Last Time A Woman Flirted With You, ???

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Haven't slept or eaten for 3 days trying to decipher the meaning behind this image. I'm still not able to figure it out.

Two views:
In first case,man is trying to adjust living happily as married person with her obese wife.
The point must be that in true love,morbid obesity of young wife should not matter.

In another case,others are looking at that middle husband as a person who married a non attractive(due to size) and having a chance to have a laugh on that couple.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Desperation, loneliness and depravity lead men to it, while it's usually greed and manipulation that lead women to marry old men. Whenever I meet those "couples" I always find both of them disgusting.

Don't kid yourself, it's greed on both parts.
Stop putting a halo around people just because they have a penis.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Desperation, loneliness and depravity lead men to it, while it's usually greed and manipulation that lead women to marry old men. Whenever I meet those "couples" I always find both of them disgusting.

Least those dudes are hitting dat tite Asian snatch unlike various incels that shall go unnamed. ;)

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but of different kind. Old people are just lonely and depraved, looking for younger women to bang. Women, on the other hand, are looking for older man for their money, citizenship, etc.

There's sh*t equally on both parts, and both equally disgusting, albeit for different reasons.

The difference between me and them is that I'm not desperate for either sex nor money.

I've been alone my whole life, a girl has nothing to offer me that I want, just as I have nothing to offer girls in turn. It's fair.

Besides, I'd never be desperate for some asian gold digging trash.
lol

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, but of different kind. Old people are just lonely and depraved, looking for younger women to bang. Women, on the other hand, are looking for older man for their money, citizenship, etc.

There's sh*t equally on both parts, and both equally disgusting, albeit for different reasons.

Its gross...the men are gross the women are gross. I don't think it is loneliness I think it;s f*****g greed they want a young piece of *** they feel like they own who is indebted to them and subservient.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

The difference between me and them is that I'm not desperate for either sex nor money.

I've been alone my whole life, a girl has nothing to offer me that I want, just as I have nothing to offer girls in turn. It's fair.

Besides, I'd never be desperate for some asian gold digging trash.

But they both benefit from the relationship.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Least those dudes are hitting dat tite Asian snatch unlike various incels that shall go unnamed. ;)

I think young Caucasian men should definitely try visiting Asia if they are into Asian women. The women there are attracted to light skin. However, these old men are using money to get these women. There is no way these women are physically attracted to them. It is similar to prostitution and a very embarrassing state to be in.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think young Caucasian men should definitely try visiting Asia if they are into Asian women. The women there are attracted to light skin. However, these old men are using money to get these women. There is no way these women are physically attracted to them. It is similar to prostitution and a very embarrassing state to be in.

The only people who are upset by these relationships are those with less attractive pussy, less money than the guy who can afford to buy the pussy or misogynists because they hate sl*ts who throw themselves at wealth.

They both benefit, not sure what is so gross about it. What disgusts me is when people particularly in their 20s date people they have absolutely zero connection with and go on about how they are in love when the relationship is totally meaningless and disintegrates within 6 months, when it was doomed from the beginning and they were completely driven by their sex organs but too f*****g stupid to see it.

Both parties in these young Asian - rich old dude relationships know what they're doing, and are getting what they want.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think some Daddy/lil girls out there for sure...but they should go on fetish sites for this dynamic to work..otherwise its mostly men with money with young women or a fling or friends with benefits..rarely a relationship that lasts.

> implying hanging out with underage girls is for relationship

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
In fact, I met many of those couples, and in all instances, I always found both of them unpleasant to say the least.
Yes it is unpleasant but lets not exclude the posibility. It is our future anyway for us sub6 men

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only people who are upset by these relationships are those with less attractive pussy, less money than the guy who can afford to buy the pussy or misogynists because they hate sl*ts who throw themselves at wealth.

Wrong assumptions. None of these categories apply to me and I am still grossed out.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any man who is 40 year old man trying to start a relationship with a twenty something year old has other isssues.

I am not necessarily trying to start a relationship, though. I actually don't know what I want right now, or if I can ever be with someone for the rest of my life. So I just put myself out there and am open to whatever comes, whether it be a fling, just drinks and chatting, or a relationship. Doesn't matter if it's a 26-28 year old or a 35-40 year old. I just sorta go through the motions and see what's out there.

And to those who say "NW3 at 39 isn't a big deal" - it is when your vertex is also nearly completely bald and patchy and you have diffuse thinning coupled with retrograde alopecia, meaning I'm thinning even on the sides and nape of my neck. I spend 3 hours meticulously preparing my hair with concealer. Tell me again how it doesn't impact me.

Yes, there are always people who have it worse, and I do empathize, but we all get used to the circumstances of our lives, and those circumstances changing due to something outside of our control like hair loss is a harsh reality to deal with, even if you're older and regardless of one's level of attractiveness.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There would be nothing wrong with having a lack of experience, if you're implying here it's a negative and shameful thing to be.

Based on the fact I doubt you know much about my private life from this forum I think you're trying to insult me, and in turn putting down guys who can't get sex, mainly for reasons outside of their control (baldness, looks).

You're right about the bottom part.

But I'm not insulting all guys, just you.

You were insulting Xander, it seems. You seem to live by a different set of rules than everybody else.

For whatever reason, you're able to get away with trolling here.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, I can't even fathom how he has not even considered killing himself yet. It must be so unbearable to be a Norwood 3 40-year-old.

Yeah, he should just kill himself now. Get it over with!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're right about the bottom part.

But I'm not insulting all guys, just you.

You were insulting Xander, it seems. You seem to live by a different set of rules than everybody else.

For whatever reason, you're able to get away with trolling here.

Your insult was that I'm incel, which is insulting all incels. There was no other point to your post except making fun of incels, you've exhibited this type of damning behaviour before with issues that aren't people's fault or choices (like being a homosexual) and that's the type of person you are.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your insult was that I'm incel, which is insulting all incels. There was no other point to your post except making fun of incels, you've exhibited this type of damning behaviour before with issues that aren't people's fault or choices (like being a homosexual) and that's the type of person you are.

I have gay friends a**h**, and I don't hate you for it. It's because you're an a**h**, not your sexuality.

That's you. You made fun of karankaran for being gay.

You're a JUDGEMENTAL a**h**!

You're so full of sh*t. In fact, I have lots of gay friends.

You made fun of karankaran, remember a**h**? That was YOU. And now he's banned, thanks to you.

You just talk sh*t behind a keyboard.

In real life, you don't talk so much sh*t, do you. I'll bet you don't.

Last edited: