Last Time A Woman Flirted With You, ???

shookwun

Reaction score
@Dante92

Youth is definitely wasted on the young; they are too self-conscious to appreciate what they have going for themselves.

Stay positive

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Dante92

Youth is definitely wasted on the young; they are too self-conscious to appreciate what they have going for themselves.

Stay positive

He will deliver field reports of cold approaches /day game in Brisol soon. I believe in him.

shookwun

Reaction score
Today

Random ugly woman asked me to go home with her and be her slave. I don't expect anyone to believe that. I work in retail so flirting goes on a lot. They are always hideous though
Probably her peg twink

Puts on a strap on and fucks her sub bald twink

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
well honestly theres this woman here at work who has gotten kind of flirty. Shes older than I of course but TOTALLY F'able! I noticed a few times she would say discreet things to me but I never put much into it since we joke around but recently she got a promotion (and I think most of us know what that does to a woman, or most people in general) and shes gotten a tad bit more blatant. She not my boss by any means but a lead in the company. Today I made a joke about a certain piece of desk equipment not being in and said something along the lines of "well Ill just stand there and hold the stuff until the real equipment comes in" and she replied with "Well we know I wouldnt mind that" and the other boss, also female, with her told her to "just cut it out" but then also made a comment. The second one is a NO GO all the way tho lol. Shes made a few comments like this in my direction since her "upgrade" and though it seems legit its such a hard thing to decipher honestly and playing along is fun but can get you in trouble.

shookwun

Reaction score
Unfortunately buck suffers from some of mirror related dysmorphia and overly exaggeration.

This same guy who had himself a fine piece in his life and for whatever reason she vanished. This women was into him from his recent posts. I believe buck is a victim to his own mindset.

His hair is not even that bad
Keep in mind he likes to take photos under harsh lighting and wetness.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many people here think that, after 30, men regain the advantage that women had over them in their 20s. This is not very realistic, and - if it happens - it lasts very little.
At > 40, women look at you (with a certain reason) as a man who has said all he had to say. Women will flirt with you AFTER they get to know you and understand there's more to the middle aged looks.

So, the idea that women have it better but as a man you will regain position does not ring true to me. As a man in his forties you may even be liked more than a woman in her forties BUT you will NEVER understand what it is like to have everyone look at you with covetous eyes as it happens to a woman in her prime.

blackg

Reaction score
Off-topic, in Paul Joseph Watson's last video:

Go to 6min55.

And to add: "Just shave it off!"

There is no escape from the bald shaming. I'm seriously disappointed in the guy, even he had to go there.
A smart, kind of, take on leftist ideologues but in the end he proved he was just a frightened child by dropping the bald shaming.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
"
Remember that time I made a thread about a Norwood 3ish shaved colleague I had and how everyone ignored him when he started work? Treated him well to his face but ripped him behind his back. I was the only one who said he's a nice guy (and he was), then people said "you're right, you just have to talk to him more."

Before that he was called he looks creepy but he is so so I guess. A girl said to me "and please that guy, he needs to sit at home and raise a family instead of bothering us." He was younger than me. The worst comment was from a girl said she needs to take a piss, wish I could do it on his head, might help his hair too you never know? And looks around at all of us. Scientific people too.

this cannot be true

seriously wtf

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Mr. Potato head owned me. How can he own me? When he can't even own the fact his hairline has receded back to Roman times. Wearing a cat is not a solution. Shave it off."

Then he plays music to say he has won the argument.

Remember that time I made a thread about a Norwood 3ish shaved colleague I had and how everyone ignored him when he started work? Treated him well to his face but ripped him behind his back. I was the only one who said he's a nice guy (and he was), then people said "you're right, you just have to talk to him more."

Before that he was called he looks creepy but he is so so I guess. A girl said to me "and please that guy, he needs to sit at home and raise a family instead of bothering us." He was younger than me. The worst comment was from a girl said she needs to take a piss, wish I could do it on his head, might help his hair too you never know? And looks around at all of us. Scientific people too.

shaved or buzzed?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
And users here never believed me. Said I was inventing things.

THIS is reality for below average, balding guys. This.

I don't believe that buzzed nw3 leads to the insane mocking like this

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If he's also below average, it's quite possible.

It happened to me thousands of times and still happens on a daily basis, so I know.
Maybe they're jealous because of you're good at your workplace, so they use your baldness to mock you and feel better about themselves.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look you don't hear about it because you wouldn't find out. This individual doesn't know either. It's a combination of factors, if he looked like vin diesel or Ricky whittle, obviously he wouldn't be abused. He was tall but beta faced, normal frame and slightly fat. There's no reason for me to lie. We never talked about hair loss but I knew it affected him. He showed me a picture of his old licence from 10 years ago, ah I looked so different. He had all his hair then.

He was a Norwood 3 buzzed with poor density. U could say thinning Norwood 6. Pale and light hair. I'm not gonna share the image as it's not right. With hair he would be a normal average guy I feel.

I thought he is thick NW3

which is barely balding for normal person that's why I asked

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Mr. Potato head owned me. How can he own me? When he can't even own the fact his hairline has receded back to Roman times. Wearing a cat is not a solution. Shave it off."

Then he plays music to say he has won the argument.

This is the reality we live in. Be unfortunate to have your hair fall off and you're suddenly a creep who shouldn't even socialize with privileged fullheads. Meanwhile we have retards such as @Slickbald who advocates for you to stop using proven treatments and rather hit the gym and wear lifts and a wig.
mHM3DMk.gif

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look you don't hear about it because you wouldn't find out. This individual doesn't know either. It's a combination of factors, if he looked like vin diesel or Ricky whittle, obviously he wouldn't be abused. He was tall but beta faced, normal frame and slightly fat. There's no reason for me to lie. We never talked about hair loss but I knew it affected him. He showed me a picture of his old licence from 10 years ago, ah I looked so different. He had all his hair then.

He was a Norwood 3 buzzed with poor density. U could say thinning Norwood 6. Pale and light hair. I'm not gonna share the image as it's not right. With hair he would be a normal average guy I feel.

You won't see UK doormen mocked due to masculine face factor or black men, it's just logic. Even if they are less attractive the face looks intimidating.

hes pretty young i take it. ever think about talking about meds and hair transplant to him?

shookwun

Reaction score
We restore, repair and make whole those parts of the face which nature has not given or which fortune has taken away. Not so much that they may delight the eye, but that we should buoy up the spirit and help the mind of the afflicted.

Gaspare Tagliacozzi

@Dante92

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I talked about my second transplant plan to my grandmother tonight.

She said she was proud that I was taking this new step to improve my appearance and would gladly cover some of my expenses.

My mom is going to cover half again. And my father is giving me jack sh*t and sometimes tells me I deserved to become bald.

Anyway, I didn't have to convince my mother and her mother to help me out, they actually wanted me to have those procedures.

As my mother told me when I first shaved my head:

"You don't look like my son anymore." And my grandfather... He said I reminded him of the Nazis.

Harsh, brutal, mother and grandparents actually care more about me not being bald than I do.

Bolded parts are beyond my mind

Can't believe someone is capable of saying this

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
4-5 years ago I would get several women to hit on me.

Now, my temples are gone and I have diffused thinning all over the scalp. It shows my big forehead and bulbous temples. I have gained about 30lbs, and my face looks all saggy and aged from stress and finasteride. My beard is turning orange now, one step away from gray, once again due to stress..

I was one of those dudes that just had enough to pull it off. being 5'8" I lost my hair and my body and I immediately went from "attractive" to a creepy middle aged man.

Seriously, I never get those looks anymore from women, ever. Not even the middle aged women. For now, I am glad, because I have a terrible time trusting them anyways.

Stop going camping and go to the gym!