kerzyguy's story -updated june 2nd 2008, new pics!

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: kerzyguy's stoty - (updated jan 7th 2008)

like with htose pics, it doesnt look thin, if it was thin, wouldnt u see a fleshy colour, it i htink those pics show the density is universal acorss the skull lol

G

okay fine lol. im kinda tired of arguing about it, no offense. so ill just tell you that i think your hair is fine and we can leave it at that.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score

ok i wont post again till severe balding happens if you be honest about the shaved head pics..

G

the shaved pics don't tell me ANYTHING. I could shave my head and you'd see absolutely no thinning either. You need to understand that. When the balding is slight, it won't show up with a shaved head. A receding hairline will but not some slight crown/midscalp thinning. It didn't even show up for me when I buzzed it with a #1 guard, so it certainly won't show up for you with a 0 guard or with a razor.

so i can't look at those to tell anything because i don't think your hairline has a problem. i'm going by the pics of your crown/midscalp in decent lighting with no flash. if you don't like what i'm saying fine. but i'm the one who said you were originally fine, and you said well maybe i'm not. i looked again and agreed and now you're arguing with me again

you're really frustrating the hell out of me

RaginDemon

Reaction score

JayMan said:
the shaved pics don't tell me ANYTHING. I could shave my head and you'd see absolutely no thinning either. You need to understand that. When the balding is slight, it won't show up with a shaved head. A receding hairline will but not some slight crown/midscalp thinning. It didn't even show up for me when I buzzed it with a #1 guard, so it certainly won't show up for you with a 0 guard or with a razor.

so i can't look at those to tell anything because i don't think your hairline has a problem. i'm going by the pics of your crown/midscalp in decent lighting with no flash. if you don't like what i'm saying fine. but i'm the one who said you were originally fine, and you said well maybe i'm not. i looked again and agreed and now you're arguing with me again

you're really frustrating the hell out of me

dude just ignore his ***.

alkulk

Established Member
Reaction score

grandpa seems to have vanished...

RaginDemon

Reaction score

alkulk said:
grandpa seems to have vanished...
LOL

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score

ok i got an email back from rassman tonight. he replied about the lamisil and said it can cause diffuse thinning in the hair, now ive been taking it since november, it seems to be what it may be from, especially since ive been applying it to my crown area. and advised me to go see a derm and get my scalp mapped for miniturization just to be sure.

"Lamisil is often used in the treatment of fungal diseases of the skin, such as ringworm (when impacting the scalp it is called Tinea Capitis which you have told me you had). These infections often cause hair loss and if you use Lamisil for treatment of the primary cause of the hair loss (Tinea Capitis) then it is easy to come to the conclusion that it is the drug causing the thinning. You should take medications as prescribed by your doctor. There is no shortcut to treating a fungal infection (ringworm). If you don’t take the medication as directed, your ringworm may get worse. If you can, get you hair mapped out for miniaturization just to rule out male pattern baldness if thats the case."

well thats a little reassuring, and guys i sincerly apologize for being annoying, i was just really scared, thanks for putting up with me, kudos for jayman and ragin for your patience.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Glad you find the result, at the current point your hair is still very good, but I do hope you can get a confirmed answer from a real derm.

Best of luck man!

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: kerzyguy's story - (updated pics feb 12th 2008 page 11)

well, i went to the doctor for a check up, my ringworm has cleared up and i havnt taken lamisil for about a month, so heres recent pics of my hair, its actually looking pretty good i think
1.jpg

seems that it has gone back to almost its regular density that i am used to seeing, i guess rassman was right about the lamisil. do you guys see a difference?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: kerzyguy's story - (updated feb 12th 2008, new pics page 11)

dude, for the 1000th time, your hair is great, you dont need to be here.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
heres some new pics on what my hairline is now like, lemme know if its still in good shape...
P1010227.jpg

P1010233.jpg

P1010232.jpg

P1010231.jpg

i DID go to a derm last month, and he said my hairs still good and i dont have to worry about male pattern baldness anytime soon, i asked what if my temporal peaks thin or leave, he just answered that sometimes it can be a part of a healthy mature hairline pattern, but what do you guys think.
heres also a shot of my folliculitis(was told by the derm it was folliculitis, my family doctor said it was ringworm, but ne ways im on accutane to treat it)
P1010230.jpg

fireman

Reaction score
Damn dude your hair looks so bad in those new pics. Definitely got a bad receding hairline there... :roll:

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
You should get a piece. That's really not a situation you can fix with meds of any kind. You've gone SO bald you've actually regrew all your hair. It's rare but it can happen.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a total mockery that you're still in here.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
I think if you bought a really nice laserhood, like the Laserhood 200,you could restore your hair completely. The hand-held won't work you type of hairloss, but this one will. if you bought this one I guarantee your hair would all grow back.

http://hairrejuvenator.com/orderpageHead.html

Please buy and show us your updates as your hair comes back full.

:innocent:

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
are u guys being sarcastic, im jsut asking if its still holding up good...obviously i odnt need a piece..cmon guys