Kintor new AR degrader w/o side effects

富贵666

My Regimen
Reaction score
In fact, there is no need to be too optimistic, because at present, all the drugs in this company are under development, and none of them can bring income to the company. The production line has not been completed, and it will take at least two or three years for the drugs to be put into use

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the Insight, much appreciated. Has this been widely covered by the media recently? I just noticed that the stock price went up quite a bit, which could also be correlated to the covid vaccine though.

富贵666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the Insight, much appreciated. Has this been widely covered by the media recently? I just noticed that the stock price went up quite a bit, which could also be correlated to the covid vaccine though.
Please wait until the end of 2021, the volunteer data will be published, and if the results are good, it can be put into production. I am not worried about the speed of construction in our country when it comes to production lines.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please wait until the end of 2021, the volunteer data will be published, and if the results are good, it can be put into production. I am not worried about the speed of construction in our country when it comes to production lines.
Does it need to complete phase 3 in China? How fast can we buy it in China do you think? I heard Kintor already have a deal in place with JD Pharmacy for selling it.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proxalutamide will probably make it out first from their line up. Pretty long half life but I'm sure people on here will be willing to try it regardless.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Proxalutamide will probably make it out first from their line up. Pretty long half life but I'm sure people on here will be willing to try it regardless.
Prox has a >500 dalton size. Could be helpful to reduce systemic absorption if it was made into a topical

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a Chinese, I think I can give you some details about this medicine inside China. The volunteers for this medicine were open in December 2020, and more than 20,000 people signed up on the same day (our country has a large population).The name of this medicine in China is福瑞他恩.It has obtained clinical approval in our drug regulatory agency, not for cosmetics but for drugs.the drug could be ready for human testing by the end of 2021.
Are you talking about the AR degrader (GT20029) or Pyrilutamide?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
5a4ab762-0500-4c09-bd41-9cd79f6f0f0a.png

Chart to track Kintor’s drug development

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Our investors do prefer prostate cancer drugs to come to market earlier. For hair loss pills, it's just that the market is huge, and if it works, the benefits will be great.
If we can get our hands on it it works to our benefit. Pricing could be an issue though if it's just going to be one of those extortionate insurance-only drugs.

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kintor is now worth 2.3bn compared to Cassiopea with 526m and I think the COVID medication is not the only driver behind it. Pretty impressive if you ask me also if you compare it with with CRISPR being worth only four times more. So I'm pretty sure the science behind is legit and we'll see a speedrun through clinical trials. I can't wait to see how effective the treatment will be.

Numerous_Bet_3027

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, check out the following link: https://www.zhihu.com/question/436422609 (second post in thread)

Google Chinese translation isn't perfect but this seems to be someone in the P2 pyrilutamide trials sharing progress pics and discussing efficacy? Can anyone translate?
You dug deep for that, well done! Yeah looks like not much has changed for him even though they attested him efficacy when he went back to check with the doctor. And if I understood that correctly he also reported that it worked better on some people who were balder than him. Very interesting find but we don't know if he was in the placebo group. Still if someone is curious there is your contact:)

Redgate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, check out the following link: https://www.zhihu.com/question/436422609 (second post in thread)

Google Chinese translation isn't perfect but this seems to be someone in the P2 pyrilutamide trials sharing progress pics and discussing efficacy? Can anyone translate?
Yes, this is the pyrilutamide (KX-826) trial.
He thinks he might be in the placebo group (from his other comments) or that he's had very slight improvement. He says that other people have had more significant improvements. 0 side effects.

Someone else said that the phase 2 trials could possibly conclude by the end of June with data coming out sometime Q3.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
You dug deep for that, well done! Yeah looks like not much has changed for him even though they attested him efficacy when he went back to check with the doctor. And if I understood that correctly he also reported that it worked better on some people who were balder than him. Very interesting find but we don't know if he was in the placebo group. Still if someone is curious there is your contact:)
3 months into treatment he wasn't going to see much regardless. I see new follicles where he's "bald" in the temples though, but the first pic could just not be zoomed in enough.