Kintor new AR degrader w/o side effects

SaveTheMane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kill? If its work its pretty much the “cure” for hairloss. (It treat the real problem of male pattern baldness the sensetivty..)

that the real deal but its would take few years untill we even see it , by this time you would lose alot of hair that could been saved by it.
How is CB0301 related to sensitivity? Does it shut down the androgen sensitivity when it is applied topically on scalp?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How is CB0301 related to sensitivity? Does it shut down the androgen sensitivity when it is applied topically on scalp?
It blocks the androgen receptor. Nothing that blocks or degrades the receptor is a cure, it's a preventative. If the number of DP cells is below 50% the follicle isn't coming back even if you castrate yourself

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
It blocks the androgen receptor. Nothing that blocks or degrades the receptor is a cure, it's a preventative. If the number of DP cells is below 50% the follicle isn't coming back even if you castrate yourself
How do we see growth on bald scalp from existing treatments then? The DP cells just happen to still be above 50%? Same goes for your regimine, you seemed to grow hair where you didn't have any, how did you replenish the DP basis?

Same goes for MtF transformations. Some people regrow from NW5 to NW2+. How does the DP get replenished?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do we see growth on bald scalp from existing treatments then? The DP cells just happen to still be above 50%? Same goes for your regimine, you seemed to grow hair where you didn't have any, how did you replenish the DP basis?

Same goes for MtF transformations. Some people regrow from NW5 to NW2+. How does the DP get replenished?
My point wasn't that you can't restore hair follicles that are beyond that point, it was that they won't restore themselves just because you block the AR. As Cotsarelis said, if you castrate someone they won't grow their hair back, if you also give them estrogen they might. Targeting the androgen receptor stops hair loss, but it won't repopulate the missing progenitor cells and activate the stem cells in the HM that repopulate the DP, only adding estrogen seems to do that.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
My point wasn't that you can't restore hair follicles that are beyond that point, it was that they won't restore themselves just because you block the AR. As Cotsarelis said, if you castrate someone they won't grow their hair back, if you also give them estrogen they might. Targeting the androgen receptor stops hair loss, but it won't repopulate the missing progenitor cells and activate the stem cells in the HM that repopulate the DP, only adding estrogen seems to do that.
My question would be does it make it easier to achieve that once the AR is fully blocked. Either way, an ideal treatment seems to be a estrogen topical that only binds to the follicle cells through an antibody. New mnAb science has a very clear pathway to targeting certain cells and receptors, they're just very expensive to develop.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will take approx 4 years to come to market, if it comes to market. It may come to market a tiny bit faster in China.
Meh they could get it on the market in 2.5-3 years in China if all goes well and they are well funded. They've taken 2-3 month breaks between phases for Pyralutamide. If they do the same with the Protac it would be in phase 2 late 2021 and phase 3 by late 2022 for an early 2024 launch.

They also just got approval for their IND in the USA for the protac as well, which means they could be doing a phase 1 in the US in 2021. Looking like 4-5 years for US approval.

Last edited:

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My question would be does it make it easier to achieve that once the AR is fully blocked. Either way, an ideal treatment seems to be a estrogen topical that only binds to the follicle cells through an antibody. New mnAb science has a very clear pathway to targeting certain cells and receptors, they're just very expensive to develop.
Is anyone working on anything like that?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone on this forum cut off his testicles and still didn't grow his hair back. Stopping AR signaling isn't going to reverse hair loss
That’s largely becuase that also crashes estrogen since it can no longer be converted from testosterone. This is why blocking AR receptors with drugs like bica can produce such great improvements in density and hair diameter.

Reactions: CTD

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s largely becuase that also crashes estrogen since it can no longer be converted from testosterone. This is why blocking AR receptors with drugs like bica can produce such great improvements in density and hair diameter.
Never seen bica get good results without exogenous estrogen

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many bica results have you even seen though? I know a few people only to use bica solo for more than 3 months and they all had great regrowth and never visit these forums or discords anymore
Only on these forums and reddit. Studies show poor regrowth with it in women and they have a lot more estrogen than we do. Some people do get really good results from finasteride. I'd argue these are the people getting good results from bica, but it's not the norm and it's not a cure