Last Time A Woman Flirted With You, ???

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
last time I went outside to a bar, club.

Around a month ago.

Does gym count?

Chicks routinely smile, second glace and do double smiles.

My psych is to destroyed. Mentally not fit to form a relationship at the moment.

Once my procedures are done and I move back home. it will be a new beginning. (six months)
Double smiles, from the sound of it, is a direct invitation to approach.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm waiting for her to be on her deathbed to tell her I never loved her. Just to see if that sentence alone will kill her. She has done everything she could to make me lose my affection for her. I'm grateful for what she's done for me, but she never loved me and made it clear to me without regrets nor remorse. She never supported me nor helped me, ostracized my attempts at curing hair loss (at age 17) and even mocked me for it. I feel nothing for her except gratitude.

How?

Recently I had to solve a captcha. The captcha was "good for nothing". Immediate trigger. That's one of the insults my father used to direct at me.

Recedinghairgrowingbank

My Regimen
Reaction score
Girls say I am handsome and I get matches on Tinder but I rarely go further than that. I get laid a lot with lads but with women I dunno maybe the know I take dick on occasion.

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post-op hair transplant so in hiding right now but when grown out alot. So much it gets me in trouble to be honest..

waiting to get back to this and it's game on again, lol. (Doesn't help me with my hair though)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170726-181710_01.png
    Screenshot_20170726-181710_01.png
    550.5 KB · Views: 208

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Within the last couple weeks.

A soon-to-be-married woman in her late 30s I know has been trying to convince me that I should come over and f*** her while he's out.

She's certainly attractive and it made me feel better in that I guess my hairloss hasn't destroyed me like it is doing so within my own mind, but now I have to mentally prepare myself for the category 5 shitstorm that is coming my way when I tell her fiance what she's been doing. I want to just say nothing and not have to deal with it, but that's a dick move; the guy needs to know.

I had a similar incident about 3 or 4 years ago where my friend's (former) girlfriend did much the same thing. Like, I was friends with this dude for ten years, she knew it and still somehow thought I wouldn't rat her out.

This kind of thing is killing what little faith I had left in humanity.

Can you give a looks rating for the guy?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
my mum told me I looked handsome

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post-op hair transplant so in hiding right now but when grown out alot. So much it gets me in trouble to be honest..

waiting to get back to this and it's game on again, lol. (Doesn't help me with my hair though)

Good style and strong build. Solid beard game and good facial structure. Not surprising you get flirted with a lot. And I say that as a completely straight man. :p

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good style and strong build. Solid beard game and good facial structure. Not surprising you get flirted with a lot. And I say that as a completely straight man. :p

Haha, I'll take it!
Thanx man :)

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
4-5 years ago I would get several women to hit on me.

Now, my temples are gone and I have diffused thinning all over the scalp. It shows my big forehead and bulbous temples. I have gained about 30lbs, and my face looks all saggy and aged from stress and finasteride. My beard is turning orange now, one step away from gray, once again due to stress..

I was one of those dudes that just had enough to pull it off. being 5'8" I lost my hair and my body and I immediately went from "attractive" to a creepy middle aged man.

Seriously, I never get those looks anymore from women, ever. Not even the middle aged women. For now, I am glad, because I have a terrible time trusting them anyways.