Kane/Anageninc CB-03-01 Lab results

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it does

Such a shame that I don't go out of my way for jerks.

Like someone said. I paid for those test and went out of my way and shared some info on here. I don't own you sh*t.

If you decide that what I posted is not truthful because I have not uploaded a picture of the results then you are free to think that and continue to purchase from them or even better, do your own tests.

The more sarcasm I see here the longer is going to take. I will however upload them somewhere else, you just might have to do some research.

ibby

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a liar and it’s okay. There’s no test everyone. Nothing has been proven or disproven. In these grey market items there’s always this issue of constant reputation destruction by competitors and such. This is an obvious example, everyone asking for proof has been reasonable. Mods should close thread in my opinion.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a liar and it’s okay. There’s no test everyone. Nothing has been proven or disproven. In these grey market items there’s always this issue of constant reputation destruction by competitors and such. This is an obvious example, everyone asking for proof has been reasonable. Mods should close thread in my opinion.

xD

Yes I am. Guys please buy your CB from .... mmmm... oh crap, I have no idea

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have anything to gain and I am suggesting to skip Kane or put twice as much in the solution as you would normally

theotherusero

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this rate I’m just gonna put up my own website and sell chem kits with instructions on how to make CB and RU. You learn a little chemistry and save your hair
I know you are probably joking, but just out of curiosity, someone knows how difficult would it be to create compounds ourselves? Let me rephrase, which is the main bottleneck? Getting access to the raw materials? Cost of the instruments required? Why everything is sourced from China and there are no labs in the EU and USA?

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you are probably joking, but just out of curiosity, someone knows how difficult would it be to create compounds ourselves? Let me rephrase, which is the main bottleneck? Getting access to the raw materials? Cost of the instruments required? Why everything is sourced from China and there are no labs in the EU and USA?
The west seems to heavily rely on China for medicine. I’d say it’s more the amount of mass-production factories they have that we simply don’t. Maybe India/Brazil will be some healthy competition some day, hopefully with more quality regulation.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
47% purity confirmed by HLPC method.
Done by an independent high grade pharma European lab on a random CB-03-01 envelope bought from Kane.
I have three other labs testing other envelopes to confirm these findings.

Thoughts?
Whos the lab? I want to get my CB tested that i got from shady af alibaba

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wuhan's CB has arrived.
Time for a second round of testing at Uni labs.

I hope they do better than Kane but I doubt it. They buy from Wuhan. The only difference could be that they are not purposely mixing it with other crap to maximize profit.

If I am not posting pictures of the reports it's because I don't want to reveal to them who I am. Once I complete all testing I will

Think guys. Please.

jDemarco223

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wuhan's CB has arrived.
Time for a second round of testing at Uni labs.

I hope they do better than Kane but I doubt it. They buy from Wuhan. The only difference could be that they are not purposely mixing it with other crap to maximize profit.

If I am not posting pictures of the reports it's because I don't want to reveal to them who I am. Once I complete all testing I will

Think guys. Please.
Please eventually do it. I don't see what would be so hard about obfuscating your personal info on the docs.

Regardless, thanks for bringing this to light.

Valkyyr

My Regimen
Reaction score

And how is Kane mixing it with anything if they are just making an order in your name @ some chinese vendor? The only thing Kane make themselves are solutions, those are shipped from UK, pure powder is shipped directly from the source in China.