Krazy growth on spironolactone 2%

viperfish

Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I posted that I was starting to see some great things on my regimen. Well a couple of weeks later and I can't believe the growth that has taken place at my vertex and hairline. Currently, I'm using revivogen, Cu peptides, and spironolactone 2%. However, I have to contribute most of my success to spironolactone. I have used revivogen in the past for a period of 4-5 months, and Cu peptides for similar periods of time with no real results. When I was on just revivogen in the past I had a slowing of shedding and maybe some slight thickening, but nothing to the extent of what I'm experiencing now. I have been fighting this hairloss thing for 7 years using various products with no real results. That was until I started using spironolactone! I have also used minoxidil in the past twice for periods of 4-6 months with nothing. Currently, it could be a combination of the products that I'm using now that have given me success. I just don't know??? The point of this post is that if you have not tried spironolactone give it a shot it just might work wonders. Keep you posted!

Axon

Reaction score
Hmmm...maybe I will. Looking for juuuust that little extra. I'd like to really have a full crown.

cloud

Reaction score
My spironolactone 2% arrived today...
Do you use it once or twice/day? Do you use a dropper to apply it?

Thanks!
Cloud

The Gardener

Reaction score
I like the spironolactone too. My Min/nizoral/spironolactone regimen has given me a half inch of my upper temples back.

We all know that the minoxidil incites the little vellous hairs to develop into sprouting potential terminal hairs. I like to think of the spironolactone as providing a little air cover for those little sprouting buggers, lowering DHT levels in the scalp and setting a pick to keep those androgens away from the follicle receptors. You gotta give those little guys a fighting chance to grow!

viperfish

Reaction score
I apply it once per day although quite frequently I apply it twice per day. Once per day should be sufficient. Some users don't like the smell of the stuff. Personally I don't think it's that bad. However, you could follow your application of the spironolactone with the American Crew Cu peptides revitalize spray which has a great smell and may help to speed up results.

viperfish

Reaction score
Gardener,
My guys are not small anymore. :lol: :lol: A couple of weeks ago they were just sprouting up and now they have doubled if not tripled in size. Remember spironolactone also converts DHT into estrogen, which is a growth stimulant. Cu peptides have probably also helped.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If I dont see result from Propecia, nizoral and Tricomin in 7 more months I might switch. Maybe ill use spironolactone on my temples only to see what it does...hmmmm. good stuff guys!!!

OUT!

Tony Montana

cloud

Reaction score
Thanks viperfish.
Just applied spironolactone for the first time... and the smell is actually OK (had been expecting the worst). I like the dabber too.

Youngin

Reaction score
damn, i wanna go on that but need a perscription
whered you get your spironolactone?
you think thhat if i talk to the pharmacist and tell him about how my doctor doesnt know sh*t about how to treat balding he cud liink up some topical spironolactone?

The Gardener

Reaction score
cloud said:
Thanks viperfish.
Just applied spironolactone for the first time... and the smell is actually OK (had been expecting the worst). I like the dabber too.

Hold on... I just noticed that in your regimen, you say you are taking Yasmin!? That's a bit of a surprise for me, how is that working for you? I would think that would pack along some significant side effects.

viperfish

Reaction score
I am using the American Crew Cu peptides. Simply because they are the cheapest and smell great and basically the same thing as Tricomin.

dfass

Reaction score
where do you buy the american crew peptides revitalizing spray, because i had to switch to 5%spironolactone because of the smell and i don't like applying it and i lose hair when i massage it in.

The Fluke

Reaction score
i ditched proscar and minoxidil and am now soley using Sprio lotion. it's great, it doesnt stink like the liquid and i've noticed a big increase in velus hairs. if they turn into anything great, if not, hopefully it slows down the receding.

i have peace of mind that i havnt resigned myself to balding and i'm not putting my health at risk.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Personally spironolactone is my last option, I much rather pop a pill then have to apply some cream. But to each his own. :)

Tony Montana