Last Time A Woman Flirted With You, ???

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have gay friends a**h**, and I don't hate you for it. It's because you're an a**h**, not your sexuality.

That's you. You made fun of karankaran for being gay.

You're a JUDGEMENTAL a**h**!

You're so full of sh*t. In fact, I have lots of gay friends.

You made fun of karankaran, remember a**h**? That was YOU. And now he's banned, thanks to you.

You just talk sh*t behind a keyboard. You're

In real life, you don't talk so much sh*t, do you. I'll bet you don't.

Actually I made generalisations about all gay men which karan took personally. Generalisations are a thing unfortunately, we observe them in groups, as individuals feel they belong to a group they feel they should act a certain way, and I applied what I saw as a truthful observation to the topic at that time.

You implied I was gay a few times as this running "joke" because you felt it was shaming me, when I couldn't care less if someone thought I was gay, as a person with morals I know this is not a choice, anyone is capable of being a termed "homosexual", and that's something we need to embrace instead of make fun of.

By acknowledging that gays have typified ways of behaving that are described as "camp", we acknowledge that these certain behavioural patterns shouldn't divide us further. I don't care what people do or think in their privacy, I care when they become entitled bitchy c**** to be around, who feel they are above others because they suffered with repressed sexual thoughts through their adolescence.

Your insults carry none of this weight, it was simply "You like men LOL", now it's "You don't have sex LOL".

If I were you I'd really re-think why such childish thoughts resonate so well with your peace of mind.

#GIST

You are right about one thing, I am not as confrontational in real life. But if it comes to it I'm not afraid, I'm just less likely to call someone an a**h**. That kinda dumb move gets you banned.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to add as well, karan said in a separate post that gay men are the worst people going because of their bitchy judgemental attitude. Yet when I said the same thing in a much more restrained and reasoned manner, it was "homophobic".

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I made generalisations about all gay men which karan took personally. Generalisations are a thing unfortunately, we observe them in groups, as individuals feel they belong to a group they feel they should act a certain way, and I applied what I saw as a truthful observation to the topic at that time.

You implied I was gay a few times as this running "joke" because you felt it was shaming me, when I couldn't care less if someone thought I was gay, as a person with morals I know this is not a choice, anyone is capable of being a termed "homosexual", and that's something we need to embrace instead of make fun of.

By acknowledging that gays have typified ways of behaving that are described as "camp", we acknowledge that these certain behavioural patterns shouldn't divide us further. I don't care what people do or think in their privacy, I care when they become entitled bitchy c**** to be around, who feel they are above others because they suffered with repressed sexual thoughts through their adolescence.

Your insults carry none of this weight, it was simply "You like men LOL", now it's "You don't have sex LOL".

If I were you I'd really re-think why such childish thoughts resonate so well with your peace of mind.

#GIST

You are right about one thing, I am not as confrontational in real life. But if it comes to it I'm not afraid, I'm just less likely to call someone an a**h**. That kinda dumb move gets you banned.

You make generalizations about gay people, because you're an a**h**. It's the truth.

In real life, you wouldn't say such stupid sh*t. You're not brave enough. If you saw me face to face, you definitely wouldn't say it to me. I know that for a fact. You just write sh*t. But in real life, you can't back it up.

I think you just say stupid sh*t to get points, half the time. That's also because you're an a**h**.

You're just a stupid troll, nobody cares about you here. It's the truth.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You make generalizations about gay people, because you're an a**h**. It's the truth.

In real life, you wouldn't say such stupid sh*t. You're not brave enough. If you saw me face to face, you definitely wouldn't say it to me. I know that for a fact. You just write sh*t. But in real life, you can't back it up.

I think you just say stupid sh*t to get points, half the time. That's also because you're an a**h**.

You're just a stupid troll, nobody cares about you here. It's the truth.

Let's meet then? The entire Impact section wants this to happen, we can put it on youtube and blur out our diffuse thinning.

I'm not even joking, I'm in the States again in a few more months, I could do a stop-over in whatever part you live in.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's meet then? The entire Impact section wants this to happen, we can put it on youtube and blur out our diffuse thinning.

I'm not even joking, I'm in the States again in a few more months, I could do a stop-over in whatever part you live in.

Come on over!

I would LOVE to meet you.

As I said, talk sh*t to my face. I know you won't do it. I'll beat the sh*t out of you.

You're just a keyboard cowboy. Bring it on!

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on over!

As I said, talk sh*t to my face. I know you won't do it. I'll beat the sh*t out of you.

You're just a keyboard cowboy. Bring it on!

I knew you were implying physical aggression, and there we have it.

Listen, you can't beat the sh*t out of your own issues, knocking someone out won't prove anything, you will walk away with the same problems, you won't have proven anything. And I assure you, you have a lot of problems. This is further proven by the fact that when I address them, you simply call me an a**h**, you can't deal with your own issues or face them. You'd rather punch it away.

And fine, maybe you would beat the sh*t out of me, I don't know what you are like in combat, but I also don't care. There's always going to be someone bigger or stronger than you, this doesn't make a human being complete.

As an observation I think this ties in with your mentality, and it's not a pretty picture at all.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew you were implying physical aggression, and there we have it.

Listen, you can't beat the sh*t out of your own issues, knocking someone out won't prove anything, you will walk away with the same problems, you won't have proven anything. And I assure you, you have a lot of problems. This is further proven by the fact that when I address them, you simply call me an a**h**, you can't deal with your own issues or face them. You'd rather punch it away.

And fine, maybe you would beat the sh*t out of me, I don't know what you are like in combat, but I also don't care. There's always going to be someone bigger or stronger than you, this doesn't make a human being complete.

As an observation I think this ties in with your mentality, and it's not a pretty picture at all.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on over!

@Wolf Pack why is this retard unbanned

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will we have the first ever hairlosstalk physical fight?

The contestants are: @rclark fighting at home court advantage. Known for Jesus and Trump memes.
@Rudiger formerly known as h.l. Known for his lengthy posts.

Place your bets and..
200.gif

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

#GIST

Let me tell you something, the reason I asked if you were gay is because you make lots of homophobic remarks.

It's a known fact that people who do that, at least for men, seventy five percent are gay.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me tell you something, the reason I asked if you were gay is because you make lots of homophobic remarks.

It's a known fact that people who do that, at least for men, seventy five percent are gay.

You didn't simply ask if I was gay, you asked in the middle of an argument, when you were hurling ad hominems at me like you're continuing to do now.

Like you should talk. Douche bag 57.

Who the f*** are you?

Well now I feel validated that you'll just tell any member they are worthless. I don't know my worth on here, but I know Dench is in the Gold category.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You didn't simply ask if I was gay, you asked in the middle of an argument, when you were hurling ad hominems at me like you're continuing to do now.

Well now I feel validated that you'll just tell any member they are worthless. I don't know my worth on here, but I know Dench is in the Gold category.

I was hurling hominems at you?

Really.

That was only because you were throwing SYNONYMS AT ME, LOL :D

Please, don't throw any antonyms at me, I can't take it, I just CANT! :eek: