Kythera Acquires Rights to PGD2 Inhibitor

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the begining Kane stated himself that OC would be better alternative than Seti that his "engineers" didn't think it would work,why has he suddenly changed his opinion and started sending mails to everyone informing he would produce seti from now? Because he saw interest for this in other forums? this ******** forum allready went for gb long before kane made that decision, and why are you suddenly here to talk about kane? and about a other groupbuy when it allready exists one? you are the shady one bringing pointless distractions to this case? Didn't kane state that Seti should be taken orally... from my sources and understanding seti should be used topicaly for best benefits.

You don't seem to know the background story about the forum ********. I'll explain it later if you wish, or will let other members explain if you wish. I don't know why Kane does that. I wouldn't even touch PGD2 inhibitors check my posts across all forums. I voice my opinion on all forums that the PGD2 angle most likely isn't going to work. Even on this forum, just browse through my post history. This isn't about seti anyway. Just about hellouser having 0 integrity that's all. Anyways you can resume going on-topic. I'll let the moderators of this site handle this. Sorry if I distracted from the purpose of this topic but had to defend myself.

Seems hellouser is recruiting people from here to ********, wonder what the admins of this site will find of that :).

- - - Updated - - -

So you have a problem with ******** and decided to hijack this thread by attacking me with false claims and then tell me to show some integrity? Listen, I'll make this perfectly clear: I had success with ********'s RU. Everyone saw my photos; BTT's thread of my log has over 165,000 page views. Unfortunately I can't edit my initial post to update the info because Winston has been kind of enough to disable yet another critical feature of a forum. I've also seen many photos of people using ********'s CB with success. Your rambling against ******** in this thread isnt the place for that. If you've got a problem with ********, take it up with ********.

Also, is it fair to say that you've got a problem with the ******** group buy of SET because it might cut into the profits of Kane if he's actually selling it himself and the fact that you work for Kane?

Not really cause you recruit for the ******** forum here, so you are a problem here. That's right, that's why all my posts deflect the PGD2 angle and I shout my big mouth everywhere that the PGD2 angle including SETI and OC ain't going to work LOL. Would be a bit stupid if I was working for Kane and negatively influence the compounds he wants to sell. Even on this site and including other sites. Good brains bro! Anyway I know enough. For all the other guys sorry for going off-topic. Just be cautious guys.

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't seem to know the background story about the forum ********. I'll explain it later if you wish, or will let other members explain if you wish. I don't know why Kane does that. I wouldn't even touch PGD2 inhibitors check my posts across all forums. I voice my opinion on all forums that the PGD2 angle most likely isn't going to work. Even on this forum, just browse through my post history. This isn't about seti anyway. Just about hellouser having 0 integrity that's all. Anyways you can resume going on-topic. I'll let the moderators of this site handle this. Sorry if I distracted from the purpose of this topic but had to defend myself.

Seems hellouser is recruiting people from here to ********, wonder what the admins of this site will find of that
yes.gif

Why are you here talking about a possible setipiprant group buy made by kane if you dont think pgd2 inhibitors are working? Frankly i have been here for allmost 3 years now and hellouser has done wonders to this forum and helped us all with information. You are the one at seems suspicious talking about a matter that didn't exist before, who do you think the admins will trust you or his reputation?

Last edited:

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

Seems hellouser is recruiting people from here to ********, wonder what the admins of this site will find of that :).

Why are you here talking about a possible setipiprant group buy made by kane if you dont think pgd2 inhibitors are working? Frankly i have been here for allmost 3 years now and hellouser has done wonders to this forum and helped us all with information. You are the one at seems suspicious talking about a matter that didn't exist before, who do you think the admins will trust you or his reputation?

Again; You don't know the background story about the forum ********, their tactics are shady simple as that. Multiple members can acknowledge this who did 100x more than hellouser for the community are you happy now? For instance administrators of other (big) hairloss sites. So I don't understand your point. If you don't know the background then you can't really have an objective opinion about this. Every ******** member was banned from another forum. This isn't the only forum on earth about hairloss you know. Furthermore we'll see what the admins think of this. Hellouser is the on recruiting for ******** here, pretty sure that this is against the rules of this forum. I got more things to do now, this discussion is over from me. The point has been made. I can only excuse for going offtopics but had to defend myself definitely against nonsense, this is a case now for the admins. You can continue on-topic now about the PGD2 angle. Take care and love all <3.

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
Again; You don't know the background story about the forum ********, their tactics are shady simple as that. Multiple members can acknowledge this who did 100x more than hellouser for the community are you happy now? So I don't understand your point. If you don't know the background then you can't really have an objective opinion about this. Every ******** member was banned from another forum. This isn't the only forum on earth about hairloss you know. Furthermore we'll see what the admins think of this. Hellouser is the on recruiting for ******** here, pretty sure that this is against the rules of this forum. I got more things to do now, this discussion is over from me. The point has been made. Be cautious.

How much do we know about you except bashing in to a thread and tell them to go for kane when it allready exists one? Im not comparing him to other members im comparing him to you since you are the one who accuses him of being a fraud. Well in this case we know less about you compared to him so would who you trust in this situation? you are making statements you're not showing facts, you are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If hellouser contributement is a agaisn't the rules then i suggest you tell BTT about this thread, marketing other sites should a problem dont you think?

https://www.*********talk.com/showthread.php?19334-Possible-Setipiprant-Group-Buy

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much do we know about you except bashing in to a thread and tell them to go for kane when it allready exists one? Im not comparing him to other members im comparing him to you since you are the one who accuses him of being a fraud. Well in this case we know less about you compared to him so would who you trust in this situation? you are making statements you're not showing facts, you are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to your informed opinion. If hellouser contributement is a agaisn't the rules then i suggest you tell BTT about this thread, marketing other sites should a problem dont you think?

https://www.*********talk.com/showthread.php?19334-Possible-Setipiprant-Group-Buy

Yeah I will but again I have other things to do now. Here is a recent statement this week from a other forum administator; http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=115160&enterthread=y. Furthermore I don't tell anyone to go for kane can you read? I don't think people should be buying PGD2 angle products at all because they are ineffective and have been tried in the past by several members. The PGD2 discovery is 5 years old FYI. For theoretical analysis why I don't think the PGD2 angle works can be found in my detailed post history on this site and others.

******** is a shady forum, period. So if hellouser recruits for that forum by spreading anecdotal bull**** that's a problem. Simple as that. That's what this is about. Not about Kane or the PGD2 angle. If you want compounds for any matter including PGD2 go to www.alibaba.com contact gold rated vendors there and ask for prices there for any compound. 100's suppliers, there you go; http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=OC000459. Not that hard you know.

Anyway this is for the admins now.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
For most of us what we care most is an effective high purity stuff. The strategy is shady or nor who fcuking cares?
But Swoop your opinion on Pgd2 is only based on your research and I dont think you are more knowledgable than Cots in this field, unless you are also a full time scientist. Plus, past history of testing doesnt mean much as the vehicle, dosage and other factors count. It's weird that you only support RU, and Kane mainly sell RU…so…

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
For most of us what we care most is an effective high purity stuff. The strategy is shady or nor who fcuking cares?
But Swoop your opinion on Pgd2 is only based on your research and I dont think you are more knowledgable than Cots in this field, unless you are also a full time scientist. Plus, past history of testing doesnt mean much as the vehicle, dosage and other factors count. It's weird that you only support RU, and Kane mainly sell RU…so…

That doesn't neglect the fact that ******** is a shady forum. People should be aware period. Not my fault when you buy RUM for $280 when prices are $130. For that matter I don't give a **** about Kane. He is legit though. Ziom from stopaga (who also happens to hate ********) is going to be getting RU for $120 for the people and that is not through Kane. I support him because that will only yield to cheaper prices for the people. So please don't talk bull****. Several highly reputable members have seen these tactics from ********. The owner of that ******** forum send up RU as CB in the past and wrong SABA gel etc. There is all proof of that. I don't say you should care, from my part you can buy RUM for $1000 through ******** if you want. I won't sleep less over it. But people should be aware and so should the administrators of this site. It isn't right to recruit people for a shady site which holds 0 integrity and transparency. Pretty sure the administrators of this site will agree on this one.

They banned me because I opened up a groupbuy for PSI which was like 90% cheaper than theirs through a other supplier. Go figure please.

And again if you want to get any compound, It isn't hard www.alibaba.com. Enough top notch vendors there for the lowest price. You can always third party verify through HPLC,HNMR + MASSPEC.

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I will but again I have other things to do now. Here is a recent statement this week from a other forum administator; http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=115160&enterthread=y. Furthermore I don't tell anyone to go for kane can you read? I don't think people should be buying PGD2 angle products at all because they are ineffective and have been tried in the past by several members. The PGD2 discovery is 5 years old FYI. For theoretical analysis why I don't think the PGD2 angle works can be found in my detailed post history on this site and others.

******** is a shady forum, period. So if hellouser recruits for that forum by spreading anecdotal bull**** that's a problem. Simple as that. That's what this is about. Not about Kane or the PGD2 angle. If you want compounds for any matter including PGD2 go to www.alibaba.com contact gold rated vendors there and ask for prices there for any compound. 100's suppliers, there you go; http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=OC000459. Not that hard you know.

Anyway this is for the admins now.

AGAIN:Then why are you coming here telling about a other group buy if you don't think pgd2 inhibitors will work? and why didnt you state alibaba at the beginning if it was so easy? Why is it shady forum? Hellouser can a be forum member at ******** but he has never stopped contributing here and thats why i got his back on this. In the earliest days of PGD2, cet topical, dermaroller he was there to help us. If he was anecdotal bul****ter it would be obvious by now, i dont know what ******** has done to you but you clearly hate them and use everything to show they are frauds can't people decide for themselves? if they are such frauds it will be known soon enough.

donyell

Reaction score
Forum members say PHGs source is Kane?

Kane is not a lab.

Kane has his sources (labs), ******** has their sources (labs)

To all the objective onlookers always remember actions speak way louder than words/conjecture.

I have nothing against anyone but have to point out some obvious and crucial things here.

Kane used to charge upwards of $300USD/10gRU. ******** came a long and offered at like $180/10gRU then suddenly Kanes prices shot down too. It isn't because the labs magically changed their prices it is because Kane had to adjust based on the going market price as a significant number of people fled to ********.

Kane got asked about Seti but basically brushed it aside and said naww get OC instead (which he sells). Now that huge interest and large numbers jumped on a seti GB and ********, Kane offers. And you know what, there IS NOTHING WRONG with the act of that alone. It's about offering the best price/product. All about the money lets no kid ourselves. However we must look at all the past actions and then judge for ourselves if we trust someone and want to give them our money. I pointed out a couple of undisputed facts about Kane others can post facts (as long as they back them up) about Kane too or ******** and let people decide.

Python

Established Member
Reaction score
Another thread derailed... I think we need to acknowledge that we are just experimenting here. We do know that pgd2 is bad for hair loss, and that set has a real shot of inhibiting it.

So what next? Nothing more we can do but to take a leap of fate and try it, log and hope for the best. Recruiting people for a group buy? That is just common sense, this sh!t is expensive as hell, so the more people we get, the cheaper it will be. I admit, I have always questioned the quality of any supplier online, including Kane. But we have little choices here.

I say just get a few group buys and test it. Its all we have, we have nothing...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is a picture of him during the game

View attachment 31965

And then watch the interview of him after the game (http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/...record-in-win-over-phoenix-suns-030715)..from what I can tell he seems to have the same exact balding pattern as in game as well as the hair where he experienced a ton of loss seems to be frizzy and noticeable leading me to believe it is not spray on.

I know you are in full denial of this but take a little time and watch the interview and maybe check out some of the other photos from the game. And as far as treatments go, I would assume pretty confidently that Lebron James is getting the best in the world. And if not probable, it is totally possible he has access to stuff the general public has not seen/used or maybe even heard of.

Here he is today against the spurs:

B_8gud2UMAAwl6w.jpg

KiNGTyreZe

Banned
Reaction score
Setipiprant is a selective oral antagonist to the prostaglandin D2 (PGD2) receptor. The elevation of PGD2 levels in certain regions of the male scalp is associated with hair loss in those regions. In early research studies, PGD2 inhibitors were found to extend the anagen (growth) phase of the hair cycle, thereby promoting the growth of hair.

Any side effects of inhibiting PGD2?

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
Kane is not a lab.

Kane has his sources (labs), ******** has their sources (labs)

To all the objective onlookers always remember actions speak way louder than words/conjecture.

I have nothing against anyone but have to point out some obvious and crucial things here.

Kane used to charge upwards of $300USD/10gRU. ******** came a long and offered at like $180/10gRU then suddenly Kanes prices shot down too. It isn't because the labs magically changed their prices it is because Kane had to adjust based on the going market price as a significant number of people fled to ********.

Kane got asked about Seti but basically brushed it aside and said naww get OC instead (which he sells). Now that huge interest and large numbers jumped on a seti GB and ********, Kane offers. And you know what, there IS NOTHING WRONG with the act of that alone. It's about offering the best price/product. All about the money lets no kid ourselves. However we must look at all the past actions and then judge for ourselves if we trust someone and want to give them our money. I pointed out a couple of undisputed facts about Kane others can post facts (as long as they back them up) about Kane too or ******** and let people decide.

That's interesting, I assumed he was running a lab in China.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Question:
If all bald/balding men have increased levels of PGD2 but all men have similar levels of DHT, why would blocking PGD2 not give better results than blocking DHT?

KO1

Established Member
Reaction score
There may be other things going on in parallel with PGD2 that aren't inhibited. If you knock it out upstream, it will be a more widespread blockade. What their theory is that PGD2 is the link between androgens and the more fundamental Wnt pathway etc....

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
There may be other things going on in parallel with PGD2 that aren't inhibited. If you knock it out upstream, it will be a more widespread blockade. What their theory is that PGD2 is the link between androgens and the more fundamental Wnt pathway etc....

Okay but doesn't finasteride block more than just DHT and PGD2?