Kane/Anageninc CB-03-01 Lab results

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It takes 2 minutes to upload a picture.
He already doing us all a favor by testing it himself. We have all suspected these to be impure for a long time, at least now we have anecdotal evidence that is quite believable. @John Difool recently tested his OC/TM as well with low quality. At this point pics arent even necessary.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He already doing us all a favor by testing it himself. We have all suspected these to be impure for a long time, at least now we have anecdotal evidence that is quite believable. @John Difool recently tested his OC/TM as well with low quality. At this point pics arent even necessary.
What makes this believable? Just because somebody writes something on the internet doesn’t make it any more or less true. That’s like rule #1 of the internet bruh. It takes zero effort to post a picture of a test report.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What makes this believable? Just because somebody writes something on the internet doesn’t make it any more or less true. That’s like rule #1 of the internet bruh. It takes zero effort to post a picture of a test report.

Agreed

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought I would give you my side of the story and I don't have any grudges with Kane either. I am just glad I know better. All I wanted was to share my experience. But you don't have to take my word for it. Please be my guest and knock yourself off buying Kane's powders.

One explanation is that margins are getting thin and profit needs to be made. Classic drug dealing strategy.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The curious thing is that it was so close to 50% (47%) on the 18th peak of the mass spectrometer (19 peaks in total)
This leads me to believe they did exactly that. Cut half of it

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They won't care
They will say that it's not true and show you the "fake" HLPC reports from the lab he probably pays in California.

They won't lose much business either. They have been doing it for years

Avacado

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So where is the best source for RU? I always used Kane but with this CB news, I'm hesitant to buy anything from Kane?

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one owns anything to no one. If you are motivated to purchase from Kane then do it. No one will stop you for putting your money where your mouth is. Then test it and post the results yourself.
If your going to say on a worldwide forum that you had a substance tested and it's rubbish you need to back it up I'm afraid. This thread should really be deleted if there is no results posted.

FYI I haven't bought anything and I won't be buying anything in the future from kane.

ibby

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tested it as well and it’s 99% pure. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to post the test.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have tested it as well and it’s 99% pure. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time to post the test.

Really?

Oh wow, that's interesting. My lab results show 47% purity on the 18th peak of the mass spectrometer

Which method did they use?

That so strange. Maybe they just scammed me and were nice to you?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
mine was 112.87 % pure in the Silph Scope, unfortunately no results.

Seriously though all these illegal labs are obviously not to be trusted , but it takes 1 min to upload a photo or pdf and prove your point