Last Time A Woman Flirted With You, ???

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing I have going for me is that I'm a fairly big rumbling guy.

I hate weight lifting but do just enough to keep toned. I have 20 pounds of blubber but its not all bad. I'm sometimes called a big teddy bear

I can't remember getting hit on in recent memory. I did meet an older woman I met on pof. 2 years ago. She seduced me that first date. But really I wasn't interested and dropped it

I can barely rermeber being 25 and women hitting on me

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Within the last couple weeks.

A soon-to-be-married woman in her late 30s I know has been trying to convince me that I should come over and f*** her while he's out.

She's certainly attractive and it made me feel better in that I guess my hairloss hasn't destroyed me like it is doing so within my own mind, but now I have to mentally prepare myself for the category 5 shitstorm that is coming my way when I tell her fiance what she's been doing. I want to just say nothing and not have to deal with it, but that's a dick move; the guy needs to know.

I had a similar incident about 3 or 4 years ago where my friend's (former) girlfriend did much the same thing. Like, I was friends with this dude for ten years, she knew it and still somehow thought I wouldn't rat her out.

This kind of thing is killing what little faith I had left in humanity.

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

A soon-to-be-married woman in her late 30s I know has been trying to convince me that I should come over and f*** her while he's out.

She's certainly attractive and it made me feel better in that I guess my hairloss hasn't destroyed me like it is doing so within my own mind, but now I have to mentally prepare myself for the category 5 shitstorm that is coming my way when I tell her fiance what she's been doing. I want to just say nothing and not have to deal with it, but that's a dick move; the guy needs to know.

I had a similar incident about 3 or 4 years ago where my friend's (former) girlfriend did much the same thing. Like, I was friends with this dude for ten years, she knew it and still somehow thought I wouldn't rat her out.

I dunno.

This is extremely scary

It could end in violence

If the guy has a big brother let him handle it

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing I have going for me is that I'm a fairly big rumbling guy.

I hate weight lifting but do just enough to keep toned. I have 20 pounds of blubber but its not all bad. I'm sometimes called a big teddy bear

I can't remember getting hit on in recent memory. I did meet an older woman I met on pof. 2 years ago. She seduced me that first date. But really I wasn't interested and dropped it

I can barely rermeber being 25 and women hitting on me

I was 18. A friend of mine told me straight up that she wanted to have wild sex with me. Didn't accept because I was engaged to a prettier girl at the time. I am now 21 going for 22. Hair loss destroyed my looks: females of any age don't look at me anymore. I am still amazed that my current girlfriend somehow likes me physically but I do have some doubts about it.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Late 30s? I'm glad you didn't lower yourself to f*** an old hag. Especially with the knowledge that with your good-looks you can afford someone way better than a cheating slutty milf.
Seriously, don't lower yourself to ageism by calling a late 30's woman an 'old hag'
I find it understandable when men don't find women over a certain age attractive, each to their own, but this name calling simply because of age triggers anger in me. To me it's no better than calling a man a 'bald loser'
Using the term 'old hag' signifies that this person has no human worth, which is completely wrong.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have female classmates of mine that are sometimes "touchy" with me when they're talking to me, not sure if I should read into that.

Last "flirting" encounter was when I made out with a girl I went on a date with like a month ago.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Late 30s? I'm glad you didn't lower yourself to f*** an old hag.

Her age isn't the problem; the fact that she's getting married is.

I dunno.

This is extremely scary

It could end in violence

If the guy has a big brother let him handle it

If you guys never hear from me again, it's because I'm either cured or dead.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But he may not believe you, and even react violenty. Are you in good terms with him? Did you tell others who believed you?

I've never even met the guy. I've known this woman for a few years, but it's not like we were particularly close as we met on business terms and that's really the only reason I ever had to talk to or very occasionally meet with her.

I've told a few other people, shown them the texts, etc. but just friends of mine so far. I can forward the "evidence" to the guy, but of course, that doesn't guarantee he will believe me.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You definitely look better than you imagine, it's only your depression making you see things in a too pessimistic way. If your gf hasn't dumped you yet, it means you still are attractive enough to her, and that she has not yet found a more attractive guy worth to take your place. You should feel happy. I don't even know how it feels to be found attractive by someone.

Thanks fratello, but I have this suspicion that she loves me, but she doesn't like my appearance. This usually has telling signs, e.g. she gets very easily upset with me even with no true reason. Also she's not a Norwood spotter, but I had the bitter opportunity very recently to hear her say that shaved baldies disgust her, so I can't stay with her if something in the treatment department goes wrong. I have an unknown expiration date with her and it upsets me almost as much as not getting any attention from any other woman, not even friendship. Being very young and balding is like getting your legs shot during marathon: you can succeed somehow, but it certainly won't be even remotely easy; you also will be the last to finish the competition.

I feel happy now that I am with her, but my social and romantic future is an uphill battle. Sad. Young people like us need hair. The social life of young people is looks based. It's all about looks up until your thirties. Then it's money and status mostly. But f*** waiting a decade. I want my opportunities back. f*** this disease.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks fratello, but I have this suspicion that she loves me, but she doesn't like my appearance. This usually has telling signs, e.g. she gets very easily upset with me even with no true reason. Also she's not a Norwood spotter, but I had the bitter opportunity very recently to hear her say that shaved baldies disgust her, so I can't stay with her if something in the treatment department goes wrong. I have an unknown expiration date with her and it upsets me almost as much as not getting any attention from any other woman, not even friendship. Being very young and balding is like getting your legs shot during marathon: you can succeed somehow, but it certainly won't be even remotely easy; you also will be the last to finish the competition.

I feel happy now that I am with her, but my social and romantic future is an uphill battle. Sad. Young people like us need hair. The social life of young people is looks based. It's all about looks up until your thirties. Then it's money and status mostly. But f*** waiting a decade. I want my opportunities back. f*** this disease.

Would you ever wear a wig mate?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Oftentimes, when you tell people that their SO is hitting on you, they will take their SO's word over yours.
Pay attention this does not happen to you.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My grandmother used to tell me I was beautiful when I was a kid. That's it.

Even my own mother never even lied to me about my appearance and still mocks me for my ugliness and baldness.

your mother sounds like a wonderful woman.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm waiting for her to be on her deathbed to tell her I never loved her. Just to see if that sentence alone will kill her. She has done everything she could to make me lose my affection for her. I'm grateful for what she's done for me, but she never loved me and made it clear to me without regrets nor remorse. She never supported me nor helped me, ostracized my attempts at curing hair loss (at age 17) and even mocked me for it. I feel nothing for her except gratitude.

hahaha. it's the small pleasures that make life worth living :D

f*** the nuclear family, and especially f*** abusive coward parents.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

How are the treatments going dude? Did you end up adding minoxidil?

shookwun

Reaction score
last time I went outside to a bar, club.

Around a month ago.

Does gym count?

Chicks routinely smile, second glace and do double smiles.

My psych is to destroyed. Mentally not fit to form a relationship at the moment.

Once my procedures are done and I move back home. it will be a new beginning. (six months)

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If you have this woman you might marry, i dont really understand why you dont just talk to her about how you are trying to
keep your hair for your "career".

Anyone would understand that.

In fact it is admirable.

But if you cannot talk to this woman heart to heart, what kind of relationship do you have?

You are not a performing farm animal.

You are a human being.

..........and besides this, if she hates on bald, why not quid quo pro and say "if you ever gain more than 5 pounds i would dump your ***"