Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can be 100% pure and still doesnt mean sh*t. You dont known if you recieved real thing because no one had real side effects (not even contact dermatitis) only anxiety related ones. You for sure got “compound 12” from patent, doesnt have to be pyrilutamide. There is no way for a antiandrogen to not work its just matter of systemic absorption and sides it gives. You are conforming to this idea of failure because of your before experiences with cope chemicals which were not intended for hairloss to begin with.
Stfu ffs

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so late. We already had a GB with over 100+ users for KX drug.
The drug was tested in third party lab and came out as 99.98% pure.
No one got legit results its floped hard.
Dumb people buying sugar powder on Aliexpress.

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so late. We already had a GB with over 100+ users for KX drug.
The drug was tested in third party lab and came out as 99.98% pure.
No one got legit results its floped hard.
Even if pyrilutamide does work you guys still wouldn't see results -- 80% of you quit after a week because of "brain fog" and "bad sleep" and switch to the next cope

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Even if pyrilutamide does work you guys still wouldn't see results -- 80% of you quit after a week because of "brain fog" and "bad sleep" and switch to the next cope
No im still bellow baseline and i been using it already 4 months . And plenty of people passed the 3 months mark below baseline

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No im still bellow baseline and i been using it already 4 months . And plenty of people passed the 3 months mark below baseline
Six months is minimum for visible results. Some recommend 12 months.

Last edited:

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Six months is minimum for visible results. Some recommend 12 months.
Why is Kintor doing the trials only for 24 weeks then? Some users are 20-21 weeks in and below baseline.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I started with finas (now I don’t take it because sexual sides effects) I needed 4-5 months for the shedding stops.

Are you seeing any result? Are you taking finas at same time? Or only pyri?

thanks

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I started with finas (now I don’t take it because sexual sides effects) I needed 4-5 months for the shedding stops
It took me 12 months until shedding stopped. I saw results after 14 months!