kerzyguy's story -updated june 2nd 2008, new pics!

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
today i shaved my head, and im sure you have already seen my previous topic, the doctor told me it was a mature hairline with no signs of male pattern baldness, everyone has hair in my family till their 80's. anyways, heres some new pics i took with a shaved head and tell me if you think that the doctors diagnosis is correct, or if yo think it is. I also shaved off my widows peak to the best of my ability

NEW PICS

P1000441.jpg

P1000432.jpg

P1000431.jpg

P1000433.jpg

OLD PIC

P1000405.jpg

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: NEW PICS - SHAVED HEAD

I think you have great hair. Doesn't look like it is falling out to me.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score

No, it just looks like a maturing hairline. if it does start to receed more, jump on the big 3. Seriously your hair looks good. :punk:

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I think you're crazy .. can't believe you chopped all that healthy hair off :shock:. Please; leave this forum and grow your hair back immediately.

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score

Good grief kojak...how can you leave the house??? You're like a Norwood 6..maybe 7....NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is anyone on here actually losing their hair or is this some coverup for a gay dating service that I stumbled onto?? Seriously..it looks awesome..dont you DARE go on meds!!!!!!

RaginDemon

Reaction score

You are not balding brother, its a mature hairline.

I really dont think you need treatment.

aussie

Reaction score

You lucky lucky fella! :smack: lol

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score

balding?

Just looks like your hairline maturing. Some people get widows peaks or a little further back recession.

But doesn't look like any male pattern baldness.

Reaction score

it's a good thing you're already on top of it. honestly that is how mine started out and the replies you see hear is what everyone said but over years it slowly got worse. now i am very close to a Norwood 3

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score

well, thank you very much from your input guys, i dunno, ive been kinda paranoid about this ever since i found out my moms dad was balding around 27, nothing drastic, Norwood 2.5 ish, but still, no one else in my family never started losing any hair till 80-85ish, i am pretty confident tht it is just a mature hairline. Is there any way to see or find out whos genes youve inherited in terms of your hair? i know my is very thick (what i have been told) and isnt the same as my mothers but is the same as my dads, who i also share the exact same hairline with(he is 53, no male pattern baldness what so ever, and his dad started to bald at 87 and still has a good amount on his head and he is now 90), which is a good thing. but yeah. thanks, i kinda feel a bit better.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: NEW PICS - SHAVED HEAD (updated december 6th)

You're a damn psycho if you think you're balding.

Shaved head looks good though. Suits you.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

I think you looked better with medium length hair.

G

i don't really see a problem. but the shaved head looks pretty ballin on you. i say keep it anyway.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

either way I think ppl all agree it doesn't look like male pattern baldness at all. :)

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score

i c, well thanks guys, i went to 2 doctors and they said the same thing, thats its just a matured hairline, so i feel better, is there any way to find out whos genes youve inherited for your hair?, because my moms side has thin wire like hair, my dads side has the thick hair, i seem to have the thick hair, but does that have anything to do with it?

RaginDemon

Reaction score

There is no way to find out unfortunately.

Well your hair is great dont worry about it. IF it gets thinner, you will know, trust me.

Enjoy your life.

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score

awesome lookin hair, both shaved and grown out!

G

Is that a shave or a buzz? Because the hair in that pic looks like it's been grown out for at least a few days? I'm interested to know because I've buzzed my hair a few times in the past and it only looked close to that short when I buzzed it with no guard on the clippers. Those pics just look like the hair is too long to be shaved. Looks good either way though, arguably as good buzzed as with hair. You're in luck if you inherited badlness genes in that respect.