Kane/Anageninc CB-03-01 Lab results

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane buys a large batch from China at a very good discount that they ship to someone he knows in China. Kane's dealer repackages the large batch and labels it. It's not the Chinese lab which does that. That dealer receives the goods with 99% purity, runs a test to provide anyone who wants to know about purity (or may have the Chinese lab provide the report) then put it in his freezer (hopefully). Then when Joe Schmoe places an order Kane's dealer pulls the bag out of the freezer weights 50% of tne qty ordered, adds baking soda and package the mixed substance then ship it to you with a copy of the lab test so it looks good. Sometimes Kane's friend doesn't even send the right amount which is crazy greedy.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then when Joe Schmoe places an order Kane's dealer pulls the bag out of the freezer weights 50% of tne qty ordered, adds baking soda and package the mixed substance then ship it to you with a copy of the lab test so it looks good. Sometimes Kane's friend doesn't even send the right amount which is crazy greedy.

Dammmn boy, how do you know my name?

Valkyyr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane buys a large batch from China at a very good discount that they ship to someone he knows in China. Kane's dealer repackages the large batch and labels it. It's not the Chinese lab which does that.

Who said anything about the chinese lab? It's being bought in your name from a chinese vendor, and it's the vendor who makes the test. How the heck you would even buy directly from the lab, lol.

Valkyyr

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's all about how many middlemen and more importantly honest ones which matters. Not what they call themselves

I don't think there are any middlemen except for kane, lol. He basically orders from alibaba in your name after you pay him 200% of alibaba price.

Not to even mention 35$ for shipping, lol.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
My little finger told me. Now if you would excuse me, I need to place an order on the Kane shop. They have such a great service with such reliable reputation. Cheers.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And how is Kane mixing it with anything if they are just making an order in your name @ some chinese vendor? The only thing Kane make themselves are solutions, those are shipped from UK, pure powder is shipped directly from the source in China.
Dude... come on.