01 which is the active component in Breezula/Winlevi from the same guys making RU, namely our friends in China.

If you worry about sides, do not use RU, CB is much better and safer than RU and results are the same. Costs more though, but still reasonable - I use 50mg a day dissolved in a bottle of Neogenic or you can use ethanol/pg and this costs me 2.8 dollars a day for CB, not bad for zero side effects.

I have been using RU for almost 10 years and it does give sides, but not CB and this has been confirmed by the human tests.

I get night and morning wood EVERY night on 50 mg of CB and not on 15 mg of RU so this is clearly a good sign.

In fact CB has been cleared to be used by teenagers which is a very good safety proof, while finasteride cannot be used by this age group.

Good to hear that there is yet another treatment if RU/finasteride fails. The side effects I get so far from finasteride are insignificant, so I'm not too worried about that. So the RU, and the CB, you just order them from China to your house without any problems?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Getting night, but no morning wood on finasteride e3d and Ru 70mg/d.

I want to phase out finasteride slowly and maybe I also switch to cb. Every change takes a few months to evaluate tho.

Great to hear from you @el_duterino !

el_duterino

Reaction score
CB is the future. We already have a lot more human safety and effectiveness test results than RU, and the drug is far less systemic than RU so it is a better option being an exclusive topical only hair loss drug.

I am impressed by the lack of systemic effect, feels great after all these years on RU

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score

Not trying to be a dick or call you out, sorry.... but I don't understand what's going on here.

I am not sure about CB it should work as good as RU on paper but I haven't used it very long
AT least I did not notice it working better than RU
I do know that RU works well since I used it for 10 years on its own mostly

I would suggest you keep using neogenic / stemoxydine, and minoxidil and use 10mg every other day - eod of RU that should work without side effects since your hair reacted well to RU - RU amount needs to be fine tuned to your personal situation maybe you have a very porous scalp skin so not much is needed which is good in terms of cost

CB gave me the same RU sides ! certainly not side effect free, and we still do not know the serum half life of this drug...

So which is it? This is literally 4 months apart of posts

el_duterino

Reaction score
I used CB in 2015 and it was a different formulation or not CB I'm not sure
I did not test
CB and RU look like the same white powder maybe it was just RU it did give me the same side effects

I ordered again in 2018 and it seems to be the real CB as I have no sides
Once the acne cream is released I will use Winlevi so that we can be sure it's the real deal

donpedro

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used CB in 2015 and it was a different formulation or not CB I'm not sure
I did not test
CB and RU look like the same white powder maybe it was just RU it did give me the same side effects

I ordered again in 2018 and it seems to be the real CB as I have no sides
Once the acne cream is released I will use Winlevi so that we can be sure it's the real deal
Hi dude, I ordered CB to a (supposedly) reliable lab in China but I'm having some strange sides (high blood pressure, swelling face, headache, fatigue). Is that what you've got in 2015 ? Where do you buy it now ?
And on the other hand I was on RU for almost 2 years and didn't get any sides...
thanks for your help :)

el_duterino

Reaction score
No I never got these sides on CB, these sides sound a typical reaction to minoxidil, are you using minoxidil as well ?

donpedro

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I never got these sides on CB, these sides sound a typical reaction to minoxidil, are you using minoxidil as well ?
Yes I'm mixing it with minoxidil but I've used it for years and didn't get any problem usually... but I've started use microneedling at the same time as CB so maybe that's why...
I thought it was CB because of these kind of sides : https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/experience-of-using-kane-whp-cb-03-01.101236/
what were the sides you got on CB ?
and what is your routine today ? CB once or twice a day and which dosage (in stemox?)
thanks again

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think if the price will get lower when Breezula is out

jackthesmack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I'm mixing it with minoxidil but I've used it for years and didn't get any problem usually... but I've started use microneedling at the same time as CB so maybe that's why...
I thought it was CB because of these kind of sides : https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/experience-of-using-kane-whp-cb-03-01.101236/
what were the sides you got on CB ?
and what is your routine today ? CB once or twice a day and which dosage (in stemox?)
thanks again

The microneedling is making the regaine go systematic, same happened to me. If you are using the liquid, try using the foam and microneedle pal
good luck

donpedro

My Regimen
Reaction score
The microneedling is making the regaine go systematic, same happened to me. If you are using the liquid, try using the foam and microneedle pal
good luck
thanks for your advise jack, but why the foam wouldn't go systemic as much as the liquid ?

jackthesmack

My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks for your advise jack, but why the foam wouldn't go systemic as much as the liquid ?

It might but you would have to try it to see, i have not tried it as i stopped microneedling bcus i got lazy but I know for sure the microneedling is making the liquid regaine go systematic

donpedro

My Regimen
Reaction score
What depth and are you waiting 24 hours after micro-needling before applying?
I followed the basic protocol : 1.5mm and 24 hours..
I've started again my solution minoxidil/CB 2 days ago and still no sides so yes it can definitely be the microneedling. Maybe I'll use serioxyl as a solvant for my cb for 2-3 days after micro-needling next time and see what happens

Last edited: